Sign in to follow this  
lol

Men: Women with Balls??? :confused:

lol   

I know guys are rolling their eyes going, " What the he**?? And girls are more on the same page as I am but some might wonder.." Hmmm could that be true?. Well folks here are my reasons for wonderment. Given the fact that I have gained myself lots of our male counters over the yrs and I do have enough first hand knowledge of how they react to things but I will elaborate more; Sensitivity: Men are as sensitive as women to their feelings and emotions, and believe it they do weep.

Break-ups: Men literally sit stressed and unhappy like we do ladies. But I gotta give it to them for one thing... ( they don't have too much pride when they really do care for their partner unlike us).. And hey I gotta share this with ya... a friend of mine was dumbed by his girl friend, he called her friend to find out how she was doing, b/c he himself was sad and blue. Her friend told him, she was depressed. Guess what he did? He called her up and boom they were back together again...(great tip ha)

What else??? Hmmm let me see, oh cravings... girls men do have those sudden urges to have a chocolate or ice cream like we do...they tend to just do it out of sight ;) ....

Ladies don't shy away from adding ur two cents and guys be MEN ENOUGH to admit to your feminine sides :D

lulla   

hey hibo,how u doing sis?

well..it is great to know that..it makes me feel better that women are not the only who get depress and blue about break ups. ;)

We`re all Human being , As far as Being Sad & blue ,I stay that way till another shorty come my way... airight

Les émotions se volatissent souvent à cause d`une autre fille.....

Bachelor   

So hibo you are advising the bachelor not to give up even if i am dumbed? :confused: i will experienment that and if it works, you will be awarded a nobel prize sister.

lol   

Its sad, not many are willing to debate on this... or u guys ( I mean MEN) know its the real deal....

Lula: I am fine macda... n hope n wish the same for ya sista..

Thunder: no bro I meant the real straight men... as far as I am concern, the likes of Gays do not constitute the defination of being a Somali. And if they do exist they live in disguise...n I would have it that way.

Opinionated: Is there anything u ever get coz everywhere u go u r complaining??

Paragon   

lol Hibo.

For men, emotions and feelings can be disregarded all together. When marriage comes, a contract is signed based soley on reproduction agreements and purposes. The males fertilises the egg and the females womb. Simple as that. No need for emotional fuss and unnecessary feeling.

PS: Contracts take place between all, regardless of colour and creed, so long as they are the same species. smile.gif

OG Moti   

Hibo dear Hibo I should say, Allow me to agree yet again disagree..and brother opinionated the sister is telling you that she discovered what you always been hiding or i should in her own words men been hiding.. which is crying when a girl says "Baska danbe soo raac" did you get it now, and brother thunder maybe she ment those guys do you think so "those interested check the site.. and say uff when u finish reading the article in that site"

I am sure Hibo is wondering what am i agreeing with her and what am i disagreeing with her.. sister i agree with u that men get depressed and sad like any other human being as a matter of fact like any other living species on earth.. I disagree with you that a man will cry cause a girl dumped him because simply most men say she will be back crying let her go, some tooks them saying that years and years without realizing she is gone ... but we dont cry.. lool peace sis, and your friend did he really cried, maybe he was sad cause his friends where laughing at him cause the girl dumped him and he wanted to re-gain his dignity.. loool peace

Not so much confussed But Very Much relived Pheeeeewwww i thought that you where adressing somethin of a more freakish nature :rolleyes: .

I disagree with you on this Hibo.

I dont particularly think that men do get hung up on thngs general speaking, like women do. Of course we may hurt and dispare when disgarded like an unwanted piece of clothing. But we certainly dont let it brun inside or let it get teh best of us as much women do.