Sign in to follow this  
SafiaLuuL612

How do you feel about the discrimination against Madhibaan people

Warta   

>.....Saaalaam Ya'lll<<<.....

...May ALlah Bless our Parentssss..

..u know where all this bullshit started some all sicksyco somaliDude who drank to much CaanoGeel made up..we all same..there is no diffrnce all somalis......since that day somalis acting ignorant and sick..walaahi they make me Vom.when I heard he / she is dat Qabil..why are we diggin ourselves to that whole..we aint 1800s..God..we all educated..have knowledge..Learn Quran..and know better than them what Allah says to his quraan dont discrimante a person to their looks/tribe/nationlty..cause we all the same Allah creatd us.to worship him..that's all that is the purpose we..r here..dont forgot that..

.......I'm hoping our Generation is the one who can change all that Crap..we been living all these tymes......let love and stop singling out eachothr...... ;)

>>> I have one little Question all of U..and even all the parents who have that mentalitty..?

here it is.....when they say Hell no To a grl or boy u met and wanna marry ..but their Qabill is .....what they gonna do?......They all gona act weird..n start sayin u r not my son/grl..

nah.that is easy one..lets check this one

>>>how bout if ya r daughtr or u son pregntd some African American or Jamaican..who doesnt have u r Religion/ who is Crackhead....and Dont Respct ya??..when those parents heard this news..they'll say ooh **** Happens...u know..and be quiet..??

so which one is hard to live with?????????

Love Ya'll

farey   

According to my own knowledge, I do frankly feel that all people born equal ( with their human values ); thus; I do stronly beleive that any one that who bear such a nasty superstitsion

is his-/herself has a deep-rooted inferiority complex.

AUN   

Is there any need to be racist while we witness racism in our every day life by living where we are percieved as being "the other, black, minority, muslim" and so on

salaam alakum' to Iqarkii Ameen Ameeen' May Allah bless all that are TRUE smile.gif

Well, i always knew somali people wwhere ever they are always have Triblism issues' But i gotta be honest im not familiar with this *** So i'm gonna tell You you something, when i 1st came to down under, i knew Nothing'bout somalis'n it's Sub clans!! Alhamdulillah & i wish i never did! But i learned more then i should've.... as You Probubly know in the Middle east their are alote of Madibaans'thats tha Appropriate word, and this dear Family we Traveled together, wewere like family, i never knew what tribe i was at the time, so i figuredwewere close family friends of theirs that i must have been related to'em.. anyhow!! Things changed, people found out 'bout their Tribe'n Acudubillah' i once heared some Old Arogant Lady say' did u know that u are not to touch any food of theirs,,,,, May Allah show her the Truth ( Ameen) i pretended i didn't understand her,,,,,,, i went 'n asked my parents and they explained the concept to me... The funny thing is Every Madibaan or boon guy i see is DEAD cute wallahi??

WHY IS THAT? maybe Allah is showing us signs,,, and their Girls are masha'allah, So why do somalis do this??? i think they are just Paranoid!!!

Safia sweety, i think it's time we Broke tha old Traditions' Marry anyone that fears 'Allah'n that shows no Signs of Ignorance'n arogance!! thats what i would've said to You if i was Your Mother, You don't need somalis to Critisis You! i don't get it, why is that people always say you*** Asif it's a BAD thing, wallahi it upsets me Greatly! 'n it should Upset anyone with a heart! You want me to be Honest with YOU??

i swear i neer knew any somalis, and all somalis were lamoghodlo to me, that was it, LOL then' i stoped saying it when some people got offended,

i never knew how to communicate with them,,, But i learned Alhamdulillah, and Now i cans ay ama Proude somali, But when i hear Racist Comments OUCH!!!Ow Yeah,,, and why are we so racist to the madibaan people? and not to the non somalis as Much??? Uuuuf!!! :rolleyes: anyone that Discriminates Madibaan people is a Disguis, to the somali society!! oops that would be 90% of somalis, i well!! :mad: and Keep in mind Allah will Punnish you for it!

Ma'salamah'mAY ALLAH show us all the ''Ameen ''truth! :confused:

OG Moti   

hello again . why do i feel most of you just talking her and racism in somalia will never end, no matter what you say at least most of you, i met people who dicriminate other tribes, isaaq family will not accept hawiya man, darood family will not accept isaaq man, hawiya family will not accept darood man for their daughters, it is happening even now, maybe evantually they accept but they must do some rejection first and shouting around so racism is in the blood of all somalis, till they find a cure we will always be this way.. educated people let me say most educated people just to be fair are the worse when it comes to racism.. any way inshaAllah it will disapear in our life time..and we nomads will live to see it..

