Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

Freemasons: A real organisation or just another Conspiracy Theory?

Do you guys believe in Freemasons? Freemasonry? and the Secret Empire?

I read so much about the subject lately, especially the notions of Power, Secrecy and Inivisble Empires.

Well, there is a bit of literature about the subject; there are reports which suggest that most of the Metropolitan Police is made up of Freemasons, the Royal Family, and some past and present leaders.

Do you believe in the power of such an institution which uses signs, hand gestures, short words and passwords as means of communication between members?

Anyway, here is the link http://freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/ and I would love to discuss this subject and see your views about this very spooky society lol

Another question, if such an organisation like Freemason exists, why is it a secret society? why hiding? and why have such little or no effect on the running of events in a global context? :confused:

peace now !

TASHA   

i read about the freemasonry some years ago. I was intrigued about them. If my memory is not failling me, , the origins of Freemansons dates around Salomon's time. Maitre Hiram was sent by Pharoe to help build the temple. He transfered the knowledge of building to a small jewish group. The brotherhood was divide in three levels. The aprrentices, the companions and the masters. In order to stay in the brotherhood, a masterpiece should be completed and approved by the brotherhood. This could take a lifetime.This is how it started or at least what I read. The Jewish Kabbala has influenced them or so it is said. Some of my readings suggested that they have the notion of the "King of the world" basically one person who is able to pull all the strings to run this world. I don't know how this is true or could be possible. But here in the U.S. I have seen some massonic lodges and you can get a membership with no problem it is open to the public. :confused:

luv&peace ;)

Lovely Me....

I think ur 4real when u ask that question.

And yea these organisations are for real.

Infact they are the true leaders that control most of the resources in the world.

As u said, you have been reading in on them.

Well, am guessing you know as much as me.

And if their existance was your only question, they are 4real.

And they are only secret when it comes to letting out their classified existance.

Even though I love this topic soo much, I can't seem to elaburate on it deeper.

Guess thats just the way New World Order is bound to take place....

-------------------------

Guys are like stars -

so many to pick from

but only one can make

all your dreams come true!

---------------------------

love the sayin...lol

Jamilah   

Lovely me,

Freemasonary is a real organisation and indeed not another conspiracy theory. The amount of things they control is unbelievable, and from what i have read about them it seems as if they had the world under hypnoses.

These people praise the devil......what is wrong with them? I am quite opininated when it comes to this topic but i think i will leave it here.

Salam

Sniper   

they're real organisation,i think i've gone further than i should with them...infact i went to lodge in virginia,and also Gearge washington memorial center in Alexandria city,Virginia too, my reseacrh ENG 111 paper was about them,it is true everything you heard of them.in the memorial center,they've all this paintings on the walls and carvings,and this attractive stones by the way they originated from stone cutters in older Europe,they also have the Hajj (makka)in sad manner...the tour guide asked us if we knew the place and i said i did,then he said do you notice anything un-usual at the painting,not considering the details of the pilgirims,i said there was nothing un-usual.then he he said,the pilgrims are armed more than they should,and also he showed some dead ppl in the the valley just beneath the mountain..and said this is predicted mass killing in Mekka.and the men you see don belong here...and when i aked how he knew..he answered coz the muslim pilgrims wear two white sheets,not red.and ofcourse it is true.he also showed us atleast thousand years old oriental rug made by the ancient persian muslims.at the very top of the monoment is the throne of Solomon.there is also something that he said to get ready our cameras coz this representation will last only few seconds..the lights went out and on spot light ,a closet opened and showed angel carved out of gold Holding a dagger with blood..he explained the blood,i think he said something to do with the muslims,then we went to the medical shriners,they're strong society,they call each other brother,and they've sick and deadly objectives.

Haseena   

Hi,

This is worrying indeed, It's strange how they've so called mobilized them self and have only one purpose and aim in this world. For not too long ago I met a man on a conference talking about how the crisis of this time should be dealt with ( turning to the Muslim youth to be more specific) . One thing that did got to me, is he asked “ have any of you seen the American one dollar bill” he said something like...”There's a triangle such as a pyramid and inside it is an eye and there's a line ( don't remember how he said it was placed) in Latin saying (something like) our conspiracy won”.... I never gave it much attention , just remembered that feeling it awakened when he explained how the world was governed, felt a tremendous anxiety. But it's striking how I now after have been visited the site displayed above found the same symbol as he said was to be found on the one dollar bill.

The last person who posted, really scared me, made me see how we as a Muslim ummah, for the moment, we are weakened and have no power over the day, if it continues like this we'll surely be annihilated

Haseena   

Many say when huge considerable problems cross the Muslim nations border, they believe god will send an army and help

But isn't there a verse in the quran, saying something like, He will not help one before one changes his or her condition for the better....

so when these intellectual men come to us, we will not overcome solely with our belief as the only guarantee of surviving , we must also have a unity among us Muslims- one unity strong after sorting out those injured parts of our inheritance

TASHA   

hey lovely me !!

read about the freemasonry some years ago. I was intrigued about them. If my memory is not failling me, smile.gif , the origins of Freemansons dates around Salomon's time. Maitre Hiram was sent by Pharoe to help build the temple. He transfered the knowledge of building to a small jewish group. The brotherhood was divide in three levels. The aprrentices, the companions and the masters. In order to stay in the brotherhood, a masterpiece should be completed and approved by the brotherhood. This could take a lifetime.This is how it started or at least what I read. The Jewish Kabbala has influenced them or so it is said. Some of my readings suggested that they have the notion of the "King of the world" basically one person who is able to pull all the strings to run this world. I don't know how this is true or could be possible. But here in the U.S. I have seen some massonic lodges and you can get a membership with no problem it is open to the public.