Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Where There Is Somalians There Is trouble

Nazra   

I am generalising, isn't it the majority of people whom i speaking about? :(

Ameneeh sister, i ain't putting somlaians down i'm simply stating the real facts. From my perception you beleive somalians are less trouble makers.

All you have to do is look back at what happened at home and how we doing at overseas...then maybe you might change your view.

I tend to generlise cause i am applying to the majority of somlaians who create trouble.

Naziha why should i uplift a whole majority of somalians? that's being lame. I speak nothing but the truth. I am not degarding no one. Just simply stating the real problem within our communities. smile.gif

I have to say that was a speakable list Muraad. ;)

Geediid i have a lot of solutions to this problems...only the edcated people can coperate with me. Now i'm not even sure about that. After all we are typical somalians. redface.gif

My dear sister jabarti...you have indeed got me right. I am generalising. :D What you have listed about somalians just implied to my little theory of somlains. Yes we do indeed have honourable people, yet i give them a hand.

Isn't it weried somalians tend to have the worst personlities and are capable of doing twice the damage as a kufar.

I liked that little theory of yourz krirtal mind..."A good somali is a dead somalia" that was harsh but understandable. ;)

Don't you just love mujahid isalmic views about everything. ;) (keep it up)

Yes i am your average somalian...yet i ain't like the majority of somalians. And i thank allah for not being a poisoned somalian. I am not that evil and i don't step down to that level.

My actions are not like the typical somalians yet i'm trying to help the communtiy and put a theory on somalians.(which is not working) i mean how do u expect anything from a narrow viwed somalian???

Majid me and my family are in a stable condition yet i'm willing to give a helping hand to the majority of somalians who seem to have difficulities on how to be a decent human being.

That stament only applied to somalins.THUNDER

Alpah dc...look up the somalian history or hear the stories behind the veils...then you might see where i'm coming from. I am not lying just staing the real facts that we all tend to cover up.. redface.gif

Blessed   
Originally posted by Nasra:

[QB]All you have to do is look back at what happened at home and how we doing at overseas...then maybe you might change your view.

/QUOTE]

Sweetheart.

What happened at home was a result of dictatorship, ignorance and a few men hungray for power. You might actually find that the majority of Somalis were actually vicims of the terrible circumstances.

Then again. why do you over look the situation back at home now? In many parts of Somalia, people have rebuilt the country and are in the process of developing it. Thats enough to proof the we are not trouble makers.

And on the literacy. You are statistcally wrong there too sweety. The standard form of somali only existed for 30 odd years... yet you'd be surprised at the number of literate Somalis men and women...in comparision to other nations, that is.

And do you know that Somalis as a nation ... is one of the most multi-lingual on earth. Just think at the number of languages spoken, written by our people collectively :eek:

If that ain't enough, our langauge is among the richest oral langauges .. on earth, just ask Ur linguistics tutor!

Islamically, we are not angelic... but then name ... a single muslim country that is?

Old ladies gossiping... U said U don't live near Somalis, so tell me how did you come to this conclusion?

All in all walaalo. You are hating and it doesn't reflect too well on yourself or your family. What you say about Somalis is truely a reflection of YOU as a Somali person.

May Allah help U.

Kritikal Mind.

Why don't you do all of a favour and throw yourself of a clif... or something :D

kool Kat.

Good observations sis.

Mujaahid.

Aamiin.

Nazra   

Sister amina why are you so defensive about all somlaians? could be the the fact you count in what i say? huh :eek: thought so sis. No hard feelings sis.

I'm talking about history...past,present and future..(the way we are going)

Sister amina you really don't need to so defensive here. :confused: Cause i am only stating the real facts and what's obvious. Why do i need to hate, i love my ppl but not what they are doing. :rolleyes: (reread my little sister)

I ask help from allah and help also for my somlian trouble makerz.

Mmmm! something like that tahiil.

;)

Blessed   

My nick is Ameenah.

I am not defencive walaalo... I've stated facts.

I just think that Somalis are rather amazing. I am pretty famouse for my ultra-ego... maybe I am being generouse by sharing my joy of greatness with my people. (But if truth is told, my greatness is a result of my people) :eek: :rolleyes:

Link   

Salam

Nasra-

“Our litercay rate is low and that explains the troubles caused within our communities”- Most of the 3rd world countries (developing countries to be politically correct) have low literacy rates its just not Somalia.

PLUS-Most of the people living in Somalia can read and write either Somali and/or Arabic.

