baala xoofto

Deni says he has been thrown under the bus

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Not sure, if he is making himself more popular by portraying he came off worst. Would think that it might have been a better approach to portray public perception of claiming victory, and achieving his sole purpose of getting rid of the previous President and giving public support for the new PM and for giving the brethren clan the opportunity of filling the post for once in history.

Irrelevant if this is true or not,  but at least saving face and building goodwill with the broader public and home audience, rather then showing any sign of defeat or disappointment with the choice of the PM. 

But it’s easy then done though, not knowing exactly what occurred and what he did or did not say to said audience. 

If you had seen the few photos of Xasan Sh. and Deni together, Deni's body language seemed very disappointed and saddened. Some of them he even looks annoyed and angry. Even Laftagareen's and Qoorqoor's body languages were not like that.

I think Xasan Sh. balan weyn ugu baxay, that is why he is angry, angry even nin uu keensaday mid ee sanadooyin suyaasadda saaxiibo ku ahaayeen. He shouldn't have aired his grievance publically, to give the benedit and respect to his political friend to Axmed Madoobe. I am sure Axmed Madoobe is disappointed at Deni now. 

16 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I think Xasan Sh. balan weyn ugu baxay, that is why he is angry, angry even nin uu keensaday mid ee sanadooyin suyaasadda saaxiibo ku ahaayeen.

Two facts support HSM's decision.

1. The fact that Deni became a Presidential candidate makes him a foe rather than a friend. If Deni's desire was all along to help HAG candidates reach Presidency and prepare himself for Prime MInisterial role, then HSM would have been the one at fault here. But that is not the case.

2. The fact that Farmaajo brought Hassan Ali Khaire who is not from the traditional branches that assumed the Prime Minister, then that gives HSM the freedom to also bring someone who is not from the traditional recipients of the Prime Minister's role. 

All said and done, HSM is not the first to break the tradition but rather just following the lead by the D-clan's. 

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
9 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

1. The fact that Deni became a Presidential candidate makes him a foe rather than a friend. If Deni's desire was all along to help HAG candidates reach Presidency and prepare himself for Prime MInisterial role, then HSM would have been the one at fault here. But that is not the case.

2. The fact that Farmaajo brought Hassan Ali Khaire who is not from the traditional branches that assumed the Prime Minister, then that gives HSM the freedom to also bring someone who is not from the traditional recipients of the Prime Minister's role. 

All said and done, HSM is not the first to break the tradition but rather just following the lead by the D-clan's. 

Well said, it's Farmaajo who broke the agreed traditional protocol of selecting an PM who is not from  the 2 major HAG clans (Reer Galmudug and reer Unaka leh).

Now President Hassan sheikh has done the same breaking the tradition with his new PM.

They reap what they sow.

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Well said, it's Farmaajo who broke the agreed traditional protocol of selecting an PM who is not from  the 2 major HAG clans (Reer Galmudug and reer Unaka leh).

Now President Hassan sheikh has done the same breaking the tradition with his new PM.

They reap what they sow.

Agreed? So, you think Hasan Kheyr should not have been PM cuz he is from those two sub-clans.

We thank God Farmaajo broke away with 'tradition'.

• Like 1

Arafaat   
11 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Cadiifad, ficiltan, xin iyo aargoosi, are all perfectly normal emotional reactions that one can find on the grounds of an all-girls middle school, but one doesn’t in politics or any adult environment, how strange.  🤔

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Agreed? So, you think Hasan Kheyr should not have been PM cuz he is from those two sub-clans.

We thank God Farmaajo broke away with 'tradition'.

The little fudeed kid is also downright lying. What ra'iisul wasaare did his tol ever get since madaxbannaanimada? All ra'iisul wasaariyaal and madaxweyniyaal have been Reer Unukaaleh and one adeerkood - Aaden Cadde (adeerka), Xuseen Kulmiye (madaxweyne ku xigeen), Geedi, Nuur Cadde, Shariifka iyo Xasan Sh.

Wuxuu tirinaayaa, I guess, C/llaahi Ciise, oo gobonimada ka hor ahayd iyo C/qaasin Salaad. 

