Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

MBB online assassination have started

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Stop huffing and puffing. Who said she's representing reer Muqdisho?

Put your big boy pants on and stop whining. I guess you're now officially HSM spokesman.

Only until the moooryaanism isku dhacaan, which is an inevitable and you will see this yariisoow fudeed badane sing in a different tone. It will start with Xasan Sh. iyo Qoorqoor. 

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Only until the moooryaanism isku dhacaan, which is an inevitable and you will see this yariisoow fudeed badane sing in a different tone. It will start with Xasan Sh. iyo Qoorqoor. 

😁

Lol, so now Qoorqoor who you kept praising when farmaajo was around is now an '''Moooryaan'', glad to see your real face qabiliste (who hates reer Mogadishu) instead of Masquerading as an Fake Wadani.

galbeedi   

This has nothing to do with HAG community,  Mogadishu or the ruling Unkaka or the honorable people of Dayniile.

These vulgar MBB are mostly Gaimudug boys led by the sewage dwelling gangster called Dahir Calasow. They want to ride this regime and get as much as possible before the law and order takes place.

Also, they lack poetry, Somali language vocabulary, imagination and the art of clean debate. They don't understand how we value the Somali women,  and even when  they enter the ugly sport of politics,  we don't cross the line. 

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Also, they lack poetry, Somali language vocabulary, imagination and the art of clean debate. They don't understand how we value the Somali women,  and even when  they enter the ugly sport of politics,  we don't cross the line. 

The deluded galbeedi once again insults reer Mogadishu by falsely stating that '' They don't understand how we value the Somali women'' , yet beats his own women in broad day-light in Somaliland, which than almost all of the beaten women run to Mogadishu for safety and hospitability that they hold valuable. 

Naciima Qorane being severely beaten in Somaliland

image.png.5edea231b77347c0dd8e28b5d7b1ac67.png

galbeedi   
31 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

They don't understand how we value the Somali women'

I take back that statement regardless of what the separatist entity in Hargeisa does.

I apologize to genialize our Galmudug friends especially on the issue of Somali women. We all value our women equally whether they are from north or south.

Raali ha la iga ahaado.

Dalmar1   
12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I take back that statement regardless of what the separatist entity in Hargeisa does.

I apologize to genialize our Galmudug friends especially on the issue of Somali women. We all value our women equally whether they are from north or south.

Raali ha la iga ahaado.

No need to apologise, just next time keep your qabyaalad to yourself or just own up!

galbeedi   

I have no tribal,  land disputes or conflict with the Galmudug boys, so the issue has nothing to do with Qabyalad,  but no one could hide the ugly side of people like Calasow who many of your ilk consider as the leading  opinion maker.

I think there are so many ways they can crises that young woman without going to the gutter. That is why I say they lack creativity and imagination in the Somali language.

Waar is qabta dadkiinani .

Dalmar1   
23 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I think there are so many ways they can crises that young woman without going to the gutter. That is why I say they lack creativity and imagination in the Somali language.

Waar is qabta dadkiinani .

😂 again your qabyaald is showing, just a minute ago you apologised and now you are still at it lol.

Horta tell me what is this creativity and imagination that we reer Mogadishu lack that Somaliland has, is it the Somaliland style beating and the manhandling of the women, or the vicious shooting on the peaceful protesters?

galbeedi   
10 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

think there are so many ways they can crises that young woman without going to the gutter

That is the answer.

galbeedi   

My God, what an intelligent lady this Naciimo is. 

The wisdom and the way she speaks shows that the richness of the Somali language, I could listen her all day. She is above of the cockroaches who are trying to gain attention by talking about her.

Mahad and company are from Guriceel and she is from Hargeisa, the only deference is that he has criminal gangs and she is a law abiding citizen. 

Instead of catching terrorists and criminals , NISA are chasing innocent critics. This bad news. How far will HSM tolerate these gangs.

She is totally brilliant. I would suggest to Naciimo to leave politics and concentrate on her arts. This lady is super star Walaahi.I have never seen anyone speak like this for a long time.

International literature organizations and noble organizations should look her work.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

My God, what an intelligent lady this Naciimo is. 

The wisdom and the way she speaks shows that the richness of the Somali language, I could listen her all day. She is above of the cockroaches who are trying to gain attention by talking about her.

Mahad and company are from Guriceel and she is from Hargeisa, the only deference is that he has criminal gangs and she is a law abiding citizen. 

Instead of catching terrorists and criminals , NISA are chasing innocent critics. This bad news. How far will HSM tolerate these gangs.

She is totally brilliant. I would suggest to Naciimo to leave politics and concentrate on her arts. This lady is super star Walaahi.I have never seen anyone speak like this for a long time.

International literature organizations and noble organizations should look her work.

She was in the wrong place, or not the right time,  M0ryaan waxba lala ma wadaagi karo, believe me, She is wise to have left on time,  M0ryaantu already took the life of her sister. 

galbeedi   

Maakhiri1,

I have major doubts about Al-shbaab in Mogadishu. The same people who killed her sister, Abwaan Bedel and others are the hidden mob killing people under the cover of Al-shabaab.

They even hit police stations manned by good guys. The C/caziis district police chief Naciimo mentioned was bombed in Waaberi along other officers after he replaced the old crooked police chief.

These people were operating under the nose of Farmaajo. He surrounded himself with his enemies. They killed her sister, yet they want to finish even her too.