“yet we are the only nation who die for tribe and wipe each other due to this fact”

Wrong - the SirLanka people who have versus the SirLanka Tamils. And there are more

“helping hand to the majority of somalians who seem to have difficulities on how to be a decent human being”- we are not barbaric, I don’t think anyone needs your 101 on how to become human beings.

“Yes i am your average somalian...yet i ain't like the majority of somalians. And i thank allah for not being a poisoned somalian. I am not that evil and i don't step down to that level.”

So you are the positioned one, as you put it a ‘Human Being’, where everyone else is evil. Seems like you have the notion where you are the one good Somalia out to help the inhuman ones.

“My actions are not like the typical somalians yet i'm trying to help the communtiy and put a theory on somalians.(which is not working) i mean how do u expect anything from a narrow viwed somalian”

Ya Allah.. you really crack me up, your actions are different from somali’s well let me tell you something do us and yourself a favour and don’t even attempt creating a theory on somali’s cause its going to be coming from a “narrow viewed somali” as you put it.

Listen dear I think you need to stop generalizing, and since you are so keen on helping the inhuman Somali’s the only way you will be able to do so is if you get off you high chair and stand at the same level as everyone else, not a step higher, then maybe you’ll be able to make some change.

The solution to your worried lil’ heart is to, book a one way flight to Somalia and pack your bags as it will be a long trip… and lets see if Miss “civilized” can change Somalia forever, with your civilized approach to things.

P.S: “amina why are you so defensive about all somlaians? could be the the fact you count in what i say?”

Just because she told you where to go with your nonsense post, makes her part of you statistics?

And I do allow you take this post as a retaliation and defense to your gibberish post.

MaSalam

Honesita   

Ameenah...Link....i could not have said it better....!!!

only the edcated people can coperate with me. Now i'm not even sure about that. After all we are typical somalians.

Nasra......sweetie why not start with ur self and at least learn that when u're writing an argumentative essay, speech or what eva u r callin' this thread, u need to have ur facts straight, stop generalizing and give ur audience a proof that somalis r indeed how u generalized them to be....!! U r thanking god for not living near somalis......well i dont see what u benefit from not living near them......u grew to be $*****...!!!

Salaamz

boycott   

Nasra: your remarks are half dumb :D

cos its known that when you gether folks from others horizons

you may also collect troubles.

why blame only somalis? are'nt you starting the named row by that?

Obviously you're somali, so am the one whose arguing with your thoughts.

and we do have a big trouble here.

Now if you take somalis on large scale and spread them in a wide area once called somalia

troubles won't be the strangest, so you'r right !

but figure out: what if we have reached the point of no return,

and troubling became formality in our bloody life style

will ya stay away from somalis?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

I agree with some of the comments here... Somalis are very racist, ain't no doubt about that... But we have some qualities, that other nations don't...

We don't have as much as violence, drug abuse, alcoholics, homeless, and murders as much as other nations do... So I think that it is about time we see the good in each other, than the bad or negativety...

Kool_Kat spot on

Nasra

I think is absolutely wrong & unfair for u to generalise all Somalis. We might have our negativities just like any other nation, but surely we not the low life nation in this earth. Ur statement is offensive & harsh. Not all human beings are equal just like our fingers aren’t therefore we do have our bad one’s & good one’s. & Alhamdulillah we are great nation comparing the performance of other nations.

Look at the westerns for instance, they appear modernised & educated, yet their society r corrupted with endless problems. Look at our nation (Somalis) we might be weak in technology & education point view but Alhamdulillah we r exceptionally good in society performance.

Is time we stop discriminating our people & acknowledge the positive performance ;)

khadar01   

Remember guys this is a place where we exchange ideas,no matter how odd they are,after all everyone has the right to express his/her opionion,the least we can do is listen.this goes out to everyone including nasra. let's not attack each other instead discuss the proposed topic, let's not drift after all we want to appreciate each others contribution to topic.and remember guys just because someone says something negative about somalis it doesn't mean we have to jump the gun,this is why we have this forum,to ask ourself why that is.this is the age of discussion,after all we are young people and we want to do things diffrently. smile.gif

Salaan...

Nasra, see waaye walashiis. Saan dhab mee kaa tahey, mise fara ka ciyaar waaye oo dhiigeen inaa kicisaa rabtaa??? :D Kamoon. Soomaali waala wada yahey ee tartiibso walashiis.

I will refute your reasoning. Quote and unquote from your second post.

Originally posted by Nasra:

First of all we are uncivilised nation, Our litercay rate is low and that explains the troubles caused within our communities

Siyaad Barre started in '72 a campaign called bar ama baro. And it worked. Within short period, a population that had zero literacy in af Soomaali came to have known to have 30% literacy rate!! That is a fact.

