Sign in to follow this  
barliin

IS FORCE THE WAY

barliin   

HI TO ALL AND A RAMADAN KARIIM

MY DARLINGS SOMALIS WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG IT SEAMS LIKE NO ONE REALLY CARES OF WHAT IS HAPPENING YES I KNOW U ARE ALL IN A SAFE PLACE AND ALL OF U GET CAAYR

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SOMALIS BACK HOME WHAT A BOUT THE PPL WHO DID NOT GET OUT IN TIME WHAT ABOUT THE AGOON AND THE LITTEL KIDS WHO LOST BOTH THERE MOM &DAD'S WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILYS WHO DONT GET ANYTHING TO EAT YAA U MAQAN KU WAAS

WE ALL HAVE THE NET MUSIC DVD AND MTV BUT THERE ALOT OF PPL IN OUR COUNTRY WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A MILKSHAKE IS AND AM NOT SAYING THAT TO MAKE FUN OF THEM AM SAYING THAT SO WE CAN MAYBE HELP IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHERE WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD PPL GONE??????????????????

OUR LEADERS ARE SAYING THEY WILL USE FORCE TO RULE THE NATION I THINK FOOD MADICINE AND ALOT OF TENDER LOVING CARE WOULD DO FOR THE CHILDEREN THAT HAVE LOST ALL

IF U ARE A SOMALI WHO FELLS THE WAY I DO THEN PLZ

LET ME KNOW THAT IS IF UR READY TO HELP AND IF NOT THEN MAY U ALL HAVE A HAPPY HELTHY LIFE

REMEMBAR U HAVE A HOME THEY HAVE NOTHING

Fauziya   

masha allah sista, i agree with u.I think that maybe we could start some organisation or something and collect money,to help our plp.back home.

I really feel bad when i see my ppl.suffering, especially the children. :( .we should thank allah that we have today food in our table and roof over our head.allahamdulillaah.

;)

Hibo   

SALAAMA,

Shakira, sista ur heart is the right place, but

how would u ensure the money reaches those ppl

with the most need.

We've all seen money raised, money wasted, money

stolen. I think the biggest problem is getting the money 2 these ppl.

If you have any ideas, let us know.

barliin   

well u dont have to give me the money

or anyone els u should do it ur self

help ppl give something back try to safe a life

dont be baqeeyl give something back to somaliya no matter how small 1$ a day can feed a person

so lats help our ppl unity is the best way to reach out to ppl not becose of qabiil or becose of land but becose its the right thing to do

HELP UR NATION IN NEED

jaaluut   

Dear shakira, you are in the right direction , but often thoughts stay thoughts unless one does simple things to help.

case and point, you have realized the demise of our people in somalia, but you have to go beyond that and do something about it.

the simplest way to help is , if you have family members , then send them money. if you don't have immediate family members then send your money to the next closest kin, so on and on.(walithil qurbaa(ehelka), then wal yataamaa(the orphans) wal masaakiina(the poor) in that order.

additionally, on fridays or saturdays, give atleast five bucks to the masjid box. this is the best way to help alleviate the plight of the unfortunate and collect ajr from Allah.