Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Tapping events

lol   
Hey Kynda Where did u get that BS from huhn? Wat are u saying we are on sale on tape? Sista please.... U r so right walaahi ... I couldn't believe it when I found out :D:D

Arwa   

You know Hibo to some girls when they hear that its a bit outrageous and conclude it by labeling those females as desperate however in those countries most Somali girls do not know a better way to "have fun" apart from being in a wedding tape and being watched all over the world.

There are the ones like I said earlier that merely do it for marriage purposes, I know a couple now with three children. How they got married? Well He saw her in her sister's wedding, next month... guess who is in Abu-Dhabi? ...Yup!

He was introduced to her and they are now living together in the UK.

We may agree with it or not agree I do have my views on it which could be fair and unfair to the girls in such environments. For all I know girls as young as 16years take apart, they may not get married but they are the talk of the town lol

Soooo Hibo :cool:

Now that you "found out" ...any weddings coming up this Thursday? :D

please can some 1 put them on e-bay, i would like to see them!! nothing wrong in watching... its clean entertainment!! :confused: :confused:

some 1 will make tons of money! hey if yall got some 4 sale, i would like to buy them!! holla back!! i found a way to convert video tapes to cd or dvd!!

Rahima   

please can some 1 put them on e-bay, i would like to see them!! nothing wrong in watching... its clean entertainment!!

It is, and especially when you're married.

Shame on you Rudy :mad: :D