Sign in to follow this  
khadar01

why do we want to side with arabs agains the western countries

Khadar bro/sis while u might be right that the Arab regimes where slow to help us during our most desperate hours when we feld to all countries around the world, ur very wrong to take that line of reasoning to the length that u have.

America saxib will never help any muslim country, or any developing country for that matter, but especially a muslim country. That most muslim countries such as those in the arabian gulf have natural resources natural rsources in abundance is the only reason why its there, and not to help. It will never agree with a country which it is in ideolical conflict with, and to the best of my knowledge, to date america has interefired negatively in almost all countries it has entered since the end of the cold war.

Countries that have helped somalia have been countries like Japan, who have built new roads in somalia, of course in return for future good trade terms, Germany who have helped establish free clinics in some areas, and Norway who have helped somali companies establish the flourishing telecommunications industry in somalia that our ppl relay on for contact outside, and remitance money.

AMERICA With all its wealth and politcal might behaind u would think could help resolve the somali problem to some extent. And yet to date it has done nothin to help somalia, infact immediatly after septmeber 11 it was trying to link somalia with terrorism and suggested that Mujahidin Fighters from afganistan were fleeing into the country, as a pretex to invade somalia again to exact revenge for its apparent embarasment of its 1990 envolvment.

Indeed also probabely to try and get the oil that is undeniable there in somalia.

so i really cant agree with u saxib, and i would recommend u research more about this and perhaps u might veiw things differently

M-tz   

The brotha is not saying that Somalis should HATE all Arabs... But!

.."Get-our-priorities-straight"

Take what's good and leave the crap behind in the west!

Take the moment to Be an opportunist and let them call us whatever they want to!

...."plus we have to take into consideration the fact that islam and christianity have allways been at a collision course since the begining of time."

That's something we can't avoid,but try to live in harmony with our neighbors

..."if you want to takl about war blame it on arabs cause they are the reason that live is difficult for every muslim today in a western country.it's because of them that before you were just an african and everyone loved you,and now you are a threat."

True! True brotha!

They blow themselves up into pieces and they call that Islam! While the Quran is clear that suicide is HARAAM!

One member here is crying that he/she will not support Israel cause they're killing Palestinians!!

What about Egypt?? An arab nation that has very close ties with Israel!!...How many of them got good relations with the Zionist nation??

I know somalis have this kinda mentality that we have to wait UNTILL all the arab nations recognizes Israel first!!

This is "my-master-first-then-me-last mentality!!

The world is getting so complicated that ..there're no longer Daaru-islam or Daarul-kufur!

We got peace of mind in daarul-kufur than Daarul-islam!!

It's not about hate towards the arabs but to get OUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!!

Nothing more nothing less!

M-tz

khadar01   

To make an excuse for our failures the african failures in particular we look for scape goats,so please once more we need to blame our own ignorance for our failures, not anyone else.. and then when the world came to rescue us from our barbaric and savage acts,we failed to recognize that.there's a clear line between religion and selfserving common iterest.i have to say all the views you presented here are motivated by religion.my dear somali sisters and brothers why are your opinions so religion centered???it's one thing to have religion morals but it's another to center that to all your opionions.

we failed to recognize that.there's a clear line between religion and selfserving common iterest.i have to say all the views you presented here are motivated by religion.my dear somali sisters and brothers why are your opinions so religion centered???it's one thing to have religion morals but it's another to center that to all your opionions.

khadar01 Saxib, my opnion is religous centered bacuase the specific problem being debated here, and the root of most problems that we (somali's in the developed countries)find ourselves in these days is through ignorance saxib, ignorance of islam.

Indeed islam is more than juts MORALS saxib, its is a complete way of life, with solutions to everthin politcal economical social and so forth. It is my opnion , and this is a introspective outlook, that most of use are bankrupt when it comes to having the requried knowledge of Al-islam, consequently we find ourselves in a position where we start to look for solutions in the wrong places, an air of arogance creep's into our thinking without us being knowing about it unless its pointed out to us.

so my answer to u Khadar bro is , with me @ least, that when i see a problem i know that the solution to that porblem can adressed by adopting and most importnatly Implementing islam in my life's affairs, whether it be regarding the smallest matter, to the biggest, nothing is devioed of islam Bro.

I hope that answered ur question

Khadar01....MY fellow Nomad....Anyone who comes to our help expects something in return....We somalis have no one to blame but ourselves....i think siding with Isreal or supporting America won't change our Sorry sad state....We must first realize our problems within our nation and move to fix before we become a fossil nation (extinct)....If you are speaking from sole interest of somali people....well think about this....Do yu want somalia to be the only nation that helps in the cleansing or elimination of the palestinian people?..are we better off siding with arabs or jews on the issue of palestine?...Remember Israel is just small state with six millions people....Hardly a partner for anything.....I should also remind of Ogaden issue and Ethopia's intention towards somali proper....It is something we have to deal with one day or another?....Just who you think Isreal, America and Africa would side with...I don't think anyone gives a crap about 12 million nomads in the horn....They rather see greater ethopia than Somalia!

