Sign in to follow this  
somalialover

looking back at the years you spent in the states*^#$

Raxmah   

Let see--There isn,t such a thing as a failure in my past, it was all risks and mistakes that I learned from and made me who I'm today.

I have acheived everything I set my mind to, go to college, take care of my family and never lose faith in allah and always strive to please allah.

"I have acheived everything I set my mind to, go to college, take care of my family and never lose faith in allah and always strive to please allah." BY RAHAMA.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY TO YOU, YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, LOGICALLY, PRACTICALLY AND WHATEVER THE REASON IS, THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WHE CAN ACHEIVE EVERYTHING HE/SHE IN HER/HIS MIND TO. rahma REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO FAIL TO ACHIEVE.

"I have acheived everything I set my mind to, go to college, take care of my family and never lose faith in allah and always strive to please allah." BY RAHAMA.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY TO YOU, YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT LOGICALLY, PRACTICALLY AND WHATEVER THE REASON IS, THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WHO CAN ACHEIVE EVERYTHING HE/SHE IN HER/HIS MIND TO. rahma, REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO FAIL TO ACHIEVE.

Well, I haven't really failed anything...yet!

The only goal I had was to get into college and study Pathology and I recentally acheived that.(Don't u be callin me a nerd now!)

My goal now is to learn more about my deen.....& to get married in a few more years ;)

Nice topic somalialover!

~Laters~

MaLikah   

Well, I've achieved some of what I'd wanted to do before I got too old- mainly becoming independent and going to university. I have failed along the way, thats the only way you're gonna learn. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO FAIL TO ACHIEVE Wise words, somalialova. I think I'ev failed when it comes to deen aspect of my life, particulary, practicing it. I think in a more Muslim society, I'd definitely have more knowledge n practice. But I'm workin on it.

Now I'm jus lookin forward to grad school, a smashing husband and that big ol' house on Grosse Point.