Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Woe Unto You...ye Heedless soul: .......

Jamster   

Salamu alaikum

Dear (Yes you)

It has been quite a while since I put my fingers on the keyboard! Yes, I had been outrageously preoccupied. Nothing of any consequence had altered in my monotonous little life. I in motionless remain in my Elysian World where I am in the making of being a great figure in the awfully written Somali history. It is funny how some of us dream and others are practicable in their life. I desire not to be in the “flight of the imagination” but in my currently dire world I live in I can barely awaken myself to taste the bitter savour of that Western life brings. We go and come. It matters less what we do in between. That is unerringly what makes the likes of me remain what the masses would call a world of “elusion”. But, the likes of me can not permit such slur. What constitutes reality? Is it what the Common people see? If you had seen the Film Beautiful Mind (what a breathtaking wonderful piece of art) then you will know reality and appearance can be different. It can be written a oeuvre magnum that would be undoubtedly a good read for the likes of you!.

My fellow, I had missed your pseudo-psychotherapeutically analysis. Ebullience comes to my otherwise abject face whenever I see the title of your writings. But these days it seems you have become tired. Tired because you have failed. Failed in the sense that you saw a little intellectual confrontation as you have put it in your last email (which brings me neatly to why I am writing this on the forum- I have attempted couple times to reply to your last email but to no avail and as such I felt it is practicable to post it here).

My fellow, don’t tire, for exhaustion is the disease of the feeble man. You are strong and you shall remain so. More importantly, don’t malnourish us your enlightening fruits of wisdom.

Anyhow, without taking much of your valuable time, I shall conclude by saying: you are my fine fellow the minds of tomorrow. I suspect your ideas are not fitting to the popular views of our society but that should not hinder to put your views on ink. Assuredly, many take great pleasure in reading your tremendously admirable commentaries in life generally and Somalis particularly. In the Long run, your ideas will suffice but as a short term solution for the lack of ……I suggest you enter into a controlled bout of

spiralling your contractual obligations, taking care to leave the

magnitude of the debt obligations unaltered. Upon my access to the said store of

monies, you will if it be in God's will be presented with an occasion to cease

the spiral.

Until such time,

Fraternally Yours,

Farah

Elysian definition

adjective: relating to the Elysian Fields

adjective: resembling paradise; causing happiness

Example: "Elysian peace"

adjective: of such surpassing excellence as to suggest divine inspiration

Example: "An elysian meal"

Is this messege addressed to administrators who contacted you through email, on the matter that you haven't accessed your account for quite a while and that if they don't recieve response from you they would take action with regard to your account.

I'm I wrong here or what??????????????????????????????

FEELING LIKE SEVENTEETH CENTURY ARENT' WE..farah

anyways u know the mainstream people that come through and read these forums are of the younger generation..PARTICULARly THOSE who were BORN after the "AGE of poetry AND rhythmic anglo saxxon metaphors" (i.e AFTER 1900s) wont' you take the churchill personality to the "instutite for practical somaliaonline forums"AND it's LOGICAL POST'S and topics..

speaking of topics' WOE TO US ? YE'HEEDING SOUL< from churchill to king james ? aren't we moving fast back in time<<,

to further the confusion of your posts i must say your wise words were taken forgranted...whatever your messege may have been

iT dID nOt cOme ThRu ClEaRly<

it makes more sense to say>fosshizzle m'nizzle'for'there 'izzle'an'immatatorizzle'of winston'churchizzle 'with'in'izle 'our'

PREsEnceSIZZLE'

:eek:

Paragon   

My friend faarax is an Oxford University student. So, fellas its the common lingo used in thebeautiful oxford city/universty itself ;) . Faarax sxb, i really enjoyed reading your post. The title of the topic cought my attenton, I expected to read more of that shakespearian english.