SEAN   

i think that the usa should leave israel alone.the only reason why we stand with her is because of rich jews here in america.in my opinion,israel is nothing but a rock and an amusement park for christians who want to visit holy sites.

A7LA-SHU   

khadar say what? abowe were u listening to urself when u wrote this? i don't think so..

first let me start with the arabs not helping and U.S. well dear as u know all arabs aren't rich as U.S and they have their own drama and ppl to deal with. but that doesn't mean arabs hated somalia. as matter fact somalis have 50% or arab culture believe it or not. and if u as a person wanna hate arabs well please do.

second about siding up with U.S and isreal? hmmmm let me think for a second. hellss no.... well here is lil fact. the U.S helping somalia for the U.S interest not being nice to help somalis dear. the u.s was doing something for themselves. but since we all know the u.s is good at playing with ppls mind like u the made u believe they were there to help u, and they did good job coz there is lots of ppl thinking like u now....

and my finally thing. siding up with u.s or israel is lame son. listen they not gonna like u. they hate u coz u muslim and they will hate u 4ever. and if u siding up with them next thing u'll know is u'll be their slave coz we all know rich countries only care what is best for them not u...

but i think u as a person should go for it and tell us the result please... and if u was saying all this to bulied our counrty well dear we don't have to side up with no one. we can do it all if we come together...

Curly   

Khadar...i am really supprised with you, :confused: you're a perfect example of how the U.S government has brain washed yet again another person with their double standard propaganda...

As most people might have already heard the Middle East has from since when it first struck oil back in late 60's has been pumping all their money into English and American banks. Where huge amounts of interest had been piling up in American and English banks.

Thus the Americans and English used this to their advantage and loaned millions of dollars too the 3rd world African countries as "So called" aid relief and in turn caused what is known to be the largest world debt ever.

Therefore Dozens of 3rd world Countries have been forced to pay off their debt in small amounts while the debt is still on the increase due to rising interest rates...so frankly what was once millions has now turned into billions of U.S. dollars.

Consequently keeping the developed countries rich and the undeveloped countries poor.

so khadar dear how on earth can you sit there and post things like that? :confused:

the Americans have never help us they are the cause of most suffering.

ask yourself this:

* Had Usma bin landen really planned the september 11th attacks...who trained him?

*If saddam really does have nuclear weapons...who produced them?

*When afganistans fought back...who provided them with the fire power?

*Who supports the Iserali government and sit backs and watches them cause terror?

the answer is very clear

:mad:

Thunder   

"I want a post a question for the nomads here, because we are the young and the intelectually gifted that this country of ours has to offer.why do we want to side with arabs agains the western countries.."

Because we (Somalians) share a religion and a culture with the Arabs therefore we consider them and us the same, and while west and its agents keap the Arabs in bondage we extend the only help we can give to them...moral support.

"...when infact it's the western countries, the u.s.in particular that helped us when we were starving."

This is not entirely true the major things that the west have provided to Somalia in "operation store hope" were soldiers, guns and stole a lot of of our natural resources. It was western soldiers that have watched our Somali brothers burn over fires like pigs, raped our sisters then sodomised them (drove objects into their privates )...and so on and so on. No Arab or Muslim soldier commited these crimes against us. Do you know how many Somalians those western countries have killed????????????????????????????????????????? :mad:

"when infact no arab country would take us in it was the western countries that extended out the :mad: ir hand to us.and the arab countries woud deport you from their country, saudi in particular."

How many Somali janaalayaal have you known that have built houses, businesses etc in Somalia...have you ever wondered why you can't seem to make ends meet in the west?

"don't misunderstand me i love islam,ofcourse i don't want to see anyone wronged."

WHy don't you support the wronged then as all of us do, since you don't want to see them being wronged?

"we are religion blinded,so it kills me to see all this love for arabs."

I don't get this! Does having a love for Muslims kill you or the fact that we value our religion?

"i don't hate anyone don't minsunderstand me, but it's about time we got our priorities straight."

You fooled me :D

"we need to support the u.s."

In doing what? Supporting Saddam in providing him with weapons, experties and money to fight against Iran and calling our greatest "ally" and now one of the axis of "evil". Wasn't Alqaeda the product of the CIA?

"...and we don't need to hate isreal cause."

We don't hate ISreal we HATE what it stands for killings, racism, home demolitions, humuliations, check points, curfews, farm destructions, settlers, terorism ...and all is eveil etc, etc.

"isreal was the first country to vote for somalia to be independant, at the u.n. when libya refused to do so in 1960."

Didn't western countries/colonialism destroy the ISlamic state in 1940s or 1920s and if so wouldn't Israel's suppport on a new "Islamic/Arab" country make more division among its adversaries. Israel never had love for Somalia.

"i say we need to get our priorities straight."

All the rest of us seem to have ours "straight" it is time you should do the same.