Have you noticed that most nations have tribes such as the asians ppl...american indias ppl...just to name a few! yet we are the only nation who die for tribe and wipe each other due to this fact

Really??? :D You are not telling me in Afghanistan. In Sri Lanka. In Ireland. In Bosnia. In Mexico. Whether you call these as a tribal struggle or as a religious, they are all same. And Afghanistan is exactly like us. So we are not at least alone.

And now we have moved on and yet tribe issues are disscussed and we still have racist people(triblism people)who are continuing what we have left back home

Yep, and true, we have people like them. And they are among us. We are doing our best to eradicate this portion among us. But, what views do the MAJORITY in this Qurba hold? Are they qabiiliste also??? You tell us.

We tend to be more selfish then other nations we are greedy and selffish

I think you need to go to the nearest Soomaali maqaayad, and report back to us. Baliis while there observe keenly who pays when there is a group or two people. Soomaalis are the only culture I had seen that it became literally an obligation that when two Soomaali people or more are together and went to a maqaayad, it became as though being so waajib that always one person pays for all. Waaba la isku dagalaa even. "Anaa bixinaaayo!" "Walaahi, anaa bixinaayi, kaama yeeli..." :cool: Ii sheeg meel kale aa ku aragtid waxaas. Oh, you said you DO NOT live where Soomaalis live. That is the mighty reason.

We gossip and jump to other people bussiness and make judgments that are not neccessary. We are more competive with each other which also get's personal and out of hand. Don't get me wrong competion is very healthy

Who doesn't gossip? Ii sheeg bo. The last time I knew even George W. Bush was gossiping, and his mike caught him publicly that insulting a New York Times reporter. Remember that episode. No one is immune to gossip. smile.gif

One person's problem is one person's happiness...

Your happiness of being proud to be a Soomaali is our happiness too. smile.gif

We also tend to fight with each other physically and verbally which is not neccassary

Who doesn't fight. The whole world is fighting. Yes, physically and verbally. Listen to Bin Ladin. Listen to Blair. Listen Castro. Just watch Al-Jasiira, and you will see who isn't fighting and who is. Oh, if you mean a personal fighting, Soomaali caadideeda waaye. We have our own proverb of it called, "I jiid ama haku jiido gacmo daalis lee maahinoo" smile.gif

We see old ladies gossping while they suppose be preparing for end of there lives....

Gossiping whether old or young is xaraan. And bad. But, if you think it is only our elders who gossip, just give a visit to churches. You see old ladies who should be worshipping instead gossipping like a... See, it is not only us. I gave you as an example of this because all people of all ways of life gossip. I and you too. And by the way, WE too should prepare the END of our days. smile.gif

i mean the list goes on...and thank allah i don't live near somalian people...I can't live with somalians and i can't live with out somalians

Walaahi????? I thought being a part of somaliaonline.com forum and having a nomad title was to LIVE among us. Don't you agree??? Yeah, you do since you said you can't also live without Soomaali people. smile.gif

But one thing i have noticed is that we are SO DIFFERENT and trouble makers, comparing to other nations

Do we bother other nations. We used proud to live in Soomaaliya before this qub-qash-qac thing started. And we sure will once again be proud to live in Soomaaliya as peaceful as we used to be. Just give us a time. And, p.s., the country you reside waa soo martey this 'trouble.' And yes, and true, that we are SOOO DIFFERENT. Reason: ONE NATION. ONE PEOPLE. ONE FAITH. ONE LUUQAD. ONE DHAQAN. What else do you ask for???? Kamoooon.

Macsalaama!!

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum

One of my eyebrows just rose into a curiously arrogant arche,i do not intend to dwell upon this little episode,but what a drama it is.But ppl you all seem to be attacking nasra,is it simply she might have just pressed the right bottons or is she simply letting us aware of the problems that our ppl are endenouring everywhere in the world today.

Yes so she did generalize move on,its her opinoin after all i have yet to see anyone who states any solutions.

Nasra is my opinoin has but a touch of realisation into us.

So her irreverent reasons isnt a excuse to attack her...To my delight she did make sense in strange

ways which i have yet to discover.

Nasra generalised in away to give us glimpse into our ppls ordeals and troubles in life.

So if you disregard her highly stated opinions as outrageous and beyond unspeakable i suggest you you act oblivion to her presence or in this case

her bewitching opinions...

Nasra i guess you have indeed wounded somali pribe,apology needed there sister. ;)