Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Dhaqan Celis?

Totti,

Adiga ninyahow maad ilaaheey ka cabsootid oo iska joojisid banoonigaan badan oo aad marwalba la taagan tahay meel walba. Gaalidii iney farakulul nagu heyso waxaa cadeyn u ah dhalinyaradiina banooni ey nooga mashquuliyeen, gabdhihiina labis iyo iney meelahaas xijaabka iskaga tuuraan. Marka ilaah ayaan idiin tuugeynaa inuu idin soo hanuuniyo.

Ilaaheey waa jabin karaa Gaalo halmar.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Mate

name calling

attacking ppl

and being a general Nuisance are not Islamic qaulity's!!!!

Just be happy that chance has provided you a period of grace, either decease from this activites or smile.gif .........

^^^ Gaalada hadii wax laga sheego, ma adigaan ku caayay, mise Name-calling baan kugu sameeyay? Cajiib, ilaahoow wax fahamsii dadka adaa weynoo waaxid ahe. Aamiin.

Fiiri, tell me when was the last time you helped the Muslim community? Do mind answering that. Ok

NASSIR   

Actually, i need dhaqan celis. I don't really know much about the history and language dialect of my family. I need to go back Home and reestablish myself. :D

NGONGE   

I’m not too concerned with Alle-ubaahne's empty words. What concerns me is his ability to hijack serious topics and turn them into pointless games of hide and seek. Ah! What would I give for an “ignore†button on these threads. smile.gif

Alle-ubaahne indeed! :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I’m not too concerned with Alle-ubaahne's empty words. What concerns me is his ability to hijack serious topics and turn them into pointless games of hide and seek. Ah! What would I give for an “ignore†button on these threads.
smile.gif

Alle-ubaahne indeed!
:D

Haa saaxiib, you can ignore me, that is your right. I think you are uncovered now, and I can say my mission is accomplished. But don't forget my contribution to the topic, I did present my part of the debate by defeating your integrationist and hostile views against our Dhaqan and Diin. I will do that always. Your integrationist policy is very consistent, so does my defense measures to tackle your attacks.

Personaly, I don't have a problem with you, I do concern with your sycophant mentality to boothlick for the foreign cultures and stand for their values. That is right, its exactly what you do. I am working on your way to reclaim your cultural and religious identity, and Insha allah, together we'll succeed on that goal.

Don't despair, Mr. NGONGE, HELP IS ON THE WAY! :D

Paragon   

^^^ War heedhe lol, adiga iyo NGONGE Illaahbaa qoorta isku kiin surey :D . Ninyahow ma nolol-horeey hardi idinku dhex-martey? Sxb, inkaastooy fikradahu lid isku yihiin, bal hadaana, wannaagu waxuu ku jiraa in la kala wareegsado oo la kala roonaado ee Saaxibayaal hardida naga kala tartiibiya, fadlan :D .

Alle-ubaahne, I think you guys need a break. I'll provide the buscuits for your delight. Isku nasta, caraantankana yareeya akhyaareey ;)

^^^ BES WAAYE ADEER JAMAAL-11.

NIN WAXAA TAHAY ODAY AH OO AAN RUNTII MADAXIISA KU JOOGO MEESHAAN. Ngonge asagoo dhanba waan iska daayay.

Ukaadi bal aan saxiixee arintaas, intaadan bixin. :D

Alle-ubaahne

N.B. safar baan aaday caawa, ee soo duceeya, insha allah. I'll be out for four days. Forgive me forgive you, OK. smile.gif

aaaahhhhh....wax fiican baad ka talisay j_11..ajir ilaah hakaa siiyo

Alle ubaahane si fiican baad sameysay inaad adiga hishiiska ku hormartay

now...Ngone wiilka walaalkaa salaan ee kala nasta....salaan aan ku dhahay wiilka walaalkaa

Pujah   

I can think of alot of parents that need dhaqan-celis more than their children. This whole thing is a way to blame the youth for their parents short comings...why have a kid if you can not be bothered to do disiplining yourself :mad:

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Ay Kutubeey:

I can think of alot of parents that need dhaqan-celis more than their children. :mad:

looool!! haaa haa ha

I agree!!

Well i think the dhaqan celis business is good, it depends on the intentions though, if you send them back to learn about their culture and get a sense of identity thats great.

But if you send them back to become better people thats something else.Even the kids in somalia aren't perfecto!!

Ive been to somalia this summer with my whole family. It was great! My younger siblings learned a lot Marsh'Allah like how to interact with people and take jokes(kaftan)without getting offended and how lucky they are to have so many opportunities here.etc..

So i would defenitely advice to visit back home.