Sign in to follow this  
farey

WHY PEOPLE SAY WE ARE FEELING HOME SICK THERE IS NOWHERE TO RETURN OR TO VISIT

farey   

We know the country is in ruin and the fightin is still going on we have 20 hungery warlord , dont but yourself in danger .

home sick bullskit, who are fooling to

Bachelor   

SXB!

They have every right to be home sick, and i understand that. But going back home is a "risky" buisness nowadays, dont you know lately the hottest buisness is to hijacking someone who came from the outside and ask for huge sums of ransom, if not paid you figure that out, what would be the consequence. So My humble would be stay home sick at least you are safe out there.GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANING TO GO HOME NOW.

Salaan...

Fareey, I second with you. The very first aa cagaheey soo dhigay Qurbo--from Nairobi to this frozen land--minankeey maskaxdeey hal maalin maka bixin. Soomaali mar horee dhaheen, "Guri aadan laheen hadaa guri la dhigatid, guurguur aa lagaaga bixinaa."

P.S.: Anaa Xamar u socdo within a month or so, if possible, insha allaah, and heey nomads isoo duceeya, hokey. Xamar waxaa maqley ina la is cabiraayo. They have a miisaan, and tell you to step on it. If you are terribly skinny, they would let you go without paying a shilin. But, to those who are overweight--hence the assumption that they have 'dhaqaalo' or are rich or are from Qurba--aa ku gacan galey. They are told to pay exactly how they weight by multiplying 1000. If you weight 200 pounds, you pay 200,000 shilin Soomaali. mad2.gif That is a modern kind of isbaaro.

Can you believe that? grin.gif Ilaahoo noo naxariiso, ummadeena waaka dareen.

Macsalaama!!

Bachelor   

Good luck MMA! I hope you dont weigh 200 lb beside they use Kg so try to be on deit now, since it will cost you. And let us know how bad things are live from Xamar. Plus some IF YOU CAN SEND SOME PICTURES OF XAMAR WILL BE APPRECIATED.

fair-well or safar salama

Blessed   

The area of Somalia that I would go to is pretty stable ... so me is saving up for my ticket.

I doubt anywhere is safe in the world today. This morning my neighbour was telling me about a man that was shot near my estate the night before. We constantly hear reports of planned terrorist attackes ... our host natins are launching into war and the list goes on.

No where is safe. So if I am gonna die ... I rather it was in Burco. But, In sha Allah khair.... better start working for akhira though, at this rate ama go straigt to ....

shoot, look what you gone and made me do !!!!!

Hibo   

I wonder why Somalis like to exaggerate stuff. Come on guys its not as bad as you are making it look. For all I know Somalia is safer than America and UK (at least for now), with them (the whole of the western world) planning to attack the poor Iraqis, what do you expect will happen afterwards or even before? don’t you think there will be some kind of retaliation?. Some thing similar to September 11? Or even worse?

Where exactly are you gonna be when/if something happens in one of these western countries? O yeah, and not to mention the little monsters in America who go around killing school children and their teachers.

Compare all these I have mentioned to what now happens in Somalia. Yes there are innocent people being killed in Somalia, but, are you telling me that you are/will be immune from all these in your adobted country? btw what are the chances of you not being shot in the streets of New York, Minnesota, London, or even being sent to jail for the rest of your life and called a terrorist for just being a Muslim?

I do feel homesick every minute of my life, and I can’t wait until I can go back again.

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.

avously what you guys know is what you see on tv,read newspapers or hear from the bbc. lets make one think clear guys, THERE IS NO WAR IN SOMALI. what we have is hunger,and the once could change that is us, HOW? is the Question. i leave the answer to you.

AUN   

I think that there is no illusion that many of us want to go back home and visit at least if not go there permenantly but there are many barriers that would not let everyone to do so. There is economical reason in which makes many people unable to visit also the question of stability where we know that many places especially in the south are unsafe and makes less likey to go.