Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Where There Is Somalians There Is trouble

Nazra   

I have come to a conclusion that:"where there is somalians there seem to be trouble"

Why can't we be like other nations? :rolleyes:

Nazra   

First of all we are uncivilised nation, Our litercay rate is low and that explains the troubles caused within our communities.

Have you noticed that most nations have tribes such as the asians ppl...american indias ppl...just to name a few! yet we are the only nation who die for tribe and wipe each other due to this fact.

And now we have moved on and yet tribe issues are disscussed and we still have racist people(triblism people)who are continuing what we have left back home.

We tend to be more selfish then other nations we are greedy and selffish. We gossip and jump to other people bussiness and make judgments that are not neccessary. We are more competive with each other which also get's personal and out of hand. Don't get me wrong competion is very healthy.

One person's problem is one person's happiness...

We also tend to fight with each other physically and verbally which is not neccassary.

We see old ladies gossping while they suppose be preparing for end of there lives....

i mean the list goes on...and thank allah i don't live near somalian people...I can't live with somalians and i can't live with out somalians.

But one thing i have noticed is that we are SO DIFFERENT and trouble makers, comparing to other nations.

Blessed   

Xnophobia at its best.

Sweetie, you forgot to add, that a great many of us over-generalise! :eek: :confused:

Yes, we have our negatives. But we also have our positives, but most of the time we seem to over look that.

I am sure that you are not guilty of the faults that you've listed .. and I can assure ya .... I and many Somalis that I know ain't no trouble makers

Every nation has it good, bad and ugly. So instead of dissing each other out wholistically and constantly ... lets think about how each and everyone of us can change things for the better.

To be honest i would have to agree with Nasra on this one Ameenah although most of us do over-generalise the vast maijority of our peeps seem to get themselves in trouble

-KIWI   

Nasra Nasra iam somewhat relived at your little revelation of our ppl,qiute alot of generalasation but on the contrary you told us the trueth.....

Where would we be if we didnt manage to be what u stated us to be....

That makes us all a true blooded somali ppl,although i disagree about the old ladies needing to repent that was rather over the edge statement sister i mean who knows when our time is up so we all need repenting ..... :rolleyes:

You should have uplifted our ppl instead of degrading them. ;)

Haashim   

Agree or disagree whith Sister Nasra our situation is the answer.

We're the poorest nation on earth

we're out of most of the world statistics

We're the only nation on earth without central goverment

we're the only nation on earth where everybody can do whatever he/she want without fearing judgement except clan revenge etc

we're the only nation on earth where there's no law and order in their country.

we're the only nation on earth where u can buy and sell whatever u want without faering from anybody, where u can import export whatever u want etc.

So, we have to judge ourselves.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Gediid   

We as Somalis are very eloquent when it comes to pointing out our shortcomings as people but very few of us ever say what the solutions are.If we can muster enough energy to come up with a serious question we sure as hell have the time to ponder on its response.So take a few moments Nasra and see if you can come up with a few answers to all the problems you mentioned.

Thanks

jabarti   

First Asalamu Aleikum,

Well, well what can I say!!!!About My sister Nasra's narrow view about Somalis.

Sister, to be honest with you I hate those who generalize and say Somalis are so and so, the question is who are u then, aren't u a Somali, because if u are, then u are included.

To answer your view, which say "where there is Somalis there seem to be trouble" is part true part exaggerated.

If u look what happened or happening is Somalia now, yes you are right, because we are the ones who destroyed our country, Kill, rape, and most of all humiliated and destroyed our dignity as a Muslims and as a Human race.

As a Muslims we have rights upon each other and that’s not to kill, cheat, backstab, slandder, rape, harm, and harass one another, but the reality says otherwise that means we are not good Muslims in that sense.

On the other hand if u look our current conditions in the west, we are the lowest dominator of all, we cheat, lie, use and sell drugs, sell our sisters, that’s to name a few, but the list can go on and on.

Now the question is how do we see ourselves, well, we think or claim that we are tough, smart, homogeneous, educated, and civilize, but our actions and deeds says otherwise.

So, YES, in a sense I agree with my sister Nasra, but bro and sisters don’t u thing its about the time to do some reality checks, to correct our house mess, or should continue to blame others for our faults.

REMEMBER: ALLAH SAID, THAT HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE A CONDITION OF A NATION UNLESS THEY FIRST CHANGE THEMSELVES. THEN SURELY THE HELP OF GOD WILL COME AND IT WILL COME QUICKLY.

p.s.

Make no mistake, we have so many hardworking, and tough bro and sisters who deserve to be mentioned here, we are not all that BAD. But most of us are not that good either. :mad:

MAY ALLAH HAVE A MERCY UPON US, AND SAFE US FROM HIS ANGER AND PUNISHMENTS?

AMIIN.

RAMADAN KARIM TO YOU ALL.

khadar01   

I want to thank those people who said the things that should've been said long time ago,however we do know somalis have problems such as tribalism instead of NATIONALISM,thinking that we are better/know more than anyone else when reality is we are inferior to other Africans.Whith that said and done the question is why do we have this problem? the answer is simple ILLITERACY.we are uneducated not by priveledge but by choice.it's not that we don't have what it takes to accomplish that,because we know somalis are very capable people, it's just sad that we chose to fucus in the wrong place,ourselves.what is it goint to take to change this? we have to come up with solutions because lets' face it wether we like it or hate it it's our country,so let's build it from here & hopefully after generations we can look this back and say (when we were barbarians)

Kool_Kat   

I agree with some of the comments here... Somalis are very racist, ain't no doubt about that... But we have some qualities, that other nations don't...

We don't have as much as violence, drug abuse, alcoholics, homeless, and murders as much as other nations do... So I think that it is about time we see the good in each other, than the bad or negativety...

If this posts more than once, I am sorry... I am having problems posting tonite...

Salaamz,

Now the question is how do we see ourselves, well, we think or claim that we are tough, smart, homogeneous, educated, and civilize, but our actions and deeds says otherwise.

Jabarti you have my consensus, spot on fella ! I agree with your vigilant observations.

May I add that at the end of the day when you are in your grave you will not be asked of others but only for your deeds and actions. Let us then help ourselves first my embarking upon a journey to attain the tools of success.

Mainly the provision of Taqwa, self-control, knowledge, sincerety, and to do all things in life in a way that pleases our Creator. This is why we are in this world, the purpose of our creation.

Let us then remember and contemplate on the direction of our life and stop those things which do not benefit such as generalising about a particular nation. Save yourself and family from the fire whose fuel is men and stones, the ever-lasting burning of skin and flesh and constant torture.

Rabanaa Aatinaa Fi Dunyaa Xasanah wa fil Aakhirati Xasanah Wa qinaa Cadaaba naar - Amiin.

We ask our Lord to grant us goodness in this life and in the here-after and be saved from the fire.

Amiin.

P.S. The Main thing is to start improving yourself and stop judging others !

Mujahid over and out!

Thunder   

Originally posted by KritiKal-Mind:

Ever heard the saying
"A good Somali is a dead Somalli"?

Wasn't it "a good Indian is a dead Indian"

or

Wasn't ir "a good N*^% is a dead N*^%"

or

Wasn't it "a good C*^% is a dead C*^%"