Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

Hello somalis

king_450   

brothere Enter here is my tip to you even though i am a recent member , here is how you can get the icon you are mentioning, go to the top of the page and click where it says mailbox and click edit, then you can choose view/update profile , after doing that then brother Enter ,select a adiffernt aviatar image, i hope this helps , i know they don't have here step by step quide, but we are glad to help each and every one of the new memebers, wlc and enjoy.

Welcome Entrepreneur and have a nice stay, try not to become an addict...lol..cos I already am. Thinking on going on Somaliaonline rehab soon ..lol... :D

~QoxootiMammi~

Coloow   

LOL @@@@@@@@@qaxooti mami! dadka magacyadooda waa cajiib! qaxooti kombiyuutar heshay, qaxooti mami!

Thanks for the tip! I am sure as soon as I realise that I am nearing the addictive stage I will obviously seek some help ( addicts never realise they are in the risk zone- but I think I will)

loooooool, Qoxootimammi is just being tru to her roots...sidaas ayaa loobahanyah dee..lol

...and about the addiction effect this place has on us nomads...you're right admitting is half the problem concurred... ;):D:D

~QoxootiMammi~