More qaditaan la qadiyey Reer Bari. Faroole waa laga booday after being a prominent member of this guddi in last five years. See Jubbalaan ku heshay laba xubin and zero for Hirshabeelle iyo Buntilaan who has 11 senators? 

Aqalka Sare oo ansixiyey xubnaha ku metalaya guddiga dastuurka

289633635_353152480335951_13808510305982

Xildhibaanada Golaha Aqalka Sare ee Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa maanta kulankoodii caadiga ahaa ku yeeshay gudaha magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana shir guddoomiyey mudane guddoomiye Cabdi Xaashi Cabdullaahi.

Kulankan ayey Senataradu isaga soo dhex-xuleen shanta xubnood ee ku metali doono guddiga dib u eegista iyo la socodka hirgalinta dastuurka ee labada Aqal ee Soomaaliya.

Kadib guddoomiye Cabdi Xaashi Cabdullahi ayaa ku dhawaaqay magacyada xubnaha lasoo xulay waxayna kala yihiin:-

1-Cabdi Xasan Cawaale (Qeybdiid) oo laga soo doortay dowlad goboleedka Galmudug, gaar ahaan magaalada Gaalkacyo.

2-Iftiin Xasan Iimaan (Baasto) oo laga soo doortay dowlad goboleedka Jubbaland, gaar ahaan magaalada Kismaayo.

3-Cabdullaahi Sheekh Ismaaciil (Fartaag) oo isna laga soo doortay dowlad goboleedka Jubbaland, gaar ahaan Magaalada kismaayo.

4-Saalax Axmed Jaamac oo hadda ah wasiirka dastuurka, isla-markaana Aqalka Sare ku metala Gobolada Waqooyi ee (Somaliland), laguna doortay magaalada Muqdisho.

5-Xasan Xuseen Xaaji oo hadda ah Wasiirka Cadaaladda Soomaaliya, lagana soo doortay dowlad goboleedka Koonfur Galbeed, gaar ahaan magaalada Baydhabo.

Xubnahan ayaa waxaa kusoo biiri doono xildhibaanno kale oo laga soo xuli doono Golaha Shacabka, waxayna si wadajir ah uga shaqeyn doonaan dhammeystirka dastuurka dalka.

galbeedi   
10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Khare is the best prime minister we have seen in Somalia since 1991, period.

As mentions by BB Dani didn't run to be number two. He was in it to win. By gaining 65 seats in the first round and becoming the leading candidate he had a great chance to win. I thing he didn't had a great strategy for the second round. Since no one expected Khayre to score that high, Dani and his camp should have moved quickly and offer Khayre the premiership. That move could have put him easily over one hundred votes.

It seems Dani has been betrayed by the Jubbaland crowd. There are even rumors that Faroole had made a deal with Khayre to gain the premiership for his sub clan.

Yet, everyone should know that while the jackals in Mogadishu made a lot of noises and screamed everyday,  it was the lions who put down Farmaajo. Madaxweynihii hore waxa legday waa labada Libaax ee D block, dawacaduna hilibkii ayey guratay.

I respect the Unaka group by showing an aura of invincibility  or I should say as eventual guarantors who are expected to win. Unaka Leh is a good slogan.

HSM and Dano both knew that there was a genetlemans agreement that both should gai the top jobs after the demise of Farmaajo. He is definitely been betrayed by many people. While Dani has spoken too early and should have waited for three months or so, some us welcome his challenge to keep HSM and company to their toes to avoid transgressing. A man whose current appointed people are 90% his clan while 60% are his own sub clan must be watched and checked in balance.

Without Puntland, who else will keep these entitled group in check? forget about those from Somaliland, they are useless, and KG are mostly passive and want to enjoy the Mogadishu hotels. The real opposition will come from Puntland and the local people of Mogadishu. Remember Hassan Sheikh is from Galmudug and has zero local connections. In my book HSM and those from Garoowe and even Hargeisa have a varying distance to the capital. He and Mahad Salaad are both outsiders.

unverified reports claim that $6 million dollars had been windthrown from the treasury by Rooble and all I see is this fool C/rahman Bayle double talking after been probably threatened by the gang.

