Sign in to follow this  
- diamond princess -

Should I Let Him, Or Should I Not?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

if TALK is what you want then i guess you should tie him up just like Flying-Still does to me,lol.

[/QB]

loool...clown it worked didn't it?

Thats the thing I don't get....what is this obsession with touching!! The whole point of talking to someone is not to physically explore them but to explore their mind and their personality. If he turns out to be the guy you want then there will be enough time for the " touching".

peace and luv

JASMIINE   

i would have to agree w/ the people that said talking would not do any good. Girl, take it from a girl who's been through this talking would not do much. i went w/ a guy for two yrs who was obessed w/ touching i told him numerous times i wasnt into that kind of stuff, but it seemed like it went from one ear and straigh out of the other. i broke up w/ him because of it five different time s. every time we got back together he swore he'll change his ways but not before long he started all over. to make this short after two yrs i realize that he wasnt ever gonna change and this was causing much stress so i ran. and i would suggest the same for ya.

E.B.N.,

Girl, from what you said in your first post, it sounds to me that your boy is trying to sweet talk you all the way to his bed.

Do the smart thing, and get rid of him cuz no self-respecting man would pull such a classic move !!

Good Luck

Gosh girls...Y ya all gotta be so harsh! :D

EBN,

First of all, before you embark on any relationship, ask yourself - are you willing to take this relationship the whole nine yards? Are you sure you're not in it 4 the fun too? If you like some1 enough to want to be with them in the long term, hold your ground. Tell him exactly (n I mean every minute little detail) what you expect from the relationship and how you wish for it to proceed (obviously you dont make it sound like rules or you dictating terms.) Once a guy realizes how serious U R and that u mean business or no business at all - they will either respect you and go their way or stick with U all the way.

t-care gurly wurly.

Juxa   

this is what i dont understand,,,,,,before u fall for a guy,,,,,tell him how u feel about certain things,,,,,so that later u dont have to face awkward situations,,,if he knows the NO-GO areas,,,,he wont be tempted. anyway sister,,,,,it is not too late,,,,tell him u are not into,,,,it is yr life, yr body,,,,,u are the AMIIR. he does not show understanding,,,,,tell him to hit the Hway, he aint worth yr breath,,,,let alone yr time. ;)

Saynab   

At the end of the day! ITS UR CHOICE!......certain people feel different in certain issues so ma advice to u sis is!.....GO AT UR OWN PASTE!....dont let no man rush you...and remember lookz fade out after a while, you have to chose the one thats goin to keep you entertained mentally with a decent conversation!...as the touching business becomes over played!

Not that am saying it every does GET OVERPLAYED!...BUT WE DO AS FEMALES GET TIRED AN JUST WANT A GOOD OLD CHIT CHAT NOW N THEN!!

And I don't feel good bout that

NOW what does that tell you? Sis, to cut the long thing, If you don't like it DON'T DO IT. There are plenty of Faraxs in the sea ;) .

~~~Nefertiti~~~

Mujahida   

ASalamAlaykum

First of all, I assume that your a muslimah. So I'll speak to you as a Sister InshaAllah.

Your not supposed to be alone with a man Islamicly speaking esp without a mahram. So having said that. It's best not to put yourself in a situation like that in the first place. Try to avoid seeing him in places where it's you & him only. Try to set limits. If he loves you he'll understand. If he won't then drop him like a bad habit!

"Where a man and a woman are alone. Shaytan is always the third"!

I'm sure the Saying above from a hadeeth wasn't said for nothing.

FiAmanaAllah,

Sis,

Listening to your instinct is the best u can do for urself.You know when u comfortable and when u not.Some ppl make mistakes early in their lives cuz of peer pressure.So,Listen that voice inside you and it will never let u down:)

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by somealien:

isnt it obvious? you yrself dont feel comfortable with him anymore, i say thats grounds enough to break up with him.

What????? You're one of those chronically single women, aren't you? ( you don't have to answer that - you know yourself and I won't believe you if you say you're not).

Just like that break it off. what ever happened to stuff like..."talk to him and tell him you're not ready".

A little quick on the trigger there...slow down a little.
i may be wrong and alone in this but does anyone get the feeling EBN is like, 15? anyways maybe i was a lil quick on the trigger but if she is 15, than my statement remains unchanged. now, to get to the matter of yr above statement, what is this you have against me underdog? still healing old wounds from past lovers or something? did i force you to relive a past break-up? whatever it is, just remember celibacy or being "single" isnt an afflicton and if it were, i dont think the best cure would be getting groped and felt up by some guy.

yr right though, i didnt leave room for this "guy" to right himself, but if she is in high school like she sounds, (i cant be the only one who thinks this, and if im wrong than i apologize) than i still stand by my statement. not long ago you railed on me for being pro-choice and said that at the root of the issue we were discussing was pre-marital sex. well guess what, its even harder to abstain from such activities as a teenager than it is as an adult whos got their head straight and knows how to deal with such a situation; which is why i think shes young, most girls over 17 wouldnt ask this in a msg board.

farey   

your name look romantic but as I see you are not so romantic at all or am I watching too many reer xamar movies ha ha ha .

lady I am joking dont take serious

U know what i found funny...I was browsing somalinet for the first time in years, and guess what i read in their forum...This excate topic posted there by non-other than our own mizz-unique and just one day apart...caajaib

people need to stop making up stories and just be real

The first thing you need to do sis is to get the next train ticket to calcutta!. Just jump the boat. Ignore him for a while and see where that will take you. He will come running to you like a baby asking to be spanked!.

Damn gurl......take him to the shrink!!!

Originally posted by somealien:

quote:Originally posted by underdog:

quote:

Originally posted by somealien:

isnt it obvious? you yrself dont feel comfortable with him anymore, i say thats grounds enough to break up with him.

What????? You're one of those chronically single women, aren't you? ( you don't have to answer that - you know yourself and I won't believe you if you say you're not).

Just like that break it off. what ever happened to stuff like..."talk to him and tell him you're not ready".

A little quick on the trigger there...slow down a little.
i may be wrong and alone in this but does anyone get the feeling EBN is like, 15? anyways maybe i was a lil quick on the trigger but if she is 15, than my statement remains unchanged. now, to get to the matter of yr above statement, what is this you have against me underdog? still healing old wounds from past lovers or something? did i force you to relive a past break-up? whatever it is, just remember celibacy or being "single" isnt an afflicton and if it were, i dont think the
best
cure would be getting groped and felt up by some guy.

yr right though, i didnt leave room for this "guy" to right himself, but if she is in high school like she sounds, (i cant be the only one who thinks this, and if im wrong than i apologize) than i still stand by my statement. not long ago you railed on me for being pro-choice and said that at the root of the issue we were discussing was pre-marital sex. well guess what, its even harder to abstain from such activities as a teenager than it is as an adult whos got their head straight and knows how to deal with such a situation; which is why i think shes young, most girls over 17 wouldnt ask this in a msg board.
15? Hun don't jump to conclusions...about 15...I'm done highschool. Another thing just cause I ask advice doesn't give you the right to assume that asking something means I'm a youngin. Just cause "most girls over 17" don't ask doesn't mean I CAN'T.

.:peace n luv:.