Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Behind the Veil: A Muslim Woman Speaks Out (LIES)

I was E-mailed a lil information that annoyed me

I wanted to share it with you guys...

It's about some somaliLady, Who is having identity crisis,

Help me out here- cauze what i'm thinking is either this

woman is trying to make a name out for herself or

maybe she is ignorent of the culture or the religion of islam.Where i'm getting at is, i've seen many somalis who are rebelling against the

culture or their people, in don't know why they

do such actions still today it confuces me.

Well, anywho, here let me give you, so you can go and read this.

Untitled-1.jpg

Click Here>>>HI, My name is Ayan Hirsi, and I am a proud Ignorent somali Lady!!!

LaJecel   

Walaalo Salaan kadib,

Waan aqriyey the article, waxay iila ekaatay inay ka hadashay her experience, and waxyaabaha qaarkood waa wax dhaca on a daily basis.

Ma aanan fahmin waxa ka qanaajiyey dadka raba iney dilaan :rolleyes: , ma waa naag somali ah, and muslim, mise waxaytiri, ama say hadalka u tiri?????

Bal iga jaahil bixi walaal, adoo mahadsan.

Salaama Caleykum

I do agree with many things she said as they happen in reality.....but her critism of Islam as being backback and oppresive religion was uncalled for....i dought she even tried to understand the true nature of Islam...People confuse pre-islamic cultures with the religion of Islam.....Take the example of the status of women in pakistan....women are treated like crap......But it is the same situation in India.....These two particular nations have the same cultures which looks down upon their women....Both countries still have "honor killings"....young women are literally shot dead if she "dishonor" her family.....Honor killings and many other hindu-based rituals existed in south asia long before Islam was ever there....For someone to blame Islam for one's culture is absurd...I can understand blaming muslims for not doing something about these ugly crimes.......She pointed out that she was mutilated at young age....That ain'tIslamic rituals....It is pharoinic ritual adopted by ethnic groups in the Africa and Middle East...Iam offended at her suggestion that the west should liberate the muslim women.......West doesn't give a rats azz about muslim women and Islam in general.....The Dutch parliament just gonna use her for their anti-immigrant policies.

True change will only come if muslims are rise up and fight for their rights....It is muslims that are stuck in the past not Islam.....As the west demonizes Islam......Young educated caucusian women converts into Islam in great numbers.....Now tell me why would so-called "independent" western girl seek Islam if it is a just backward religion?

I do agree with many things she said as they happen in reality.....but her critism of Islam as being backback and oppresive religion was uncalled for....i dought she even tried to understand the true nature of Islam...People confuse pre-islamic cultures with the religion of Islam.....Take the example of the status of women in pakistan....women are treated like crap......But it is the same situation in India.....These two particular nations have the same cultures which looks down upon their women....Both countries still have "honor killings"....young women are literally shot dead if she "dishonor" her family.....Honor killings and many other hindu-based rituals existed in south asia long before Islam was ever there....For someone to blame Islam for one's culture is absurd...I can understand blaming muslims for not doing something about these ugly crimes.......She pointed out that she was mutilated at young age....That ain'tIslamic rituals....It is pharoinic ritual adopted by ethnic groups in the Africa and Middle East...Iam offended at her suggestion that the west should liberate the muslim women.......West doesn't give a rats azz about muslim women and Islam in general.....The Dutch parliament just gonna use her for their anti-immigrant policies.

True change will only come if muslims are rise :confused: up and fight for their rights....It is muslims that are stuck in the past not Islam.....As the west demonizes Islam......Young educated caucusian women converts into Islam in great numbers.....Now tell me why would so-called "independent" western girl seek Islam if it is a just backward religion? :confused:

Changed   

ow god..........the somali lady said and i quote

she told reporters that Mr. Fortuyn was right in calling Islam "backward."

now that is the mistake i undertand her runnig from her family( even though i would have chosen a different bath) she did what she had to do but voicing her tought about islam like that......i am sorry but i rather take her freedom of speech and get her mute.........so what she had been circmuzised and been forced to marry someone.......people have been through alot more and i believe she is the dumbest somali woman i have ever seen or heard offf...

she look like she is suffering from HIV am serious am trying to put her down and **** but that is what i believe she looks like.........

dreams

somalis like mess with our name walaahi (aqaas)

