Dalmar1

(Unsubstantiated) Disgraced Minister Beyle embezzled $193 Million

Samafal   

Bayle sounds he wants to move on from some unscrupulous dealings that has gone on in the last five years . I don't personally think he embezzled funds for himself but I believe he let others walk all over him. Let us be honest he would not be a finance minister that long if he did not let them diverge from the budget. He would either resign or moved which leads to me that although he is one of the finest ministers of that regime, his integrity is questionable.

Let us get the bottom of this. NO  country is immune from corruption,  specially Africa. 

I am really surprised how much 💰 money they collected   and nothing to show for.

So much smoke and mirrors,  independent auditors must be brought in. I don't trust damujadiid kangaroo court.

so far, ku waan ku wa wax helaya uma eka. Their line of question is childish and scratch the surface. Byle is smarter than that. They need to get to the bottom and check where every $ went and account for. Wasaarado aan shaqaale badan laheen baa budgetkoodu yahay $100s of Million of dollars. They need more than an hour igu tus ah, gudi forensic accounts ah loo saaro, who sepend hours sifting through the money from account to the end user, then it is easy to find it, but the way wax u socdaan, they just want to show Bayle can not be trusted and therefore we can not re appoint him to the Minster. Jug jug meeshaada joog.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

so far, ku waan ku wa wax helaya uma eka. Their line of question is childish and scratch the surface. Byle is smarter than that. They need to get to the bottom and check where every $ went and account for. Wasaarado aan shaqaale badan laheen baa budgetkoodu yahay $100s of Million of dollars. They need more than an hour igu tus ah, gudi forensic accounts ah loo saaro, who sepend hours sifting through the money from account to the end user, then it is easy to find it, but the way wax u socdaan, they just want to show Bayle can not be trusted and therefore we can not re appoint him to the Minster. Jug jug meeshaada joog.

Maxaad ka fileeysey?  Forget about doing forensic accounting,  Waxan badankood can not read , say ku yimaadeen Waa la socota, don't get your hopes up!

As you put it, they are not  serious,  and want 5 min of fame