Should I Let Him, Or Should I Not?

I want him, he wants me,

Or so he says, I try to believe.

But everytime I'm alone with him,

All he wants to do is touch and shit.

On the phone he seems real sweet,

The kinda that sweep you off your feet.

But face to face, he wants physicality,

Something I'm not willing to give or recieve.

Is this some kinda MAN thing?

Where a man just gotta hold thee.

I need some advice on how to deal with this,

Has this ever happened to you?

Is the man you with,

Tryna take control of your body and you?

What up girls, I need your advice. I'm really digging this guy, but he just don't seem so right no more. I see past his smiles lately, its like he changed. Suddenly he wants to hug and kiss and stuff everytime we meet up. And I don't feel good bout that. What should I do?

.:peace n luv:.

Ilaahi Af waa ku siiye. HELLO!! Tell him what's on your mind.

Secondly, sister I just want you to know that kissing/hugging b4 marriage is Haram.

Voice your opinion. Don't be afraid to do this!!!

Jam Master Jay> "do what ever he wants ya to".....mmmm..i dont think so..

exceptional...honey if what ever he wants u to do is something u dont wana do..then tell him straight up...then u will know if he really loves u or if he is jus trying to hit that...hope ma advice helped out a little..

Xafsa   

Exceptional....Girl I had the same thing happen to me....my advice to you is drop him!. The way I see it I have enough sins to worry about with out adding that one to my list. Besides if he can't respect the fact that your not into the physical things...then he aint the one for you.

I know its a b!tch when your attracted to them too much...but be strong girl.

Thats my advice....good luck!

LuCkY   

E_B_N: girl first thing is first-talk to him and tell him how you truly feel.

If he cant respect your body it obviously shows that he lacks respect for you as a person.

I SAY DONT LET HIM! ;)

Hope that helps and Good Luck. :D

hi sis

tell him u like him but not that kind liking and if he doesn't except well its his lost, dump his ass before he does it to u, NO means NO he should know better...hon take controll of the situation

and put ur feet down, so what if he leaves u there's always another one...just shop more and whatch ur taritory sis. i'm sure he'll be back with his riTe mind next time....

good luck

MAN ARE DIRTY MINDED HALF OF THE TIME.... :eek:

Xafsa   

^^^^^ Sounds like you've been getting some....and it aint from me. Those african chicks must be awfully nice to let you feel on them like that....

Xafsa   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

P.S get ready coz Daddy will be coming to you soon [/QB]

Daddy? you've been listining to too much rap music ;)

You might come home but don't be expecting to feel on me...since you think its natural.

Originally posted by CLOWN:

Who Baby Meeeeee?

NO,NO,NO, what am i gonna do with an African Girl when i got you my Queen?

ain't no Girl like you on this planet and that is why I LOVE YOU like i do baby, you know that.

LoL! I see someone is whipped! :D

exceptional,

Ah yes, the wandering-hands-syndrome! My dear, I'm afraid talking won't help here (goes in one ear, comes out the other). Faarax will always say 'sure hon, whatever you say/want/think' and will still continue to cop a feel. redface.gif

If the guy was interested in ur feelings, he would have tried to find out if ur comfortable with the physical stuff first...since he hasn't (I'm assuming), then I reckon he is only after one thing and he is willing to compromise you to get it. Personally, I would get rid of the bugger...immediately! Inconsiderate, ill-mannered oafs get to me... :mad:

Lol...I asked a simple question and this turns out to be a whole lil "love" scene. You ppl make me sick...Lol. Playin...

CLOWN if he's showing love to me, it don't have to be in that form. It could be in different ways. Plus I'm not saying touching is all bad. But there are times when I just wanna conversate and there aint gotta be touchy momments.

underdog   

Originally posted by somealien:

isnt it obvious? you yrself dont feel comfortable with him anymore, i say thats grounds enough to break up with him.

What????? You're one of those chronically single women, aren't you? ( you don't have to answer that - you know yourself and I won't believe you if you say you're not).

Just like that break it off. what ever happened to stuff like..."talk to him and tell him you're not ready".

A little quick on the trigger there...slow down a little.

Wow...the CLOWN proved me wrong. I'm so proud :rolleyes:

On the real thou, like I said, there are times when touching is not what I want. And when I say touching, you guys took it different. I don't mean Hugs And Kisses (And Messages). I mean grabbing places, like the booty or the tits or the thighs. See I can take only some level of touching, but thats extreme.

.:peace n luv:.