Sign in to follow this  
haldhaa

Do men fall in love?

haldhaa   

A friend asked me the other day Do men fall in love? I mean really fall in love or they just pretend they are so they can hurt women, and why is it easy for them to say to a women the just met that they are madly in love with her and they can't live without her when they alrady have one at home. I couldn't answer that,can you?

Yeniceri   

If by 'love' you mean that touchy-feely crap and the cry me a river nonsense on TV, then no. But if by 'love' you're referring to all those good men who raised their families honorably, then yes men do fall in love.

But, as with everything else in life, there's no consistency whatsoever. You play the cards you're dealt.

Yes men 'fowl in love' :D

How else do you explain a grown azz man doing incredibly stup1d things like cuddling,shopping and all those un manly stuff? That’s love right there.

When a man spends half his earnings on a woman,that’s love right there

When a man spends most of his earnings to buy things so that he can impress a woman,that’s love right there.

When a man(Read brothas) oohs and aahhs and dayyyumms at a beautiful woman with a blessed badonkadonk,that’s love right there.

When a man whoops another man,or gets whooped by another becoz of a woman,that’s love rght there. :D

In all seriousness,I think men fall in love pretty much as a woman does, its just that women show & express more of it than men. And it is not becoz men cant show love,but it is just that the manly man society that we live in has "BANNED" displaying such unmanly traits. .

Pysch!, I should have told I loved her(& her Junk in the trunk),I should have indeed smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^What's manly about buying love?

It's not love they're buying dear, it's matako. There's a difference. :D

STOIC   

When a man(Read brothas) oohs and aahhs and dayyyumms at a beautiful woman with a blessed badonkadonk,that’s love right there

Brown, that ain't love but a silly caper we do it for entertainment.Remember it is the second best thing after slice of a bread :D

Originally posted by STOIC:

quote:When a man(Read brothas) oohs and aahhs and dayyyumms at a beautiful woman with a blessed badonkadonk,that’s love right there

Brown, that ain't love but a silly caper we do it for entertainment.Remember it is the second best thing after slice of a bread
:DEDIT: What you tell them and what you THINK are different.

Think about for a while,son icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

^That is dayuusnimo walaal. smile.gif

why is it easy for them to say to a women the just met that they are madly in love with her

So that is a normal behavioral element of the testosterone laden sex...And here I thought he meant it.

Castro   

^ It really is difficult for a man (in my view) to fall in love in his youth, say between 16 and 30. In that period it's just lust. In his thirties a man is more mature and can take on more responsibility. That maturity allows him to love without the distractions of lust. I've no research to back this up.

Arawella   

Castro, are you finally hinting something concrete here. redface.gif

Ok here is the maths, you were able to love when you were 30 years of age. Lets see, it probably took you, say another 3 years to hook that perfect and like-minded HalimaCastra. You probably honeymooned for another year before the little NiñosCastros were let loose to cause havocs in Middle earth. Now you are in your confort zone and at ease with yourself pushing you to the 45 years treshold. :D

Modesty   

^ It really is difficult for a man (in my view) to fall in love in his youth, say between 16 and 30. In that period it's just lust

I read about a study that revealed newlyweds who are lovey dovey end up getting a difference.Couples who weren't in love had less divorce. I was thinking about how we're not supposed to engage in haraam relationships, but most people do it anyways because they say they want to find love, and then after committing all those fornications, zinaa and what not, they get married and we hear in about 3 monthes they got a divorce. It's very rampant in the somali community here.

Modesty   

I read about a study that revealed newlyweds who are lovey dovey end up getting a difference.

difference should be divorce. I ought to spell check before posting.