Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

Do men fall in love?

Castro   

Originally posted by Ahura:

The £64,000 question.

Ahura matata. It means don't worry luv. Men do fall in love. The real question is: will you live long enough to be there when it happens? :D

Common   

Yes, men do fall in love, and we fall hard! How many times have you seen a brother who is in love, and he can't stop talking about that woman. Damn bro, "you acting like a little bia*ch". But who I'm I kidding, I was like that once too, I mean I was in love once too.

I think it's just a part of life, everybody falls in love once in their lives, it could happen when you are in your 20s, 30s, or even 40s. But it will happen eventually, no man can fight it.

It just takes a pretty face, and a tight weist to get a dude sprung like a chicken. Maybe sometimes not even a pretty face, just a big ol' ghetto booty might do the trick.

i dont understand whats wrong with you people. In old days you just needed some that could grow a decent potato or make sure the animals wernt eaten by leapords when they went grazing. now its love this, love that, blah di blah...

haldhaa again its simple just marry the boy before you both go mad and he hurts you, or just leave him be! ...

Cara.   

Originally posted by LaVie:

Castro, are you finally hinting something concrete here.
redface.gif

Ok here is the maths, you were able to love when you were 30 years of age. Lets see, it probably took you, say another 3 years to hook that perfect and like-minded HalimaCastra. You probably honeymooned for another year before the little NiñosCastros were let loose to cause havocs in Middle earth. Now you are in your confort zone and at ease with yourself pushing you to the 45 years treshold.
:D

And then BANG! Mid-life crisis.

Really, that's the life-cycle of men for ya.

Do men fall in Love? that is not a soup question, is it? while you pondering on that ask your self.."Are Men Human?, Do they have emotions?"

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!! (with Jerry Seinfield Voice) :D:D

Cheers

Ahura: 64,000 Only!!! :eek:

haldhaa   

Well Legend of Zu I am not sure, I have asked myself many times and still don't have an answer Are men Human? and by the way I'm not talking about having a crush on someone I'm talking about the real thing a love that leads to a wonderful marriage and actually lasts for a long time

passion, sweet your being too kind on us. and boys dont be too ready to start confessing and admiting. remeber your most crutial get out clauses rely on you capacity not to understand the concept!