Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Guddoomiye Sh. Aaden Madoobe poisoned?

The heavy news in the subclan grapevine - the subclan I share with Aaden Madoobe - are reporting that he has been poisoned. I take this with a heavy dose of skepticism. However, he is very sick, quickly and quietly flew to Nairobi without any fanfare and couldn't wait for any visa from Turkiga -- all this when baarlamaanka is expected to have heavy weeks ahead. Some are suspecting this sudden sickness might have to do with sumeyn by Xasan Sh. dowlad. Was he reluctant approving the new prime minister, who is expected to get in front of baarlamaanka this week? Can Mahad Geeljire dare a move like this?

I personally do not believe poisoning narrative, but we will see.

37 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Wouldn't be surprised,  damujadiid knows they cannot control Madoobe

Jawaare or his son coming 

But how will Jawaari get the xildhibaan seat? Laftagareen would not allow it.

1 minute ago, Samafal said:

Why would they poisoned him? He is the man they wanted.  It does not make sense.

He was a member of Shariif Axmed's urur and was never eye-to-eye to Xasan Sh. politically. 

Duufaan   

Things are going worst for the Somali government that controls Mogadishu. A year of  Rooble did things worst. And now Hassan does not have a good start. The other day the owners of a local airplane company announced they will stop flying and now Banaadir market is closed for three days for protest to pay taxes. Neighbors in Taleex street stopped the traffic.

Now everyone can do whatever they want, I think that is how moqdisho people interpret Hassan's rule. It will not matter whatever foreign support Hassan gets by signing the deals foreigners want. Hassan is still Hassan and anarchy is back in Mogadishu.

Samafal   
2 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Things are going worst for the Somali government that controls Mogadishu. A year of  Rooble did things worst. And now Hassan does not have a good start. The other day the owners of a local airplane company announced they will stop flying and now Banaadir market is closed for three days for protest to pay taxes. Neighbors in Taleex street stopped the traffic.

Now everyone can do whatever they want, I think that is how moqdisho people interpret Hassan's rule. It will not matter whatever foreign support Hassan gets by signing the deals foreigners want. Hassan is still Hassan and anarchy is back in Mogadishu.

Balo sheeg badnidaa ninyahoow? Cadyahoow Fatmaajo  ku cun ama ku ciideeyay miyaa waxaagu?

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Samafal said:

Balo sheeg badnidaa ninyahoow? Cadyahoow Fatmaajo  ku cun ama ku ciideeyay miyaa waxaagu?

Maah maahda si khaldan ha uisticmaalin. Aniga ima khuseeso, xoogna malehi aan wax kuciideeyo. waxaan kahadlaynaa, waxaad kaga fiicantihiin ama aad kufiicantihiin inaad soo bandhigtaan ayaa larabaa.

At the end of the day, it is governing, law and order, or stealing, maintaining the status quo.

Samafal   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Maah maahda si khaldan ha uisticmaalin. Aniga ima khuseeso, xoogna malehi aan wax kuciideeyo. waxaan kahadlaynaa, waxaad kaga fiicantihiin ama aad kufiicantihiin inaad soo bandhigtaan ayaa larabaa.

At the end of the day, it is governing, law and order, or stealing, maintaining the status quo.

The dude was in the villa for few weeks. Nothing much changed except few personnel here and there since when your habib was there 😂. So you blaming him already on everything and anything seem to me that you want him to fail. I am not fan of him but I hope and pray for the sake of our country he succeeds.