Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

A message of your so called OPPRESSOR

Senora   

I think everyone pretty much said what was needed to be said. All i want to point out is the part where you mentioned the following..

"Dont start to disrespect me now as you know it will not harm me because i am superior to you."

I dont care what facts you try and prove or what statistics you want to pull out, there is no one superior to me. And for the disrespecting part, how dare you disrepect us by saying were inferior to you! As far as your grammatically incorrect post goes, you just made it even more clear why many other countries give America the bad image it has.

With the whole " survival of the fittest" statement, despite the sanctions, Somalia( including somaliland), is working hard to make ends meat, and hopefully build back the countries that were lost during rhe civil war. Dont for one undermine the determination, as well as intellect of the somalian people, because we( well at least i know I can) can come back at you with many historical facts, as well as some i can think of today, that makes this country, and your " people" look bad.

Jamilah   

The last thing we need right now is another naive American intruding on our purely islamic website

"i am no way here to show pity for your suffering, for it is me who put you there."

Well thank Allah i am not suffering and if i was surely it would have no connections with you.

"middle class white man"

That wasn't really necessary i don't really think any of us care about your skin colour nor your finacial status.

From starting this topic you are only showing us the I.Q of and stupidity of an average American.

Xafsa   

I have one thing to say

damn boy!!!! don't you have anything better to do?!! lol lol.....i'm sorry I couldn't hold it in anymore...lol :D

peace

Haseena   

amusing smile.gif ..... InstinctPoet..aplauds you said it good very good..set the records straight..educate the ones lacking education