Che -Guevara

Prez HSM Arrives in Eritrea

galbeedi   
13 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

The president seems to be wising up. Let's hope he continues with this.

He definitely is. In his last term, he was pushed around by those who have given some small crumps. I remember the Somali UN delegation leaving the assembly when Iran envoy was speaking. He did what ever the Saudis asked him and even more.

Now HSM is flowing the interest of his nation. Consistent foreign policy based on your value , history and interest makes your nation stable and successful. No nation including even Turkey is willing to take 5000 soldiers  at once and train them . 

I think like Farmaajo before him HSM is flowing a great tradition of independent Somali foreign policy for the last 60 years. Here are few examples:

When we became independent in 1960, Taiwan was holding the UN seat of the republic of China, and many countries were forced to deny the Peoples Republic of China including Ethiopia and many countries in Africa, western Europe and Latin America. Somali recognized PR of China as the legitimate government of China rejecting the policy of Italy, Britain and others.

In 1978, when Camo David accord was signed between Egypt and Israel, the Arab league expelled Egypt and cut diplomatic relations. But Somalia refused to join and kept its relations with Egypt, and lately in 2017, Farmaajo decided to be neutral of the gulf diplomatic war between Qatar and others.

HSM is doing the right thing. He will gain a big force trained in the hot climate and mountain trains of Eritrea.  

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I think like Farmaajo before him HSM is flowing a great tradition of independent Somali foreign policy for the last 60 years. Here are few examples

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

HSM is doing the right thing. He will gain a big force trained in the hot climate and mountain trains of Eritrea

i dont think both Farmaajo and HSM has independent foreign policy. They both have "mulkiilayaal" one by Qatar and Ethopia and the other by UAE in which their foreign policy depend on.

They are independent as long they dont clash on their "mulkiilayaal" policy

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

So it is true Afwerki is holding the boys for ransom money. 

It is not true. Sahan  rackeeters hope it is that's the case.

In fact, it was not too long ago Rashid and his boss were telling the world these boys perished in the Tigray war.

Dalmar1   

The rogue nation Eritrea has an notorious reputation for hoodwinking Millions of Dollars from Nations that have had relations with them, just recent years ago Eritrea practically stole $300 Millions from Qatar as part of the debt it collected.

Xasan Sh. has an opportunity to use these hard-trained national force for good use. Thanks once again to Farmaajo and his dowlad for having the initiative to do this. 

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL here is another  TPLF lackey

C/wahaab Sheekh's tweet about Sahan jaajuusiin:

292568087_588051666022456_20727656173068

Samafal   
13 hours ago, Arafaat said:

It goes against basic civility and morality for any leader, let alone a former President, to criticise his successor or for a sitting one to criticise his predecessor. It sets a bad example specially as predecessors form a moral authority, are emulated by and set the bar for both succeeding leaders, their subordinates and bigger public. And for a successor it can work as a boomerang, how you treat your predecessors will also set the bar for how you and your legacy will be treated when you are gone. It just leads to moral and ethical decay and degeneration, and undermines compassion and cooperation. 

P.S. I am not talking about HSM or Farmaajo perse, but in general why it wouldn’t be appropriate. 

Your statement is loaded with lot of errors. First of all  political leaders criticise sitting ones all the time and I do not know how you came up it is uncivil and immoral!!! For example, here in the UK prime minister is criticised on most pettiest things by the leaders of the opposite political parties. Furthermore, it is normal for a former prime minister such as John Major and Tony Blair to publicly criticise a sitting prime minister.

HSM was head of political party and a candidate for the elections and it was right for him to point at and state things that the man he was suppose to replace was getting wrong. If he did not do that how on earth was he seeking to replace him? In four years time if Farmajo is a candidate and leading a political party and does not criticise or bring forth how he want to govern differently and why he wants to replace Hassan, in my opinion it will be a failure from his side. If they retire from politics altogether is another ball game as the case is the American presidents. But asking active politician who is seeking an office to be quite on things is a lame argument.

13 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

This Sahan jaajuus previously claimed they all died. Again lying from his behind.

Here today:

293118285_588663899294566_69627808094348

293195434_588663965961226_76722502581244

292746328_588668112627478_45372448247472

293075966_588663975961225_89392663747861

My God, they have risen from the dead.