Sign in to follow this  
Observer

cloning?

Observer   

As you heard the news somewhere in Italy human cloning is taking place. They claim a healty cloned bably to be born in January and this send an ethical shock wave around the globe.

1) what do you make of this stroy/new?

2) If big IF this happened successfully how would that affect your life personally?

3) Does that bothers you or give you a hope?

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum

First think is first whats the definition of cloning.

Clone:is an animal or plant that has been produced

artifically,for example in a loborartory,from the cells of another animal or plant.A clone is identical to the original plant or animal..

Cloning to me isnt creating a life at all, only allah creates life and takes life.

The only person i have engaged in such a conversation about human cloning is my mum.

So i have adapted to her views which actually make sense..

Cloning is like getting a seed of an apple tree and then replanting and then claiming you have

successfully created an apple tree which is identical to the one which you have started with...

So these mad scientist claime to have made a life,what a joke hee...

I have a hard time in grasping the implication of that....

If one the other hand cloning is done to save a life i have no problems with that at all....

For this kid thats about to be born in january

what can i say that i pity him/her,what are the parents going to tell him/her,that they were created in a test tube located in a lab,allahu akbar...

If scientits have such powers dont you beleive they would have found a cure for diseases such as aids????What i never understand about these wackos is the simple mere fact that like to create uproars.....

So to conclude this all i can say is NEVER MESSE

WITH NATURE let it be.......

Jamilah   

Although some may believe human cloning is a replanting of a seed i would think of it as another mad scientist experiment....

Seriously sometimes i wonder is messing around with natutre apart of a scientist job?, instead of trying to slove the very problems they have caused they would rather create more controversy...

If that baby does not turn at to be "A healthy cloned baby" as they claimed which i personally very much doubt...

What are they going do with it

have it in a lab for the rest of his/her life?...

We all know what happend to poor dolly the cloned sheep have arthritis in a early age now in some labatory getting tested for more possible diseases...

So hopefully you guys understand why i appose this "experiment" its for the best this cloning thing can only cause trouble and has been so from the first day discovered.

S/Calykum

the knowledge and technology to clone human is been around since 1967.

it's simple all u need is somatic cell Dna and zygote that can carry the dna.

there is no doubt in my mind it has been done b4.

the second type of cloning involves more recent developments in the field of molecular biology and that is the use of genetic recombination, to switch around genes, activate the ones u want so u can get the baby u want. also used for gene therapy.

we just got started