Thankx anyways ---

Jamster   

Salamu Alaikum,

Well, the pungently harsh words of some Somalis can do no little damage to large unstipulated number of puerile avid readers hence I shall pass through it without stain- this does not mean I am on trip of self-aggrandizing; God! That would be asking God’s wrath. The initiating message intented to massage the self-image of a dear friend who I take great pleasure in reading his flamboyantly grandiose posts. That character had lately been absent from what is becoming monstrously abominable forum- perhaps because of the lack of his presence I ventured to parts of the forum I was ignorant about. This prompted my wooingly beguile (as one reader put it- actually, not exact words but there we are) post which was intended to inveigle my highly esteemed fellow.

Kritical Mind

Brother, thanks for the definition! But dare I ask what message you were conveying! Or perhaps you have liked the word and though you would share with us!!!!

Pretty Boy!

Good Guess, but `our survey said nooooo!

Tenacious!

Nice name, one of my many attributes!. Who said I am Old? Jamal is far older than I am!@looooooooool

LibaxSankataabte

What can I say? You have indeed a legendary nick.

Jamal

Last but beyond doubt not least, since when have we agreed that we declassify a highly classified information! Anyhow, no one believe what you have said mate I too have difficulty believing you frank remarks on the style of inscription!. Qarxiska Jooji Duqa mise Daalo aan lagaa Dayyi doonaa!.

By the Way, I enjoy your poetry in great deal! Dante in the making! Or perhaps Khalil Gibran! You pick.

Farah

jaaluut   

as i skimm through this magnificent forum, no where i see you (farax) posting puting in your two cents, except this nonsense.

brother, is it to impress us with your vast knowledge,and your linguistic prowess? or is it a show off?

when addressing an audience , one must opt to maximize his ability to get his idea or point across. to do that one must express his ideas in a way suitable to his intended audience, but this thread of your fails enormously, because it confuses us all.

iam not judging you personally, but from what i see in this post, you haven't shared us anything interesting at all.

i see you as a man of high caliber, but low substance.

my candidness is a constructive criticism, aimed at directing you to the right avenue,and i hope i have been succesfull.

are you by any chance the Sophist ? just wondering

showing-off is an extremely dangerous endevour, wal ciyaathatu billaaah!!

Paragon   

Farah lol@daalo!

Sxb, haven't you heard? "Daalo iyo ubaxeedii, duuryada sanaag, Xamar daawo dacalada". Take me back to daalo and i will be most greatful.

Anyways, sxb ... it was surely a hard post to decode its meaning, but you know what? I loved it, i mean the conjunction of words and expressions.

Sir Faarax, Allow me to quote you, I found this sentence interesting and somewhat upto to the point.

Posted by Farah:

"It is funny how some of us dream and others are practicable in their life. I desire not to be in the “flight of the imagination” but in my currently dire world I live in I can barely awaken myself to taste the bitter savour of that Western life brings. We go and come. It matters less what we do in between."

I have nothing more to say, my friend.

Thank you

Jamster   

Jamaal! Daalo is greeny place! I love the area. Been to Jiidali and Badhan?

Farah

BS: It would be absurd if I reply to every slur!

Jamster   

Woow, why on earth have I missed such blunder! Am I becoming an old man whose sight is fading! Or perhaps my “intellectual” prowess is becoming unsullied- that is If I had any.

For point of reference, may I cordially invite to elucidate what you mean by: especially the later part of the sentence."Sir Faarax, Allow me to quote you, I found this sentence interesting and somewhat upto to the point."

Anyhow, I always thought the knighthood is given by the Queen; then again you as appointed communicado of SSA then perhaps you can confer upon such honour- not that I am in need for it! But the thought is appreciated?

Farah

Paragon   

Now that I posses lil'authority, I hereby place the royal sword upon your right shoulder and declare you "Sir" Farah of Londomenium.

With the authority rested upon me, I inform every intelligable soul, to address you, to preffix SIR before you name!

There you go!

On behalf of her Highness, the Queen of Englanders.