Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Where There Is Somalians There Is trouble

Nazra   

Let me see...you must be right on one thing y'all i have been GENERALISING...typical me!

Let me rephrase my little statment: "Where there is somalian ignorance there is trouble"

Samafal   

'where there is somalians there is a troable'' vey beautiful statement but which has no substance in it what- so- ever. I read your comments my sister Nasra and nothing convinced me that somalis are the worst species in the universe. we have our downsides as so many other nations but definetely not the worst. Yes we are tribalists, racist but come on that can not make us worst humanbeings. Surely we have our own qualities which we are way ahead than so many other nations and most definitely we are not '' gready, selfish bunch'' selfish meaning selfish is not one of the chracteristics of the nomads may be when you come to the power gready war- lords the description fits them right.

Anothet thing is that may be it is true we are illiterate people but i can't see where our illiterateness coincide with our trouble. the somali problem is not about literacy. I strongly believe that our so called elites have put us in to this situation and so now illiterates reign supreme in our nation they have no idea how to save us. May allah have mercy on us

DraGon   

I don't see why some ppl. are jumping on Nasra for her comments about Somalis......me think as much as she has the right to be proud of Somalis (which I hope is the case, otherwise she deserves the outrage) she also has the right to be critical or judgemental of them..Afterall she is one of us....I will rather hear from her than others.

Yo nasra ur just one of dem sell-out somalians. it seems to me that you r findin excuses for your real reason of not liking who u are and ur background. Yes some of the things u said might be true but a lot of it is basically bullshit. coming up wiv **** like we aint intalectual,i seen more somalians who've been to university and got degrees than u've properbly ever seen.

You call us troubel makers, wat the fuk? i don't wana say nuttin more to u cos ur just some fake somalian sell-out who is intalectaully challange.

Fuk! the nerve of some ppl

I think unfortunately alot of use have taken nasra's comment all to personally.

Of course we might not be the worst ppl on earth, but we certainly arent one of the best.

And i think nasra has held her hand up and said that she might be generalizing here, but to be honest i think she has a point.

And instead of jumpin on her and calling her names (so unessariy )those who disagree should ask her why she feels the way she does like Yacquub for instance. It is certainly a better approach than what most of nomads have adopted here.

murefu   

i agree with nasra.

hey nasra....do we talk about now ..or..past...in past most somalians were uneducated peaple...and their basic structure behaviours were selfish enough...including me..but now ALLHAMDU LILAHH..

we are comming to be educated and well-behaved ppl...though still there is some somalians ppl crossing the line ..with out knowing what they want ...what is their goal..what they live for..how they control their selves...atleast we may have 40% are normal....

we chew KHAD.

we thought our selves are "waw"

we always do trablism..

i am the best one ...i am the best one...that is what make us to miss reality..

Hibaad   

Take it easy every1 - She must not be talking about us, cuz last time I checked we were called Somalis, not "somlaians or somlian."

looool Soul lady i think i wld have a problem if i was somlaians :eek: .

Nasra

You urself is part of the somali community and i am sure u don't see urself as a trouble maker.

farey   

sis thank you for posting this artical ,

you seem little pessimistic , you see the problem

why dont shoot the trouble , you are very openminded , keep the faith sis.

bye

TIIMBARO   

Now what's with the need to generalize all somalis? Why do somalis always do that? Listen people are different, the somalis have different of opinions just like the rest of the world. If you're trying to say somalis are corrupt...u know i am gonna have to agree with you, we're corrupted. We do many other things beside that: We kill, rape, confiscate people's property, but we don't drink..!!!!!!!!!!

Ariadne   

Originally posted by SouL_LaDy:

Take it easy every1 - She must not be talking about us, cuz last time I checked we were called Somalis, not "somlaians or somlian."

lol thats soo true

Can anyone truly say that somalis are only unique to corruption? (I think not). And a lot of the bad things that are only shown to be possessed by somalis is human nature such as say for instance fighting and gossiping and tribalism (ethnic groups are tribes in a way and ethnic groups fight with each other).