Sign in to follow this  
Nefertiti

A qualititative debate on Beauty vs Brains

Hi guys y'all keep forgetting the most important thing and that is the person's DIIN.So long as the woman is a good MUSLM for me she'll do and if I am lucky she will be easy on the EYES!!

Charisma   

Intresting topic, for me i would say brains of course but it would not hurt if he was wasy on the eye too ;) .

n we really have to be realistic ppl do love good looking ppl even if it means suffering (well untill tehy have suffered enough :confused: , that is the human behavior)

, but after sometme if the other partner have the brains he will not hang around wc si very hard if u r already married to him/her.

although there are ppl who ALLAH gave them both beauty n brains, they r not easy to handle and the raeson is becoz of all the attention they get, and am not saying they ask for it but ppl usually make nonsense out of themselves around them :rolleyes: .

NB for all the sisters hooked on skin lightening products, u r messing up with ur melanin(skin pigment) wc in the long run will cause u cancer n anything else u can think off.

peace.

juba   

but you guess seem to forget that beauty or brains is not the only good quality in a person. Although i would say that brains are more important than beauty, What about there personality? (assuming that when you say brains you mean intelligence vs a brainless beauty) Remember being smart isn't everything smile.gif

xaaji_18   

I would say that beauty outweighs the brain so thats my decision. Look the whole body vs small delicate skin tissues no contest. Beauty all the way.