NASRA ... thanx sis but it was not me who said no, it was her, she said she knows what will happen in the future, i have to say no for your sake, and future of your children ..see girls sometimes they leave you indirect way, maybe she found another guy.. smile.gif any way nasra it was her who jumped out no me, if it was up to me i would marry her and never care what people say.. peace

Blessed   

Oh My :eek:

Some peepz are so wotless! You know allah blessed us with individual brains for a reason

:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Oh My :eek:

Some peepz are so wotless! You know Allah blessed us with individual brains for a reason

:eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Nas   

Marry a chick for da luv of it not for the tribe she belongs to? As for midgans is myth dat was blown out of porpotion nahmean. I wouldn't give damn gettin married to midgan. I don't if ya is ppls 1

ajakis   

NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY HAVING MIDGAAN KIDS RIGHT?......... QOFKA HADUU NASAB EHEEN MAXAA LOO GUURSANAA?...WALAAHI I ONCE GOIN OUT WIT MIDGAAN GURL AND U CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH HATE I RECIEVED FROM MY FAMILY AND MAH PPL.....FOR THE RESPECT OF MY FAMILY I HAD TO QUIT THAT GURL AND TELL HER TO FIND ANOTHER MIDGAAN GUY...HEY ATLEAST THEY MATCH RIGHT?

Miskin   

the midgaans are being descriminated against, as a midgaan man i must admit that i prefer to marry a non somali than a somali sister, and the only reason is that i have suffered racism within my somali community. i couldn't have a normal relationship with a somali sister without being abused by her relatives, and even if i am not abused physically the girl will be told to ditch me or else she will be dishonered by her family. these same sisters who are dishonered by seeing a fellow somali brother may later marry a non muslim non somali man and she will not be dishonered. how unfortunate, how ignorant, how cruel is to despise a fellow somali muslim brother or sister. but things are not all negative, i have some positivity amongast the younger people and things are gradually improving because no use to talk about midgaans and their rights to be accepted as equals.

keep up the good morale, i see some changes in the future.

your brother in blood

miskin macruf

Miriam1   

Salam

I remember once when i was about 10 or 11 my brother annouced he wanted to propose to a girl

( whom we all knew about, as he continously bought gifts for)The first question was "who is she from?"once he said midgann, my father just smiled i mean he didnt even bother getting mad as if my brother said a joke.

in nature my father is a mild hearted man i never saw him angry.

My brother never spoke of it agian..she was beautiful though.

Its strange this qabila thing I am just starting to learn about other qabil's..but thank god my family isnt so strangely strict about it,like other families i know.

I think at this age and time..parents should just be happy thier daughters and sons are marrying somali people!

PeAcE

SoMa_InC   

miskin that was moving man...keep ya head up blad.

what i dont feel is that why r this ppl being discriminated by our mali community when in real sence i seen many mali galz in ma hood gettin married 2 jamaican fellaz....i think it aint fair...but u know wha the new mali generation in the west care less bout the person they marry...midgan, bitha or mali ...dat all depends on em...

peace yall

increase da louve 2 all maliz whether midgan or pure...

TIIMBARO   

I think we have reached a consensus in analyzing the discrimination these people suffered, for a very long period of time was cruel and unjust. The reason I was given as to why the midgan are ‘inferiors” was, to say the least, dim-witted. I am just wondering as to why they’re considered inferiors. They have the same physical feature as the other Somalis and they prescribe to the same faith as the other Somalis do. So why do other tribes consider the midgan their “inferiors”?

Kool_Kat   

Ok, here's how I see it...It is not so much as the person's tribe I am concerned with, but how can I bring a child into this world, whom I know will be discriminated againt...I can not see my son/daughter coming home crying or upset, just cuz some stupid person called them "Midgaan"...I can't see my children growing up with "CUQDAD"...I can't let other put my child down because of his or her tribe...When infact my child might be 10 times better than this so called "Nasab" person...

Me, I am not "Qabiliiste"...But I would love to have children someday insha allah, and I can't let my child suffer...It might not make sense to some of you, but I it makes a whole lot of sense to me...

Besides, the word "Midgaan" is caay...And I hate ppl who use that word to discribe one's tribe...They should refer them to as Madhibaan, Tumaal, etc...Ignorance is in our blood, and can not be avoided...

I hope I haven't offended anyone...I love all Somalis the same...But I would not let my Child suffer... :confused: