Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Great Place

king_450   

I am whole heartedly glad to say that this place is one of the best sites i came across , and i do find it through through a friend, well PPl specially if you are a Somalian , first of nice meeting you no matter where ever in the universe you are. I love to meet my somali brothers and sisters and feel their stuggle across the globe but one of these days things will be ok, so here is my introduction to you.

My name is Faysal Farah, currently Reside in the states and studying to become A doctor, i am in my third year of medical school, god help me, things are good, we never talk about meeting ourselves and helping each other if any one of you out there and would like to share a good heartwormign story i am glad to hear it, and once i am so happy to meet you all, and hope seeing in you all, good luck and take care all. oops here is my email if one likes to contact , i am not asking to write me becuase of it, but i am here doing a new way of getting us to know each other better and communicate well.

faysalfarah@hotmail.com

Hi Fysal.......You have the same name as my brother.......I bet ur tall ( all faysals are)

Nice to meet ya.........Enjoy ur many visits to Somaliaonline........I agree it's definetally the best site.

king_450   

thank you sweet , it certainly is a nice place and am happy to say so, and i appreciate for you kindly welc, thank u and take care walaal.

Coloow   

Feysal, good luck with your studies sxb!

I agree this is better than somalinet and some other sites!

I joined it today and from what I have seen so far it appears to be good! let us keep our fingers crossed that our expectations would not be crossed!

king_450   

i am extremely honored by all of you, for the great welcome, i will take few seconds of my time to say thank you, so very much all of you, i know i am new to the place , but also i think i have recieved my first warning too, so to those of you who i joked , greatly accept my sincere apology, i really do loved this place it is a great place , i am here to meet all of you, once again thank you so vey much and let's have fun and get to know yow!