Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Character assassination against wasiir Beyle

Tuugadii are already trying to character assassinate against wasiirka maaliyadda, the longest and best serving wasiir seen since 1960, I daresay.

This lame attempt to character assassinate probably has to do inuu masuqmaasuqid of this new regime diiday or they want to say to 'international community' they fear and who are pressuring them to re-appoint him to the ministry he leads.

They want to say, 'See, he is corrupt and we cannot re-appoint him.'

290381841_578230537004569_80589678459758

Let us see what evdence they bring.

It looks out of place, to go after highly performing minister, maybe retaliation  against his recent media briefing,  qasnadu Waa buixda

They, the thugs, want to loot the damn place, that's why they don't want Beyle in place.  Some people will never change.  

Beyle is one of few qualified,  capable individuals in all of the admins of Somali Lands. I believe that he is a nationalist,  looking out for the good of the country.  

ceeydu ma fiicna. Put your words-across without abuse.

Bayle had made mistakes, and so many minsters in his cabinet (last cabinet). So, they either all have to be investigated or let them go. It is like invetigating Fahad, and letting others sit in the parliment. But yo dont rush judgement so quickly. Somalidaa tiraahda, kaadi badane waa loo gogol badiyaa.

Wadamadaan horey u maray, unless you can presecute some one, you dont call into question. Waxa lagu haysto, waaa wax meel looga baxo leh weeye, even if he done it intentionally. Waxa lagu haysto waa, maxaad budgetkii parlimanka u keeni wayday. We know he can not bring budget papers to the parliment unless the parliment leadership acceept that. How do they know he tried but the parliment leadership refused to accept. None of those leaders are in the parliment.

galbeedi   

It is all about intimidation. 

They took out the $ 9.6 millions AUE money from the bank without even notifying and when that move blew in their face, they brought the money , dragged wasiir Bayle to the bank and took pictures with Emarati ambassador .

There are reports that the money had left ($6m) the bank last week. Also last week Bayle said the treasury have enough money money to pay the salaries of the army and the public service for the next three to six months according to the government budgeting estimates. That kind of talk has embarrassed HSM who left empty treasury and $60 million debt owed to his cronies and Mogadishu oligarchs.

Yet, Bayle was the target of Rooble for a long time and he tries to fire him but was unable due to pressures from donors.

Either this attorney general who has done nothing for the last three years is trying to keep his post by targeting Bayle or he wants to know if the $9.6 million was looted by the gang. Either way Bayle is clean and I do not worry about him. 

I would also advise Bayle not to take any cabinet possition on this government and get ready for the future. Heck he was the only few ministers who did his job. Does anyone knows the minister of defense i country battling insurgency?, do you know who is the interior minister? no because they all appointed to fill their clan seat just like the parliament.

Soon we will find out if this the USC of 1991 trying reverse their 30 years old mistake in 2022 or a reformer that got a second chance.

Ilaa hada jabhad dalka qabsatay ayey u eegyihiin. As I said before, let us wait and see.

Dani said let us give them 120 days, and it looks that I a with C/lahi Dani camp on this case.

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Soon we will find out if this the USC of 1991 trying reverse their 30 years old mistake in 2022 or a reformer that got a second chance.

More likely the former. 

Sharci iyo xeer la ciyaarayaa:

Wasiir Bayle oo garyaqaanka guud ee dowladda u wakiishay inuu ka difaaco dacwadda xafiiska xeer ilaaliyaha

Wasiirka maaliyadda Soomaaliya, Cabdiraxmaan Ducaale Bayle, ayaa sheegay inuu diyaar u yahay inuu iska difaaco su’aalo la xiriira arrimaha maaliyadda oo uga yimid xafiiska xeer ilaalinta.

Wasiir Bayle, ayaa qoraal uu soo saaray wuxuu ku sheegay, inuu garyaqaanka guud ee dowladda u wakiishay inuu difaaco, oo uu la wadaagayo jawaabaha uu u baahdo xeer ilaaliyaha guud.

Geesta kale, Wasiir Bayle ayaa duray warqadda xeer ilaaliyaha kasoo baxday, isagoo u jeediyay in ilaaliyo xeerarka loo dejiyay in lagu maamulo arrimaha dowladda ee ku aadan, xubnaha dowladda ee maxkamaddaha looga yeero.

Wasiirka maaliyadda waxaa berrito u qorshaysan inuu hortago barlamaanka Soomaaliya oo dhowaan uu horgeeyay inay meel mariyaan miisaaniyadda dalka ee 2022.

Maalinta berrito ayay ku aadan tahay waqtigii xafiiska xeer ilaalinta u qabtay in wasiirka maaliyadda ku yimaado xafiiskooda, si wax looga weydiiyo baaris ku saabsan maaliyadda dalka.

2022626637918567891114361.jpg

galbeedi   

Folks, today someone with connections told me that " Dumb Jadid " are targeting Dr. Bayle for political reasons. He said since he along the central bank, and the financial committee which we usually never heard in the news led the debt forgiving project which will eventually leading Somalia to join the Swift banking system. The  world bank and IMF want these technocrats to continue their work. 

The central bank governor  and the financial management group overseen and paid by donors seem to be doing a great job. So, the world bank met president Hassan Sheikh and told him to keep these well qualified group until March 2023 when the deal is concluded.

But, the Dumb Jadiid boys want one of their own as finance minister. So, the attorney general , by the way, was the man who authorized the withdrawal of the $9.6 million UAE money from the central bank days after HSM was elected which led me to believe he is bought and paid by Rooble.

Now, in order to find ways to get their man, they are planning to tell the world bank that Mr. Bayle is being investigated and would no longer be available for this post. Today Bayle is meeting with parliament to introduce the budget which was supposed to be done early in the year.

Will see how it goes.

14 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

All of the Somali ministers throughout the Somali Peninsula, Bayle might be the only who does any work.

Yes he is very talented Masha Allah,  anyways I think damujadiid and their M0ryaan Mafia,  see history repeating  itself,  and doesn't  want another incident , like last Governor  of central bank, Yussur Abrar, they want someone they  can deal thru corruption,  Bayle is an obstacle to their agenda

WWW.REUTERS.COM

A resignation letter by Somalia's central bank governor sent from Dubai has thrown Western donors into a quandary over...

There are other dark forces that does not want Somalia to move forward and be financially stable, corruptions to be back, Bayle extremely effective and increasing internal revenue,  and for first government was able to cover  and pay alot of government expenses,  salary from Somali internal source.

Those force who want Somalia to rely on forreign aid, NGos want him gone YESTERDAY!

Waaryarahee! Waar ma indhahaa la iska tuurayaa? 

These looters-in-charge are clearing the place,  root and branch, of anyone with the decency to see right from wrong.  

These are April 12 militia in charge.  In their mind,  it's their city and their power. Every other Somali is a guest.  They better be quiet or else!

As long as Mogadishu is the capital,  this is going to be the case. 

I say Baraawe for the capital of Somalia.  Must be made neutral and federal.  All government and its resources moved from Mogadishu to Baraawe.  

after that let's see if people can be intimidated. 

Say like it is. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2