Having said that we will wait and see the cabinet of Mr. Hamza. I hope he and HSM appoint credible and qualified technocrats to the positions of Foreign affaires, finance and defense. Does anyone knows who is even the defense minister of Somalia?

Good luck. 

12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Khare is the best prime minister we have seen in Somalia since 1991, period.

As mentions by BB Dani didn't run to be number two. He was in it to win. By gaining 65 seats in the first round and becoming the leading candidate he had a great chance to win. I thing he didn't had a great strategy for the second round. Since no one expected Khayre to score that high, Dani and his camp should have moved quickly and offer Khayre the premiership. That move could have put him easily over one hundred votes.

It seems Dani has been betrayed by the Jubbaland crowd. There are even rumors that Faroole had made a deal with Khayre to gain the premiership for his sub clan.

Yet, everyone should know that while the jackals in Mogadishu made a lot of noises and screamed everyday,  it was the lions who put down Farmaajo. Madaxweynihii hore waxa legday waa labada Libaax ee D block, dawacaduna hilibkii ayey guratay.

I respect the Unaka group by showing an aura of invincibility  or I should say as eventual guarantors who are expected to win. Unaka Leh is a good slogan.

HSM and Dano both knew that there was a genetlemans agreement that both should gai the top jobs after the demise of Farmaajo. He is definitely been betrayed by many people. While Dani has spoken too early and should have waited for three months or so, some us welcome his challenge to keep HSM and company to their toes to avoid transgressing. A man whose current appointed people are 90% his clan while 60% are his own sub clan must be watched and checked in balance.

Without Puntland, who else will keep these entitled group in check? forget about those from Somaliland, they are useless, and KG are mostly passive and want to enjoy the Mogadishu hotels. The real opposition will come from Puntland and the local people of Mogadishu. Remember Hassan Sheikh is from Galmudug and has zero local connections. In my book HSM and those from Garoowe and even Hargeisa have a varying distance to the capital. He and Mahad Salaad are both outsiders.

unverified reports claim that $6 million dollars had been windthrown from the treasury by Rooble and all I see is this fool C/rahman Bayle double talking after been probably threatened by the gang.

Having said that we will wait and see the cabinet of Mr. Hamza. I hope he and HSM appoint credible and qualified technocrats to the positions of Foreign affaires, finance and defense. Does anyone knows who is even the defense minister of Somalia?

Good luck. 

Waryaa qar-iskatuur,  HSM was born in Jalalaqsi, Hiiraan.  

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Puntland cannot afford another 4 years of opposition. They have to find a way to work with HSM's government. If Puntland chooses to become an opposition, the only card available to them is one of the "nuclear option". Which is, if anything, laughable to say the least. 

The facts are that Puntland doesn't wield as much political or economic weight as it used to. It is a whole different ball game these days when compared to even just 10 years ago. 

HSM has inherited an army that is now can be seen as the best army Ex-Italian Somalia ever hard since Afwayne's ouster. Thanks in many ways to the leadership of the army which are graduates of TurkSom. 

Coupled with cash coming from friendly institutions, HSM wields a lot of power to pressure Puntland to tow the line. 

29 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Latest info,  Deni will declare secession

I was just about to make a comment along those lines but I got busy with some other things. 

galbeedi   
4 hours ago, sheekeeye59 said:

Waryaa qar-iskatuur,  HSM was born in Jalalaqsi, Hiiraan. 

It doesn't matter where he is born. Farmaajo was the only Somali president born and raised in Mogadishu. Yet, it was Mahad Salaad and Ina C/shakuur saying " Reer Mudisho ii soo gurmada". HSM folks are from Mareeg and Galgaduud, They just came to Mogadishu like me and you. THat is why most of Mogadishu locals oppose him. 

Rooble walked at Liido beech and the youth screamed at him. Of course they might have the power to cause anarchy and destroy things, but a real government could disarm them easily.