Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

Do men fall in love?

fartun   

i dont' know if you are being dumb or what not, ofcourse all man kind fall in love, including animals and so on. so really to answer your question yeah they do, and speaking of that me and my husband dated for about years and got married couple month ago, so if he didnt' love me i gues he wouldn't got marry at all you see what am saying, so man just have their way of expressing love, and inorder to get that love you have to compromise and seek thier attention, and speaking

raula   

Men ofcourse FOOL in love :D

35+ bisinka..oo gormaa hide and seek la ciyaraa hee ;):D lafihii baa miriireen markaase(rust) icon_razz.gif

^^Only markuu gabalka dhaco is play time, on that same token they will apply soothing rust lotion from the rust that got on them through the course of the day.

haldhaa   

i dont' know if you are being dumb or what not, ofcourse all man kind fall in love, including animals and so on. so really to answer your question yeah they do, and speaking of that me and my husband dated for about years and got married couple month ago, so if he didnt' love me i gues he wouldn't got marry at all you see what am saying, so man just have their way of expressing love, and inorder to get that love you have to compromise and seek thier attention, and speaking

hony just coz they get marry doesn't prove they are in love imisaa guursada oona dan ka lahayn after two weeks. He will love you today and tomorrow the next oo ka soo hor baxdo

Don't get me wrong us girls aren't exactly angels but from what I know if we fall in love is forever, but men waxeey moodaan hablaha shey markaa dihan oo dukaan laga iibsanayo barina ay doontaan mid kale and blieve you me I'm not just saying this and I didn't just come up with this question, and even though it didn't exactly happen to me, it happens all the time

and fartuun I wish the best in you're marriarge and hope he's love for you will last forever

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by haldhaa:

still don't have an answer Are men Human?

Qoftaan korontadaa waa hore ka tagtay.

Originally posted by fartun:

i dont' know if you are being dumb or what not, ofcourse all man kind fall in love,
including animals
and so on.

And you have the audacity to ask someone else if they're "dumb"? :D

^ Men ARE animals. :D Slight typo on the sister's part me thinks.

Love; what a wonderful, ridiculous, powerful, beautiful concept. Its beyond the simple minds and small hearts of the species called men.

Sincere   

This thread reminds of a song by the ageing hottie Tina turner.

Oh whats love got to do, got to do with it

What`s love but a second hand emotion

What`s love got to do, got to do with it

Who needs a heart

When a heart can be broken

This reminds me of those words which Ibn Hazm, the Andulusian jurist and scholar, recorded in his seminal work on this subject matter, The Ring of the Dove (طوق الحمامة). In fact, after relating some of Qays Al-Mullawax's exquisitely pathetic verses, Ibn Hazm claims that he was, like Majnuun Layla, unable to maintain tranquility and composure in his prayers for some time.

أعـد الـليالي لـيلة بـعد لـيلة

وقـد عـشت دهراً لا اعد اللياليا

وأخـرج مـن بـين البيوت لعلني

أحـدث عـنك الـنÙس بالليل خاليا

اصلي Ùلا ادري اذا ما دكرتها

اثنتين صليت الضحي ام ثمانيا؟

اراني اذا صليت يممت نحوها

بوجهي وان كان المصلى ورائيا

وما بي اشراك ولكن حبها

وعظم الجوى اعيا الطبيب المداويا

It is not only the base-born who become invariably attached to either outward or inward allurments. Ibn Hazm, a high-born man of letters, treaded the plains of pathos.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Yeniceri:

quote:Originally posted by haldhaa:

still don't have an answer Are men Human?

Cuntadaan cunaayaan soo matagi lahaa qosol dartiis saaxiib loooooooool.

Anyway, ereyga Haldhaa maloo bixin jirinoo neefka labka/ninka ah? Mise anigaa wareersan?

Some of you are really funny :D:D

haldhaa   

maybe you're right?

Anyway, ereyga Haldhaa maloo bixin jirinoo neefka labka/ninka ah? Mise anigaa wareersan?

what do you mean by that?

Xoogsade,

Haldha waa the He-Osterich, the one which is black but have a white Feather stripes.

Haldha,

To come back the question in hand: Do Men fall in love? Haa Walaal, of course: We are biologically built to fall in love at any time in life. it doesnt matter whether you are man or women,boy or girl.

Don't you heard;

Caashaqa Dhabta'ah waa la dhasha

Adiga oo dhalaanu Dhiiga ka jaqaaa

Waa ku dhowyoo kaa dheeryahoo

Dhimashada horteed waad la dhaygagtaa.

Moh'd Mooge aka ina Mooge

it deosn't discriminate the gender,

Waayo Waxaa caynba cayn looga dhigay hays cajabiyaane!

Booodhari

Wa Salaaam