Alpha   

Mawduuca ku saabsan gabadhan wuxuu i xusuusiyey warar la mid ah keeda, sida runta ah ujeedadu gabdhani waa lacag raadsi ayadoo laga faa'iideysanayo dhibaatada haysata dadka muslimiinta ah ama soomaalidaba. Dad badan baa u qaadanaya in arrintu tahay dhibaato sixid, walow dhibaatadu jirto, laakiin arrintu waa in magac lagu samaysto oo deedna lacag looga helo hay'adaha wadanka la joogo iyo midda EU(midowga yurub). Arrinta gabadhan mid cusub ma aha oo waxaa dhacay arrimo tan la mid ah, bal xusuuso hadii aad wararka la socotay gabadhii Norwey masaajidka filinka ka soo duubtay samadkii hore(2001), xusuuso gabadhii kale ee reer Iiran ahayd ee tiri "qamaarku wuxuu la mid yahay Nazi_gii jarmalka waana in la mamnuucaa", arintan waxaa si xoog leh uga hortegey dawlada Sweden iyo dadka muslimiinta ah ee ku dhaqan dalkaas. Waxaa kaloo jiray nin soomaali ah oo asna ay dawlada Sweden u yeeratay si loogala tashado dhibaatada haysata dhalinta soomaaliyeed xagga waxbarshada, information-kii uu dawlada siiyey wuxuu noqday in uu shirkii tuso sawir labo maroodi mid yar iyo mid weyn iyo geed yiraahdana hadalkan "Haddii maroodiga weyni uu ku yiraahdo midka yar fuul geedkan, ma fuuli karaa kan yari? arintu waa maya sababtoo ah kan weyni ma fuuli karo. Sidaa darteed caruurta soomaliyeed waxba ma baran karaan ee lacagta ha isaga qasaarinina". The irony is that his children were at school at that time. Tusaalayashan oo kale waxay ka dheceen meelo badan oo yurub ka mid ah mana rabo inaan kuligood soo tiriyo laakiin ujeedadeydu waxaa weeye inaan isla fahamno maxaa dadka noocan ah dabada ka wada. Marka aad u fiirsatid dadkan waxay ka simanyihiin in mid walba leeyahay urur ku aadan adeeg mujtamac(social service) kaasoo aan dadkale kula jirin ee asagu/ayadu kaligeed iska leh, waxay kaloo ka siman yihiin iney mushtamaca ay la nool yihiin ayna waxba la qaybsan xataa hadalba ha noqotee. Hadalada ay dhahayaan ama barnaajmijyada ay samaysanayaan waxay ku aadanayihiin u sheeg waxay rabaan lacagna qaado (tell what they want and make money) that means fooling government. Ma kula tahay nin ama gabar dadkeeda banaanka ka taagan iney rabto xalinta dhibaatadooda? Adigu ka jawaab.......

asalam

I am just disappointed.

Everywhere u go, islam is being used as a scape goat. It is clear she is doing this for money, cuz if she wasnt, she would talk about the real issues her people are dealing with today. I am sorry, but ignorance is an enemy. what can we do.

Islam is away of life and at the end of the day its up to us to follow what is in our hearts. We have to remember too that it is avery tolerant religion. Anything bad said about it thats not true is something thats between the one who says it and Almighty God.

The lady can talk about women having problems but I think she was wrong in attacking the religion esp. in todays atmosphere where everything about it is sensational. If she wanted fame and money, all she could have done was perhaps write a book about the culture she so much hated than become another thorn in the flesh all moslems. I think she should have have written something about the suffering of the women rather than attack Islam.

sMiLeY   

daymmmmmm what a stupid lady....i didn't even bother to finish reading.....incest kulahaa......where is she getting these information.....probably her imagination.......what i don't understand is .....why is she blaming whatever happens on islam......and why every somali women who tries to be famous.....starts with the story that her dad forced her to marry someone she didn't want..... u hear the same story all over again......

illahi ha hadeyoo

shyhem   

Now U wonder why some somali men would do anything to avoid somali women raised in the west.This is not civillization,this is stupidity of the highest order.The more she insults her pple and culture,the more the enemies of her culture and way of life cheer.poor gurl she thinks she is smart while she is actually dumber than her father's donkey in somalia.

ZOLA   

i do agree with most of things that she said.....what she described was the life of a muslim woman living in the ARAB world ...we all know what goes on those countries.

i disagree with her saying that ISLAM is backward.

she lives in a democracy country and that means she can say whats on her mind...if she is going to present muslim women in a possitive way and not saying bad things about ISLAM....then good luck galfriend.

Baashi   

Allaha soo hanuuniyo,

What we need is a sister (not bro) nomad with little karti who looks into the allegations. If their any truth in this women's accusations then the sis should tell it as it is and she should clarify that Islam is not at fault here but the culture is. Remember this lady used a so called 'field research'...refute it and brust her buble. The sis should go back and interview as nomads as she can and ask them whether they consider Islam a backward religion..whether they were abused...etc. I bet they come out strong and deny the allegations and that puts the ball squarly back to that lady's field..she would be in the defensive. If we bash here and threaten her then she would become a poster child of all kind of opportunistic politicians who want to implement anti-immigrant policies.

I say play and beat with their game...see..u will have a 'women', a muslim, a minority who have a credibilty with her community and that will boost the pro-immigrant crowd.

On the real she do got points on the cultures flaws but blaming it on the religion she is misguided. We cant judge her cause we dont know what she went thru. She did bring up valid points that we need to address in our culture. She is also being used by the dutch who want to single out muslims.