Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Doctor Defies Britain to Slice Open Body (TV Autopsy)

Hey Shaq,

I almost puked when I saw that on Thursday, they aired it briefly on BBC news - Was shocked even more to see the live audience.

Is it supposed to be an educational?? I mean its not like the Food channel network, where you cook along with the chef - or do they expect pple to have bodies at home and operate them along with the Doc? Crazy eh'.

There were once an old family friend lady, who visited her son in Romania who was then a medical student. One of the nights she was awakened by little noises and sounds, as she got up to check it out, she found her son and collegues practicing on a dead body in his living room. The lady caught the first flight out to Somalia, thinking her son was a cannibal.

Macalin   

Shaqsi,..this Dutch doctor righT?

Maan!..its ridiculous and you wonder whats gonna be next on tv!..the world of Tv is becoming like a reality one@..dang-This Brits take it FAR!..and soon you will see it on American TV(after all half of the american shows originated from the UK!)

Soul-lady..hehe you watch BBC eh?..did you see the faces of the audience?..i liked the reporter's comment abt their faces!..lets see what else you watch!(primetime thurs?-lol)

S.Lady - That was funny. I can imagine what she was thinking about her Son. She probably thought she would be the next one. Im sure it was avery humbling experience for the poor lady. Hoogayeey. smile.gif

Yeah bro Lakaad I think TV is becoming more realistic by the day especially now that you can see people being bombed into oblivion and someone probably giving commentary about how they are kicking asss. Oh not forgetting the first TV birth on the web too.

May Allaah protect us from such horrid scenes.

Jamster   

Grunted, perhaps it wasn’t wise to show it on TV. But I had the opportunity to go and visit the Exhibition in East of London- the Bohemian Bricklane. Didn’t know about the thing before the invitation of outing day to a “museum” as on sick wacko medical student friend of mine put it, when we arrived the destination, I astonished for the spectacle but enjoyed the experience till I saw the little babies! Then I was horror struck.

Anyway, I was watching some programme on the BBC; some young chap said this was vile and the professor bought the title from a Chinese University- there I was thinking personal attack was a Somali vice.

Farah

Just Sick!

We're witnessing a change in Television and in the name of entertainment they are constantly exploring ways of pushing the limit. That's reality TV for you.

This is off topic, but it's SNOWING you guys. Time to get my snow suit out n' make 'em snow angels...yeeey.

Oh sorry if these following pictures cause you any grief if your squeamish dont look its as simple as that.

I want to know if it is permissable for an autopsy to be carried out in an Islamic point of view.

Anyway I heard when a person dies they will be able to feel pain 10 times more then when they were living. So image the pain one would feel when an autopsy is being carried out. :eek:

Anyway back to the topic did you see thee way the nutty doc cut the top of head and pulled out the brain. Worst of all the way he put the brain on the table and chopped it up like it was his dinner.

5sawST211102_350x250.jpg

6brainST211102_230x350.jpg

Paragon   

Very very educative it was. Beautiful presentation with a professional touch. Well now i know what we are made of first hand. When is the programme gonna be shown again?

nuune   

i have seen on TV,disgusting wallaahi,but i used to see disgusting stuffs!

jamaal-11,how can this be educative and beautifull presentation,did u went mad,what happeneed sxb,educative kulahaa,iga tag!!

Hello fellas... ha y'all doin' ???

Well, it is kinda disgusting..... but when i visited da exhibition in east london on sunday, i found it really intresting.... i was really curious to check it out at first, and was amazing to see it.... eventho it kinda looked like fake at first, but den when i saw da process by which he preserved the bodies, i realised dat were not fake indeed!!!..... it was really educative.... and as a medical student, i liked it very well....

But, in islam.. it is totally wrong to play with da bodies da way dis guy did.... coz, he definately shows no respect to da bodies... he plays with da bodies as toyz... and dealin with bodies dat way is totally unethical!!!

NinBrown   

Well what can I say being a patholagist is not as dipicted on TV show such 'silent witness and CSI'. I thought it was a little bit over the top to show it live on TV, and the worst part was I had to atttend a postmortem 'autopsy' the next morning. Its very exciting part of pathology cos u tryin to turn a mysteroius death into a routine event.