"so please this is not our battle,we have our country that needs work."

This is the "Willy Lynch" of Muslim countries. Divide them, make them fight amongst each other so they won't stand in your way when you are killing them one by one.

Please refer below on how the West have "helped"

http://www.media-awareness.ca/eng/med/class/teamedia/peace/part4/p4_4.htm

ideas are welcome

THIS MAKES ME WANNA HURT SOMEBODY :mad:

http://www.texemarrs.com/101997/UNHELL.HTM

HONEY-D   

the u.s.in particular that helped us when we were starving.

Is that what u call help killing innocent ppl. They went there for a reason and when their mission felt they left .

when infact no arab country would take us in it was the western countries that extended out their hand to us.and the arab countries woud deport you from their country, saudi in particular.

That is not true most arab countries welcomed us and its about time we should appreciate their kindness.

it's about time we got our priorities straight.we need to support the u.s.and we don't need to hate isreal cause,isreal was the first country to vote for somalia to be independant, at the u.n. when libya refused to do so in 1960.i say we need to get our priorities straight.

Support the US and Israel for killing my bro's and sis's i dont think so. The hell with their damn vote as far as i'm concern they're our enemy number1 they're murders and they should be brought to justice. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its amasing how you're praising them when all they ever do is make human beings suffer with tragic lost in order to fulfil their dreams of power and wealth. :mad: :mad:

Okay, so the question boils down to, should we side with the U.S or the Arabs?!.

Personally I side with neither, what it all comes down to in both cases regardless of religion that we Somalis are just BLACK!..

If you look at it one way, we are the biggest targets of the United States, being that we are both black and muslim, so either way we will only be looked upon as a threat. Just because we're here in the United States doesn't really mean that they could care less about us. Look at it this way, a statistic shows that the United States sends $3000/capita a year to Isreal, with every Isreali man woman and child receives $3000 a year from the United States; while at the same time they send 99cents/capita a year to the enitre African continent. That means that roughly 3000 blacks are equal to one Isreali. And we should be proud of this country?

As for the Arabs, i believe they are among the biggest hypocrits in the world. Arabs are always the first ones up and running to you in their time of need, pleading the case that we are all brothers and sisters in Islam. But if the scenario was reversed we are just another bunch of niggers to them. During and before the civil war in Somalia, Arabs were the first ones to send thousands of Somalis back home in make-shift ships in the most awfull circumstances.

I say we let them fight it out and worry about it. Neither of the two groups could care less about our situtation!

i don't think you guys are following the teachings of the prophet (scw) when you bring racial issues against your own brothers and sisters.. were muslim regardless if your neigbor was(i.e ARABS) Weren't there for you in you time of need.. we should do better than them and be there for them in there time of need THAT'S islam don't confuse islam with rationalism islam is not all easily rationalized "didn't you ever hear the prase treat ur neighbor as you would want to be treated" and islam teaches us to positive.. IN THIS DAY AND AGE..ISRAEL/AMERICA VS THE ARABS i dont' know about you but i still would fight alongside my arab brothers and sisters for the good of islam and for the good of my umma PEOPLE.....one love...keep a clear head in these harssh times peeps..don't stray away from islam.. for you will surely regrett it.SALAAMZ ;)

bush   

Ladies and Gentlemens, Nomads and Junior nomads alike, I would like to take this oppurtinity to address people of this wonderful non terrorist site. I would also like to warn the owners of this site that if they ever think of funneling their funds towards a fellow by the name of Osama Bin Laden I will personally put holes all over your body. I know you guys are good guys. Stay that way.

Now lets get back to the matter at hand. The issue the original creator of this thread brought up is very interesting and thought provoking. I would like to lay my case to all the members here. You see the Arabs are fools any many ways, I know they are the ones who taught as math, sceince, astronomy, and all other good stuff, plus that wonderful bread thingy called a falafel. But something in their brain went a miss and they started doing really dumb stuff and started making stupid decision. You see back in the good old days we were allied with the arabs against the british empire and we helped them in easing british rule. But what really pissed my people was when some of you Arabs sided with the Evil Empire of the Soviets. Did they really belived that the Soviets could outlast Americas determination. Since that episode we have been keen on showing them Camel riders not to ever bet against the mighty nation that I know rule.

Somalians you have a choice to make today. Are the Arabs willing to help you the way we help you? Are they able to provide money and shelter to Somali families who need it? America is the only nation in the world that gives you oppurtunity to move foward. America is the only nation that allows you to keep your culture by providing social services that meet your cultural needs.

Lets also look into how the Arabs have helped Somalis in the past. Are you guys aware that Yemen helped and encouraged Ethiopia to attack Somalia? Did you guys forget about the boat the sunked and killed hundreds of Somali refugees because the Saudis wouldnt allow it to enter its port?

You see America has to survive and every country in the world will do the same thing we do if they were in this position. Put yourself in our countries shoes, if Somalia was as powerful do you think a country like Ethiopia would exists?

Survival of the fittest