Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

UK Home Secretary Blames Rapper's MC's for UK Gun Culture!!!!!

ScarFace   

Two gurls got shot dead in Birmingham on new years. Both where young and after da shootings tha UK home secretary David Blunket Jumps out and naively blames black music for da rise of UK gun culture. Is he stupid or just ignorant.

coz as i see it recently five men where shot in da UK, four were white and one was of mixed race. Of the suspected killers, not one is black. The shootings is a mystery local ploice say its down to messy drugs war.

But when the two Young Black gurls from birmingham got gunned down da home secretary minister blames UK GARAGE MC'S and RAPPERS for da rise in Gun crime.

Ministers want to BAN UK Garage MUSIC AND HIP-HOP from da UK and want tha youngersters to listen to POP da Likes of Atomic Kitten.

Is this right??????

SHOULD da RISE of GUN CRIME BE BLAMED AT Uk Garage MC's AND HIP-HOP music????

UK Maali's Wat y'all THINK?????

P.s

As Ice Cube once said when accused of corrupting youth: "If I'm more of an influence on your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you got to look at yourself as a parent."

N.O.R.F   

what this govnt needs to look at is where these kids grew up (estates) and why they be dropping out of school at an early age!

There are alot more issues involved than just music!

ScarFace   

Northerner der is a lot of issue's but dis Minister is just too THICK headed. dis is da same minister dat said all ETHNIC MINORITY people should speak English @Home and not speak der mother Tongue.................DUMB ******

WAT AMAZES ME is dat dis MP is blind, STUPID AND ignorant........wat else can i say.........!!!! :mad:

Saanjo   

It is true I think coz this is a new phenomena and s spreading very fast. Sometimes I think that we have become like US where we hear some very scary stories because in the past few weeks whenever I watch local news I hear that there has been a shooting around my area. This problem mainly affects the blck community who began to set up their own American style gangs.

The second part is the affect it may have on Somalis. so far there hasn't been a major involvement of Somali youth but certainly there Somali gangs across London but so far I am not aware of any gun battle that involves Somalis

N.O.R.F   

Saanjo

U are right, i c this influencing the somali youths and in a few months or even weeks, i will not be surprised if i hear something about somali gangs firing at each other!

NinBrown   

Scarface in a way u r rite and the minster is really naive and stupid for saying that gangster music influences kids, how about punk music which is very violent and not to mention rock.

I think the gun culture in london and othr big cities is due to Drugs, see the other day when the Turks where fighting and killing each other over drugs in Green Lanes.

A lot of somali youths in London are at stray at the moment and fighting each other like gans e.g woolwich boys and wembely boys, what they dont realise is that this is not their country and the they need to take advantage of oppurunaties they get.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Saanjo:

This problem mainly affects the blck community who began to set up their own American style gangs.

saaanJO how does dis affect tha black community it affects everyone. yu dont hear about other incidents involving GUNZ and white ppl. They just say its down to drug war when white ppl is involved. why cant dey just say dat when black ppl is involved instead of saying its down GANSTER RAPPIN and Garage music.

London lAD like yu said punk music carries a lot voilence but yu dont hear dis minister saying its down to punk when a white man gets gunned down by another white person.

somali youths are going to be in it too. now dey stab each next dey gonna gun down each other......

soon yu will be hearin a maali bruda got gunned by another maali bruda. these yungers need serious help and its all down to parents control over der kids.............

Sophist   

Many of the black people who are involved in the gun culture don't listen to punk or rock but indeed they feast upon rap and other music that is hip our days. Though the issue is more deeper than that but the argument is dressed with an attractive attire it will hold water- though it can be argued that Hollywood Movies glomorise guns and violence in general more than Rappers themselves: actually who pays these guys! who owns the big recording companies?

Social and economic empoverishment is etiology of this problem! most middle and upper classes experiance seldom the vice that gun "culture" brings! they care less about anything that is not affecting them.

Thus spake Nodad Sophist