Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

QABIIL / Reality

Gediid   

Some very interesting posts here regarding qabiil.Let me see if I can add here my 2 1/3 cents.Suppose a guy wants to get married and he goes to the house of the girl and refuses to say who he is.Do you people think he will be welcomed?The answer is a big MAYA.He will be lucky if he doesn't get a spanking on the spot for wasting people'e time.Or let me pose a question here, of all the weddings that you all have been to so far, HOW MANY WERE FOR PEOPLE OF YOUR OWN QABIIL????

Anyways my point here is remember how when AIDS started to surface back in the 80's how they looked into finding a cure for it and never came up with one and all they have are the inhibitor drugs that make it possible for people to love with the virus without actually curing it,well for Somalis what AIDS is to the world Qabiil is to us.We can't find a cure so we might as well live with it.See how we can utilise it to benefit people like Ayoub said.No matter what good intentioned people come up with, of ways and means of tackling it we will never get over it.Our very fabric in life is made of it.

Peace

Coloow   

I have denounced it years ago! I don't beleive in the F,......... crap.

It is like st clause (father xmas) only the mentally retarded beleive in it!!!!!

The qabil aka geneocology tree is a baren one...statistically invalid!!! it does not add to rationale.

I think the somali qabiil must be the hoax of the century!

How could the qabiil be used positivly when its foundation is built on negativity?

king_450   

am amazed for seeing your stupidness, how on earth Tribe destroy? tribalism never destroys i am very proud for who i am , if you are not happy for your own qabil then they are the ones who raped and ropped the innocent, i can understand then you want change the topic to qabiil, but my tribe which i am very proud of being a member , are and will always be there for me, so why not talk about the real issue not bashing the qabil itself, let me ask u this, did u rape any innocent somali women for that fact did u killed any innocent somali person, if u answer no, then did ur family did if they did ,then you need to let them know that one of these days we will find them and put to them their crime, so who ever you are plz stop bashing qabiil in general and talk about the real issue, I love being my qabiil did that make me bad person, i guess not, but if u raped and killed innocent somalis then u r in a bad company.

Coloow   

Holly Dameer! and you are in your third year in a medical school!!! Povero somalo!

Don't they teach you how to reason sxb- no offence! just wondering!

king_450   

school has nothing to do , when it comes to ur being, damn fool it shows how stupid u r , connecting b/w school and tribe, they are not related fool,

Coloow   

A doctor to be using foul language? ceeb calayk!

My theory is that you are a hoax sxb! no offence

king_450   

don't get mad bro, i have to have the same fun u r having no one or rule tells me not to play the games u r playing , so chill and have fun, on the second hand , we are expressing our openion and at the same time trying to be real, so don't take it personal, ok bro

cz what u see is what u get, by the way , am honored for u to doubt me, cz i don't even know u so why do i care about u, chill and enjoy the place, this is a good place and i am having a good time in it, so chill,

about the falg , do u have problem with it

if you do plz express ur opinion then i will glad to response all ur concern, even though i don't have to , but u seem to be very curious about me compeletely, and if u don't want write in public as a bro u have my email i already listed, so chip ur opinion either in public or in private bro

and plz chill, no heartfeeling ok

take care

need to hear ur opinion but no stupid foul mouth. lol

take care

whoever u r

king_450   

enterprenoue, sorry i didn't mean to bro, it is just instinct to do sometimes, i think we need to protect our ground, no matter what

but no fould mouth, if any one feels then u guys have my apology

let's cool it down and have fun, this place is cool and i want keep it that way

peace ok

ty

-KIWI   

It seems some of us are still holding on to the ignoble past of our war-torn country, we need to struggle to abandon our prejudices rather than reverting to escape goating, I can not express how much i deplore qabil bigotry.

I hope i am not leaping to a hasty conslusion when i say we still have individulas that are poisoned with qabil in our communities and ignorance seems to shoot through them like a dart.

Its mersmerizing to witness some of those individuals are seen as potential great leaders.

For example take the notoriously famous qabil bashing episode that took place in my home town ( south island ,NewZealand), when men of great eminence resorted to violence(violence the force of the weak) to solve their qabil differences.Why couldnt they just enunciate their views to those who would listen????

That horrible incident rocked the entire country, a country with less than 3000 somalis.The goverment even threaten to send individuals hel

responsible back.

The writting is on the wal, majority of us still let desperation and stupidity out-weigh our scanty common sense.

What we need to do is put our qabil differences aside and unite under the banner of islam, is that so hard??????

w/salaam

Haneefah   

Originally posted by LANDER:

La Ilaa!, now we got somalis raising american flags. What is the world coming to???

SO Weird eh :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Gediid

Lol your such a conventionalist walaalo – The champion of the status quo…have you been knighted yet?

Perhaps it is going to take a long time move from tribal politics but you can deny that this change needs to be made and will be made. Anyhow, using Sland as an example, the parties created were supposed to address this very issue – so I don’t know where you getting you no cure argument from. Admittedly it hasn’t work as it was supposed to but I think given time and education of the people – Somalis can most definitely over come tribal politics.

I came across this article. See progress has already begun. Soon, In-Sha- Allah, we’ll have forward-looking people in the whole of Somalia. It is only a matter of time.

Here’s the article. Enjoy!

Togdheer Women on Leadership – The Horn Tribune Sunday March 09, 2003

Buroa (THT) – Traditional leaders in Togdheer have been advised by Togdheer Women groups to shy away from political activities since their positions are non-partisan, being representatives of people with different political beliefs and ideologies. The statement released by the Togdheer women groups states; we women from Togdheer request sultans of Somaliland and Togdheer in particular to:

1. Appreciate the responsibilities vested on them

2. Differentiate between tribal leadership and political affiliation

3. Stick to the mandate of their office

4. Desist and refrain from ordering people on which part to join

5. Understand that their main mandate of office is tribal leadership and peace maintenance and you never vie for any political offices as their post surpasses any political office

Tribal Leaders have no business in Politics – Togdheer Women

Now, that is what I call GIRL POWER!