Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

MBB online assassination have started

Holac   

What is amazing about the CBB vs MBB drama is that Somalis found more decent ways of taking different sides of issues without the bullets flying. I see real progress. 

12 hours ago, Holac said:

What is amazing about the CBB vs MBB drama is that Somalis found more decent ways of taking different sides of issues without the bullets flying. I see real progress. 

Forget about that, I have siblings who were/are passionately diehard anti-Farmaajo iyo dowladiisa for years and here I am. We have a little heated discussions on Whatsapp group. s0237.gif

Another online assassination of a prominent Farmaajo supporter oo Facebook laga xiro iyadoo geeri been ah lagu sheegaayo. It is a senior member of this new mööryaan dowlad ku sheeg creating these fake death certificates. I can't believe Facebook is this gullible.

Screenshot-20220702-203832-com-opera-bro

Samafal   
On 6/23/2022 at 11:51 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Forget about that, I have siblings who were/are passionately diehard anti-Farmaajo iyo dowladiisa for years and here I am. We have a little heated discussions on Whatsapp group. s0237.gif

And there you were calling me Qabiilayste 😂

Have you called your siblibgs Bahaystayaal 😂?

Dalmar1   

Qabyaald is high on this forum, i guess hating and insulting Reer Mogadishu is the latest trend by the Farmaajo's Cult CBB.

One of the village idiots here even posts an Random Woman's video spewing nonsense as if she represents someone or an community, any tom, dick and harry can post Facebook/Twitter videos of random individuals from all sides spewing hate.

^So your Qabyaalad was low key, huh? 

You lot deliberately used qabyaalad to bring down government,  gather in hotels to vomit shyt on public forums,  yet you want to point fingers? 

Those days are over.  

You guys are not interested in Somalinimo.  Your mindset is 'ka dhufso oo ka dhaqaaq', while using government machinery.  

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Qabyaald is high on this forum, i guess hating and insulting Reer Mogadishu is the latest trend by the Farmaajo's Cult CBB.

One of the village idiots here even posts an Random Woman's video spewing nonsense as if she represents someone or an community, any tom, dick and harry can post Facebook/Twitter videos of random individuals from all sides spewing hate.

Stop huffing and puffing. Who said she's representing reer Muqdisho?

Put your big boy pants on and stop whining. I guess you're now officially HSM spokesman.