Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

Do men fall in love?

^^there were'nt any deductions in my last post either. It was a natural reaction to your expression :D .

Haddaadan Soomaali aqoon we will have communication problems anyway, so ka bul dheh :D .

Ibtisam   

^^^yes natural to defend your self when you have an image to uphold. special if there is truth to the expression used. it only concerned you beacuse it was too close for comfort. now mucmnap mshug naaoiu nmka benji oui si so. and stop being so argumentative. don't you know women are always right

^^I wanted to give the last word (I always give women last word), but I have to rescue you one more time; I am not being argumentative. And women are always right, you’re right. Please have the last word :D .

Originally posted by Blessed:

quote:Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^

Xaal waxaan ahayn la qaadi maayo Blessed!
:D

Dee marak hore disprove the theory. Waxay kan yaree gaajada ahi? Xaalbuu markiiba la soo boodey. Hehe.
Salaam,

Oh Blessed;

Another meel-ka-dac, hee hee bay leedayay, your little theory is bein disproved, true love never dies Eedo,any man who ecountered true love will tell ya,and iwas having a first hand experience, a man who is touched by true love never cheat his woman, memories of love never passes, they linger,guide and influence long after the source of stimulation has faded, there is nothing new in this.every person who has been moved by geninue love knows that it leaves enduring traces upon the human heart.the effect of the love endures because love is an spritual in nature, man cannot be stimulated to great emotional heights by love is a dead man. the bottom line is there is an old saying man's wife may either make him or break him, and the reason is may not clear but it alldepends how the woman/wife understanding how she would be receptive for his love and romance.

Man's greates motivating force after relegion was to please woman, from hunting days to nowadays, and take women out of their lives and all wealth would be useless, do a man who loved seriouly love only that woman who loved

Nin waliba tuu caashaqa waa Canbro Bookh( i dont have a clue who was canbro bookh, but little line went down to the history of love for a one woman and one-to- relationship Eeedo

Peace

Zaahidah   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Salaam

As-salafiya

Anaigu waxaan u aqaana wa
Psychological Wooing
waxay dumarku wadaan, way ogyihiin in this world goes merry round for them, without them تتعطل المصالح والقيم

Wa caleykum as asalaam Sharmarkee.

I agree with you walaal, waana siduu Xiin sheegayoo gabadh ayaan ahay laakiinse wan ka soo horjeedaa hablaha ragga la diriraya,taloow maxaad ka bi'iseen hablahan? :confused: koleey wax yar maahee sidaan filayo.

Markaan SOL ku cusbaa waxan is odhan jiray Faaraxan ay mar walbaa dumarka haystaan meeh? oo maa is difaaco redface.gif mar danbaan fahmay in raggoo idil halkan Faarax looga yaqaan :D walee wax baa idin haysta I tell ya!.

Gabdho give the brothers a break waa ragg wanaagsane smile.gif

Wasalaaam

Originally posted by ibtisam:

maturity and old age come hand in hand ^^^loool paranoia is part of old age. i have made no assumptions of anyones age. just an "expression" which you read too much into. i can't read Somali so i have no idea the last part. possibly just saying bye i guess.

cheers

Another victim of the English language and the new wave of immigrants who sacrificed everything for gaining an excellence in english! :D

Bal kaalay walaaleey aan ku baree sida farta loo qoro ama loo akhriyo. :D

Ibtisam   

Another victim of the English language and the new wave of immigrants who sacrificed everything for gaining an excellence in English!

i don't class my self as a victim, and i have not sacrificed anything. Apart from the time I sold my soul to the devil.

i guess what we have here is another "i know it all" kind of character, bored out of his mind. PLZ farah with all due respect keep your opinions to your self unless they have something to do with the topic in hand, which they clearly don't. Must i remind you that i have a family of my own, and i suggest you worry about what happens in your house hold, it is them you are responsible for not this “new wave of immigrantsâ€. :rolleyes:

i won't tell you again, run along now :rolleyes:

:cool:

Katrina   

Markaan SOL ku cusbaa waxan is odhan jiray Faaraxan ay mar walbaa dumarka haystaan meeh? oo maa is difaaco mar danbaan fahmay in raggoo idil halkan Faarax looga yaqaan

Loooooooool, good one.

Blessed   

Xiin ,

I think that's what troubling Haldhaa.

Sharmaarke,

Hoo oo ku go'iwaa

SS44001.JPG

Bal adiga iyo Xiin Xirsi wiilasha laba jawan oo qaadah ugusoo iibiya :D

^^ :D:D @Xiin Xirsi.

Naciimay, haddaan ba ka sheekeyney in bahalkaa laygu eedeeyey inaan cuno anigoon weligay dhadhamin :D . Adna soo iibi baad i leedahay :D .

Originally posted by Blessed:

Xiin

I think that's what troubling Haldhaa.

Sharmaarke,

Hoo oo ku go'iwaa

SS44001.JPG

Bal adiga iyo
Xiin Xirsi
wiilasha laba jawan oo qaadah ugusoo iibiya
:D

Salaam,

Ameenah-Blessed,

:D:D:D

Waad ku mahadsanthay, waana naga celis xaalkaasi, :D LOL@Xiin Xirsi, waa nin Maraykan oo qaadka ma cuno,Maraykanba waa ka mamnuuc bahalku, Ana Afka ma saaro, Inamadii way kala shaqotageen, mafrishkii waa la xidhay, lacagtadii waa ku celis.

Hayee Nabadeey!

Wa Salaam

Blessed   

^Oo miyaanad maqal? Ina Xirsi waaba lagu haystaa. Xiinow, there's no smoke without fire huuno. Waxbaa si'ah :D

Anyway, nin raga ayaad tahay, hadaad garatay inaad lacagta soo celiso. smile.gif

^^

Salaam,

Marrwo

Not only intaa Bouquet Flowers oo { Thank You } ah ayaan islaha soo raaci, waxaan isdhi odaygeeda ayaaba idin qabsan. Anyways Adigaa Ayaa Mudan! Always :D

Pi   

Do men fall in love? Yes they do, but strangely enough it is purely hormonal and biological. I fell in love right after I hit fifteen ( oddly enough this "love" was even lingering when I was thirteen) Love is not some mystical feeling. Simple science really.

Rowda   

"Loool, you do that, and your next stop will be..where? Yup, u guessed it." Motel 6

Bisharo la'aanto sol abaar waayo runtii!! wax ma'iloobtid??

Kat, u right somalis and logic dont go hand in hand I tell ya.

"This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a good while!...I do seriously hope that was your intention here, a mere joke."

abraar, Huuno mawaxaan u ekahay qof ciyaarayso??? ;)

waan kufarax sanahay in aan kaaqosliyey though.