Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

THE SECRET: Oil Crunch is Coming

By 2010, Muslim nations could control 60 percent of the world`s oil production and, more importantly, 95 percent of the world`s oil exports.

http://iviews.com/Articles/articles.asp?ref=IV0211-1794

Is what the above article claims, and it talks about what implications this assertion holds for the democratic Free Market Countries for the future.

I posted it here from www.islamicity.com because i found that it was quite a good article as it tried to adress (from a westren point of view anyway) the issue of a potential 'impending ' oil conflict.

Interesting indeed because the article was written in 1999 and as we speak rigth now america is preparing to attack iraq. And is now asserting (under the cover of israel) that somalia was behind the Attack on the hotel in Kenya this last week.

See read on nomads my advice would be to just read page 1 and skim read the reming pages.

By 2010, Muslim nations could control 60 percent of the world`s oil production and, more importantly, 95 percent of the world`s oil exports.

Muslim nations already control two third of the world oil, and with even 95 per, i dont think it would've changed much that we havent seen yet.

By 2010, the Americans would've prolly found other alternative energy sources to drive their cars. They are already scrambling to reduce their depencecy on arab oil.

I hope those fat mindless saudis haven't bet all their money on this OPEC oil crap thingy. At the end of the day, they would truly wish they hadn't.

Honesita   

"What if tomorrow Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat met with representatives from each of the 19 Muslim petroleum exporting countries and proposed an entirely new organization called the 'Alliance of Muslim Petroleum Exporting Nations' -- 'AMPEC' for short?

"This proposal alone could cause World stock markets to fall 50% in one day. And crucially, it could ignite both (1) a World Petroleum War, and (2) a World Holy War (called a 'Jihad' by Muslims). I view an 'AMPEC shock' as looming likely because powerful Muslim forces are pushing Mr. Arafat (and others) further every day."

Very interstin' Shijui.......but i wonder if Arabs have the guts to do this....!!! End of The World maybe....!!!

Salaamz

Yeah Honesita i thougth it was food for thought, certainly not the end of the world scenrio but hey who knows what will happend tomorrow let alone in the near future.