Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xamsa Cabdi Barre - newest, hottest (and now most useless) name in Xamar

For the first time somalia has a prime minister from Ethiopia not bad   Dunidi soo may walaan a Galla prime minister of Ethiopia an Ethiopian prime minister in Mogadishu who is also partly Kenyan from his mother side 

galbeedi   

I get the points about the ethics of people back home. When you visit, you know we are totally different than them in terms how they deal to one another and corrupt practices.

Yet, those back home understand one another in terms of their intentions and motivations. It will take at least few years for me and you to grasp the the new Somalia.

It is clear he is dispatched by Kenya, and that country is where foreign powers reside today. Addis Ababa used to be the place where things were managed for Somali affaires. 

10 hours ago, Duufaan said:

. The West is going to bring back the dual-truck policy. Deal Puntland and Somaliland separately and the south.

If Hassan Sheikh doesn't keep the good relations with Ethiopia, the old policy of regions heading to Addis might start. Will see

Duufaan   

Kenya is a project country like Ukraine today. 70% of the businesses in that country are run by foreigners including about 25% Somalis. Somalis there do not transfer their wealth to Somalia, unlike other countries. We can not just be angry at the poor  Kenyans. Their coming president has been decided for them and he is not friendly.

• Like 1

Samafal   
6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I get the points about the ethics of people back home. When you visit, you know we are totally different than them in terms how they deal to one another and corrupt practices.

Yet, those back home understand one another in terms of their intentions and motivations. It will take at least few years for me and you to grasp the the new Somalia.

It is clear he is dispatched by Kenya, and that country is where foreign powers reside today. Addis Ababa used to be the place where things were managed for Somali affaires. 

If Hassan Sheikh doesn't keep the good relations with Ethiopia, the old policy of regions heading to Addis might start. Will see

To make Ethopia happy shall we hand over the Prime minister 😂?

Duufaan   
18 minutes ago, Samafal said:

To make Ethiopia happy shall we hand over the Prime minister 😂?

You are still learning.

No secret that this PM is a pro-Nairobi project. What you do not understand is soon people from the Pro-Nairobi project will also take over Ethiopia after Abiya's departure. And you will end up with an unbalanced big pro-Nairobi project. The region will become the new poor gulf and fragmented with conflicts while the pro-Nairobi project will control the waters. You definitely see that as a positive, something that Bari and their elders learned a hard way a century ago when they were deported from home.

Samafal   
3 hours ago, Duufaan said:

You are still learning.

No secret that this PM is a pro-Nairobi project. What you do not understand is soon people from the Pro-Nairobi project will also take over Ethiopia after Abiya's departure. And you will end up with an unbalanced big pro-Nairobi project. The region will become the new poor gulf and fragmented with conflicts while the pro-Nairobi project will control the waters. You definitely see that as a positive, something that Bari and their elders learned a hard way a century ago when they were deported from home.

Xabad kaama fahmin! 

Arafaat   
10 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

For the first time somalia has a prime minister from Ethiopia not bad   Dunidi soo may walaan a Galla prime minister of Ethiopia an Ethiopian prime minister in Mogadishu who is also partly Kenyan from his mother side 

Xaaji, why do I get the feeling that this comment is even more clannish then what others wrote here?  😂

galbeedi   
12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

who is also partly Kenyan from his mother side 

Xaaji raiisul Wasaaraha ma haweeney Kikuya ah baa dhashay. If that is true he should be disqualified.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Holac   

He kind of looks like Kikuya, I thought it was a bad picture. lol.

Let us give the dude a chance. Hopefully he can do better than all the buffoons before him. 

Is it true that the pm and HSM are related through marriage? PM married/marrying HSM's daughter. 

If true,  surely, the appointment is null and void.  No?