Sign in to follow this  
Jamilia

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!!

Jamilia   
Hey, there folks...Ya'll can call me Camilla ... To be honest with u I've visited this site a few times b 4 but I've never thought of registering or joining...the reason why i've decided to join now is because I lost a bet..Lol...go figure.. Some info about me. Im 20 yrs old...just got through finishing my 2nd yr in School….I attend the University of Cambridge in London.and I major in Civil Engineering..minoring in Mathmatics..Boring..huh?...lol... I enjoy all types of music..but my fav is reagge..dancehall...seeen?... Lil bit about my backround...my dad's somalian.. my mom's half somali..half Egyptian ... I was born in Hargeysa,Somalia...left when i was really young..IThink I've said my peace for now.. Ya SIS or BRUV..1

Salam Calayakum

A wARm And sincere wlcm to the site Camilla.Hope u find the site as enjoyable as i have so far. So i see we have yet another fine ;) young sister doing gr8 for here self thats good to here warms the heart in this cold city smile.gif .

Well hope ur studies are going well and that your having a nice day Peac out.

Paragon   

Welcome Miss jamilia - ;)

Farah, where is Cambridge situated, did you asked? Well, it is few blocks away from guildhall lol. J/k -- I suppose that question is best answered by Jamilia, the mathematician. God I hated maths smile.gif

Rokko   

Welcome Aboard sis...much appreciated that little info you gave us...

Feel home.. and let us know..Caano, shaah, hilib adhi, or geel or?

Soo dhowow hee minanka minakaaga waaye.

Jamster   

Jamal,

My highly esteemed follow with the CRITICAL MIND! I have always thought Cambridge was in East Anglia; but Jamila said she attends a university of Cambridge in London so perhaps you are quite right by saying it is few blocks away from Guildhall.

Farah

Paragon   

Farah -- What I meant to convey was that, Cambridge is academically few blocks further from Guildhall. Places such as Oxford, Cambridge and LSE are up few ladders than Guildhall. Oops I forgot to inform you that Guildhall is no longer Guildhall but "London Metrolopolitan University". A cosy name isn't it?

khadar01   

welcome jamila we need more sisters like you who have good head on their shoulders.i'm sure you have something to contribute to this nomad piece.