Sign in to follow this  
Captivating_SouL

Why are Entertainers paid more than Educaters

Not just Educators (teachers are normally far less paid then the Plant workers), but Heart Surgeons too!

Society now idolise entertainers and artistes.

An average person spends 4hrs a day on TV - Fact is - Our Time makes them filthy rich.

appreciate all of your inputs and outs lol..guess it's been awhile since i last checked my topic i suppose' but like you all said' its us who make rich..but my real question was- would you wanna scramble your life hoping to catch a producers eye or learning towards your masters and eventually get a well respected job? and many of us would rather take the short cut but at the end' is it all worth it...? once again; thanx for the feedbacks and ramadan wanagasan everyone

one xxxx

Think about the loud, disgusting, profanity laced rap music these days - full of hood rats who couldn't spell have the words in the song they are rapping - Not Worth It - Probably those bling bling kids' monthly income is higher then an educated individual's yearly income.

An education is an investment in yourself and your future - Don't let that fast money make you doubt that.

My sentiments exactly, Sugah! i say education is for life...and knowledge is Power... anyways, we somalis can't relate to rap stars or movie stars. Coz we have a mission, which is to re-build a lost nation.. and BE UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramadan kareem.. ma peepz

--------------------------

~Some thoughts are better kept unsaid, some feelings are better kept to urself, because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence.~