Sign in to follow this  
SURAMBAYA

Hijab and tight jeans

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Ina adeer, you'd do well to concentrate on yourself rather than question the reason why these girls are attired this way.

It's between them and their maker; you aren't even in the equation sweetheart.

Its called a FORUM. Spit your piece and move to the next thread.

You must be the ladies am referring to here. Do us a favor young girl, take off that tight jeans or remove the Hijab. Don't make me repeat this.

War huus,walle waad edeb darantahay!^

Balaayo aragnay......

Anyways back to the topic,Tight chinis and esmaal teeshaar is sooooo last season icon_razz.gif

No on the real though Lazie girl kinda has my philosophy on curiousity.

GO ASK THEM ama afka iska xir.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Just-A-Brotha:

let's all agree to disagree, and layzie has a point, lets not clown on her, but the matter of the story is, only allah can judge, and its all about one's conscious and not appearance

yes,but it has to surface brother,if you believe in something,it has to show.

There are also physical requirments which every needs to meet,so by saying you believe it in inside your heart,but don't want to show it,will bring question marks of how sincere one is even inside.

Besides Hijab is a dress code,but at the same time,we need to reason with girls and we shoudlnt be pushing them off the edge,be kind and take the time to tell them what is and what not if you can.

Lazygirl good point.

who are we to tell them what they can and cannot wear. it's their body, it's their choice. our duty as a brothers and sisters in islam is to let them know what is right and what it wrong. what they do from then on, is completely up to them. respect their choice.

RedSea   

^creasy,it's a bad choice if they decide to wear jeans in public(home is different story)and as you said we can only advice them only,their hearts can only be changed by Allah,in the mean time you shouldnt' give up on telling them,keep telling them until they come in terms with what is good and there is force in involved in the process of telling someone what is good.

i understand what you're saying, but remember, you don't want to annoy anyone with your lectures, just tell them once, and let them decide what they do. oneday, they'll understand.

RedSea   

^My lectures..I didn't post this you know.

Does this bother you though,you seem upset buddy or am I reading your words with different tone I don't know?

Ibtisam   

"in the mean time you shouldn’t' give up on telling them, keep telling them until they come in terms with what is good and there is force in involved in the process of telling someone what is good"

Ridwaan, people like you will drive me mad in real life, seriously I would’ve avoided you like a disease :D . lool.

People wear jeans etc because they want to, not because they think it is the correct Islamic dressing to wear. They choose to be disobedient, or follow a different path in life than what Islam teaches them, lecturing them doe not make a difference, if anything it push's them further away from the community.

I hate snobbish so "called religious people". They drive me up the wall. Judgmental little brats, who think God, sent them down as angles to look at everyone's actions but their own and lookdown on everyone. Get a life people.

SURAMBAYA, what are you the hijab police? Personally i don't wear one, I spend too much money, effort and time on my hair to cover it up! :(

Everytime i decided i'm start, i change my mind, because of many reasons, one of them being i hate with passion people coming to me, and acting like i reverted back to Islam or something :rolleyes: " Marshallah the say "allah has finally guided you, you look like............."

Few months ago I invited this lady (friend of my family who for the last 10years sat in her high chair expressing her opinion on me to everyone and anyone) to help me change my wardrobe around to suit a hajibfied girl, she even had issues with my shoes! ( too high, make too much noise, to bright, open toes) :rolleyes: my jackets, boots, handbags, even my coloured scarf’s I brought were not good enough for her.

At the end of the day it just a piece of material, it doe not do anything on it's own, it is the intention and actions behind it. I've seen so called hijab's at the most odd places, engaged at the in even worse actions.

Get your own house in order before you start worrying about Somali’s girls in tight jeans and scarf’s who clearly don't give a toss about your existence let alone your opinion.

Urm...did denim become haraam while I wasn't looking?

I can understand the tightness issue, but what's wrong with wearing normal jeans? It's one of the most enduring, versatile, comfortable and stylish garments ever invented.

If you are wearing a pair, can you tell someone else not to wear them?

Johnny B   

Val , Serinity J.lee ,Ibtis and many more will sure be punished for looking good on those Jeans, or was it for showing it off? or was it for loving who they are? i really don't know for what , i just want them punished.

Repent to your God girls and swap those Jeans for an ugly garment.

by ugly i mean , unattractive.

Ibtisam   

^^lool^

Val , Serinity J.lee ,Ibtis and many more will sure be punished for looking good on those Jeans, or was it for showing it off? or was it for loving who they are? i really don't know for what ,
i just want them punished.

Repent to your God girls and swap those Jeans for an ugly garment.

by ugly i mean , unattractive.

You best run while you still CANold man!!! icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

Val , I don't wear that irresistable blond fringe anymore, icon_razz.gif Afro and 70s is in again.

Had Ibtis seen the pic of me wearing those Ray-Ban and my Dad's 'Romer'(to be winded) watch had she taken me for an old man, eh today's kids! :D