Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

Do men fall in love?

fartun   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

[QB]
Originally posted by haldhaa:

still don't have an answer Are men Human?

Qoftaan korontadaa waa hore ka tagtay.

the word love it basicly defines it self, so if you have seen a marriage that fail before it doesn't mean mine will be the samething, ok. so dont' judge book by its cover. and for your information get the meaning of love and see it for your self.

haldhaa   

Qoftaan korontadaa waa hore ka tagtay.

the word love it basicly defines it self, so if you have seen a marriage that fail before it doesn't mean mine will be the samething, ok. so dont' judge book by its cover. and for your information get the meaning of love and see it for your self.

No comment :mad: :cool:

Originally posted by Passion_4_Fashion:

^^^ooohhh....no wonder the whole world is messed up!

See! That is why REAL men run the world BECAUSE they are able to think RATIONALLY. And thank God for that!

The whole world is NOT messed up. We live in an age where there is more wealth, equality, progress, freedom, abundance in everything... on the dawn of the age of cloning and nanotechnology. Technology so NANO, so small that you can't even see it, you just have to believe it!

No more famines, got cures to more maladies then anytime in human history, live longer and are healthier then ever before, got googlepedia of information, the intel pentium chip, can travel across the globe in mere HOURS, keep in contact with relatives the other side of the globe. What EXACTLY is there to complain about?

Life is good, life is great, life is beautiful!

Be grateful, will ya?

Oh forgot, you're not... well, you know what!

Rowda   

Do men fall in love? maybe when hell freezes over! Okaadi rowda dont be seeflabood.

Su'aashaadu waxay lamid tahay qof kuwaydiiyey waamaxay jeceel?? And my answer is, labadeena card ma'isla kaashanaa haduu kaagu luma ama kaygu lumo waa kalatag (refugee cards). Hablayahow hadii aad rabtaan in aadka salkaadhaan farah sameya sidan; iscadeya marka hore, waligaa ha'usheegin in aad jeceshahay, caloosha ubuuxi, dhar birbirqayana xiro. Markaa intaa samaysid sidii sac weeraxsan asagaa ku sooraacayo :D

Most Farahs are simple minded and to them love is how many sons can you bear for my tribe and us Halimos is how big is my wedding so I can ruin the little $$ he is been saving.

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Rowda:

Most Farahs are
simple minded
and to them love is how many sons can you bear for my tribe and us Halimos is how big is my wedding so I can ruin the little $$ he is been saving.

LOL The Farahs are simple-minded for their line of reasoning, true. And the chickas only interested in fancy weddings are...

...gold diggas, anyone? ;)

Round and round the retarded thread goes on.

Katrina   

Round and round the retarded thread goes on.

Very true, I thought this thread would be lucky to get several responses only to have y'all blow my mind with 4 pages! I guess you guys showed me. :confused:

Rowda leave logic out of this after all we're somalis!!!

P.S. I do admit to having moments doubting the depth of a man's love. I quickly come to my senses, ofcourse they do love. The catch is ladies their love is as deep as a puddle. :D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Rowda:

Hablayahow hadii aad rabtaan in aadka salkaadhaan farah sameya sidan; iscadeya marka hore, waligaa ha'usheegin in aad jeceshahay, caloosha ubuuxi, dhar birbirqayana xiro. Markaa intaa samaysid sidii sac weeraxsan asagaa ku sooraacayo

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a good while!...I do seriously hope that was your intention here, a mere joke.

Zaahidah   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Don't you heard;

Waayo Waxaa caynba cayn looga dhigay hays cajabiyaane!

Booodhari

Very true!

Boodhari wuxuu intaa ka horeeysiiyay:

Caashaqa haween waa hora Caadil soo rogaye

Sayidkii carshiga fuulay iyo Caliba soo gaadhye.

Caruurtay sideen meesha iyo ciise nabigiiye

Cidla lagama Beermeen dadkoo cuud waaxida e

Waxa qaarba cayn looga dhigay hays cajabiyeene.

Soomaalida caado xume iguma caydeene

Oo ima canaanateen sidaan cuud ka iibsadaye

Kuwii ii calaacalayey baan camal tusaalayne

Sida weelka caanaha hadii laabta loo culayo

Bal aan soo cidaadee maxaa cunaha dhaafaaya

Curuuqda maxa kale dhex geli cadaha hoostood

Ma cidaamkanaan jabinayaa cunaya dhuuxooda

Inaane cadaydo mooyee waxaan calasho lay diidye.

Caqliga yaa ka biin tuu Illaah ku cir-cadeeyey.

Mugga inaan caddaadaan ka biqi canab daraadede

Cududuhu ma naaxaan haddaan caafimaad jirine

Casharkay wadaadu qoreen cudurkan goyn waaye

Cilmi iyo daawaba doontay oo waayey cilinkiiye.

Inaan kaa calool go'ay naftay caymisoo ogiye

Jeero aan canabey ku helo caafimaad dhimaye

Inaan cad noqdaa baa ka roon caawa saan ahaye

Illayn caashaq lama maydhi karo kugu cirrooloobay.

I don't think inay jirto dumar sidaa jaceyl uga hadashay :D

Wasalaaam

Ibtisam   

^^^ and how would you measure that. Does that mean that everywoman will have a farah that thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. AND what about quality control, what happens if the qualities fades a little, out of date, rusty, then what he don't love her anymore :confused:

Arawella   

I wonder if the friend who posed the question considers men to be from a race alien to that of Human and as a result are incapable of feeling emotions. A worthier topic will be to examine why women are more attuned with their emotions then men.