Sign in to follow this  
SURAMBAYA

Hijab and tight jeans

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

What do you get when you put Hijab on camel-toe showing thingy?
KITSCH!

Listen ladies, any judgement of what you wear is between you and your maker is to state the obvious. It's your prerogative to dress as pleases you and no one has a right to sass you about it. However, dismissing those who question the appropriateness of wearing the Hijab while at the sametime sporting body-hugging clothes that'll make Britny Spears envious, is specious. It's not an arguement, it's mere handwringing. Further, you know full well there are valid reasons people heckle you for wearing the Hijab while displaying your belly-button ring. The Hijab is sacrosanct garment and you're defiling it, desecrating it, devaluing it for selfish ends. Either wear the Hijab with it's dignity unviolated or don't wear it all.

What does all this mount to? If you wanna work in the kitchen you better be able to handle the heat. You and only you brought all this unwanted attention unto yourselves. Either put up with it or shut up.

U said it all. Ladies, pliz respect the hijaab n to all y sisterz that don wear it, U DON KNOW WAT U R MISSING!

Ibtisam   

^^^being Harassed and pulled, and called random names on the public transport, and sticking out like a sore thump, the list is endless :( But then again no one said it was going to be an easy option. At least ya’ll warm in the winter :D

Aaliyyah   

I personally dont know why u guys making big issue outa of this. There is lota girls out there who wear hijaab with tight jeans, it might not be right, bt lets not forget that they are at least better than lota ppl out there. Besides, we shouldn't judge anyone, for its possible some one who deosnt dress islamically to be a whole lot better than one who wears niqaab. Walahi the other day i was @ the mosque and this lady with niqaab was talking shit ..subhanalaah. so lets leave every one to Allah swt, he will be the judge as allah said in ilayna iyabhum thuma ina calayna xisabahum. Alahu akbar.

wa salaaamu alaikum

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

What do you get when you put Hijab on camel-toe showing thingy?
KITSCH!

Listen ladies, any judgement of what you wear is between you and your maker is to state the obvious. It's your prerogative to dress as pleases you and no one has a right to sass you about it. However, dismissing those who question the appropriateness of wearing the Hijab while at the sametime sporting body-hugging clothes that'll make Britny Spears envious, is specious. It's not an arguement, it's mere handwringing. Further, you know full well there are valid reasons people heckle you for wearing the Hijab while displaying your belly-button ring. The Hijab is sacrosanct garment and you're defiling it, desecrating it, devaluing it for selfish ends. Either wear the Hijab with it's dignity unviolated or don't wear it all.

What does all this mount to? If you wanna work in the kitchen you better be able to handle the heat. You and only you brought all this unwanted attention unto yourselves. Either put up with it or shut up.

A shocker! An alien must have been possesing SOLErs at that time.

If a girl chooses 2 impress fellow women or men or just to feel comfy, warm, sexy whaterever reason over Allah, then it is her loss n will regret sooner thn she plans.

GHANIMA u reminded me a freind of mine who had the most hamble n fearful heart but if she intended to pray n some1 just asks her why r u not praying? she will stick on the couch n swear ( Walaahi oo Billahi oo Tollahi inaanan tukan, come n get me off this couch n make me to, r u God,s massenger)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not win win situation dear.

SOCOD BADNE afkaaga caano geel lagu qabay. u said it all.