Sign in to follow this  
SURAMBAYA

Hijab and tight jeans

girls wear tight jeans so they can fit in this society but they also want to wear there hijab because ethier their parents make them or that they want to wear it, but the jeans are s=just showing trying to fit into the socitey i believe when their older they will change and wear skirts

Ibtisam   

^^come you could’ve come up with a better first post! i say try again.

Wearing Jeans does not make you an outcast in society and fit in with another! the Muslim's of Bosnia wore jeans, had blue eyes and blond hair and they still did not fit in. Anyone who wears something to fit in is deluding themselves.

As i said people wear it because they think they look good, or they find it comfy or they find them warm in the winter or the can't walk in skirts, etc.

JB: blond :eek: :eek: what got into you? :confused: that does not even suit a white dude, let alone a skinny dark farah :D lool just kidding,

Johnny B   

^ What a hospitality , ever since you got that paying Job, not only your wallet has grown in size , so has your dewalp too . icon_razz.gif

Don't repeat my mistake with 'Sacdiyo' on her first post. people are kind of wary , abit nevry and put much of a courage in their first post u know.

BeetleJuice , welcome to SOL .

Dayum , it felt so good, triumphing on Ibtisam's expenses.

Nehanda   

I am abashed to say that I used to wear the hijab (Somali way) + the tight jeans. I wore the Hijab after been pressured by my childhood Qu’ran tutor while the jeans simply because I wanted to show off my curves. Fortunately, help came in the disguise of my current Qu’ran tutor whom (may Allah bless him) through sound advice and guidance elucidated the hypocrisy of my actions and the vast rewards to be gained from dressing modestly.

For those who are fashion conscious you can actually wear jeans with modest tops or cabayad. In addition the job market is much more flexible towards employing women who wish to adhere to the teachings of the Qu’ran.

simple our deen prescribes us all, male and female to dress modestly.

for females thats covering their body parts that may attract the opisite sex, so one can wear what they wish so a long as their bodily features are well covered, not just from the cold but also luring eyes.

and we whould lower gaze whenever when we se a fine looking sis but sometimes lowering the gaze actually permits u to see more of what is under

What do you get when you put Hijab on camel-toe showing thingy? KITSCH!

Listen ladies, any judgement of what you wear is between you and your maker is to state the obvious. It's your prerogative to dress as pleases you and no one has a right to sass you about it. However, dismissing those who question the appropriateness of wearing the Hijab while at the sametime sporting body-hugging clothes that'll make Britny Spears envious, is specious. It's not an arguement, it's mere handwringing. Further, you know full well there are valid reasons people heckle you for wearing the Hijab while displaying your belly-button ring. The Hijab is sacrosanct garment and you're defiling it, desecrating it, devaluing it for selfish ends. Either wear the Hijab with it's dignity unviolated or don't wear it all.

What does all this mount to? If you wanna work in the kitchen you better be able to handle the heat. You and only you brought all this unwanted attention unto yourselves. Either put up with it or shut up.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Ridwaan, people like you will drive me mad in real life, seriously I would’ve avoided you like a disease
:D
. lool.

People wear jeans etc because they want to, not because they think it is the correct Islamic dressing to wear. They choose to be disobedient, or follow a different path in life than what Islam teaches them, lecturing them doe not make a difference, if anything it push's them further away from the community.

I hate snobbish so "called religious people". They drive me up the wall. Judgmental little brats, who think God, sent them down as angles to look at everyone's actions but their own and lookdown on everyone. Get a life people.

Okay where do I start..o yeah,welcome back first of all luv!

Secondly,please don't hate me,I am not what you think I am..lol

Anyways, I am never a someoen who pushes people to do the right thing,because I am fully aware that usually does more harm to someone then by helping.

Moreover,who said Jeans is Haram? they are not Haram,just not meant to be warn in Public,if you were it in Public,I wonder who are you trying to impress especially if you are married women,there are other ways to look cool then by breaking the law(not directed towards anyone).

I personally have/will/still break the law and do some crazy stuff,which throws out the "angel" part out of the discussion.

Anyways,if there was a girl who wears jeans,what I'd do is,I would marry her,then tell her to put it on for me at home not just a jeans but you know those 'segsy' women outfits they sell at Victoria secret store..yeah those,perhaps this would make her not impress other man,since she has a man to impress at home.lol

Ibtisam   

SB: lool; First post i read of yours in a while that suprised me ;)

Okay where do I start..o yeah,welcome back first of all luv!

Cheers luv, how do you do?

Secondly,please don't hate me,I am not what you think I am..lol

Anyways, I am never a someoen who pushes people to do the right thing,because I am fully aware that usually does more harm to someone then by helping.

I don't hate anyone :D Good, so far so good!

Moreover,who said Jeans is Haram? they are not Haram,just not meant to be warn in Public,if you were it in Public,I wonder who are you trying to impress especially if you are married women,there are other ways to look cool then by breaking the law(not directed towards anyone).

Jeans are not worn to impress anyone, If i wanted to impress someone i would not wear jeans! what kind of madness is that.

I personally have/will/still break the law and do some crazy stuff,which throws out the "angel" part out of the discussion.

I won't ask what they are! but i agree everyone breaks some sort of laws now and then.

Anyways,if there was a girl who wears jeans,what I'd do is,I would marry her,then tell her to put it on for me at home not just a jeans but you know those 'segsy' women outfits they sell at Victoria secret store..yeah those,perhaps this would make her not impress other man,since she has a man to impress at home.lol

Again your logic is flawed her, First of all, you should not marry her!) First mistake: you would just end up getting a divorce! why would you marry someone relying on them to change? :confused: For example would you marry someone who eats pork, and assume she won't do it anymore, because you have hala chicken at home?

secondly, i am very suprised that you have this mentality that Women base their outfit/ clothes on what guys think (thats if they think) In fact women dress well to impress other women! FACT:

Now I expected better from you my friend!

Surambaya....Neno hiyo mbaya sana...lol. Thank you so much for bringing up this subject!.

Their is this girl at work called A. She has a hijab but wears clothes that puts the ghetto booty in the public domain. I dont blame her though. It was her previous life and she is slowly trying to follow the islamic custom. May allah guide her. ameen.

Cabdow   

Man tashabaha qooman fahuwa minhu aw kamaa qaala (scw) Modesty 'iyo ilaahay raali noqoshadiisa' lies upon wearing the hijab and not the other way round ladies...Be smart

Modesty   

what alot of people don't understand is us muslims we have to behave like muslims whether you're a male or female.We have to put our trust in Allah, and not fear people.

shyhem   

Hip hugging low cut jean beaming your camel toe from a mile will have all the men dreaming for a date with your azz,however ain't no man will consider you to be the mother of his future daughter period baby.

Who wants to tell his daughter don't be like u'r mom,no jeans and certainly no boyfriend.

dude shyhem wazzup! bow bow we aint worthy...lol

wc back...u been gone long azz time!

see what we gotta deal with these days! i say put them damn jeans if u can babe, just dont lemme say alot of junk in there!! shiish.

J.Lee   

I doubt those girls would want to be the future mother of "the Hip hugging low cut jean camel toe beamer" 's children.

After all, what woman wants to tell her son, "don't be like your dad honey... a pervert and fornicator?"