Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xamsa Cabdi Barre - newest, hottest (and now most useless) name in Xamar

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Why there were always also Mj president of garowe and also pm of the bunker nothing knew and they also used to go down to selebaan level of clan some times even further 

They share lineage into A -> A1 -> A1b -> A1b.2. I know this because my reer abti are celebrating as though inay janada wada galeen, especially reerka from the side of maternal ayeeyo, whose sub-sub-sub-subclan is very close to Axmed Madoobe's. 

Xasan Sh. iyo Guudlaawe in Hirhabeelle are not like this nor C/llaahi Yuusuf iyo Cadde Muuse in 2004. 

Screenshot-20220615-181045-com-opera-bro

Runtiisa waaye. Inta uu magacaabay Xasan. Sh. waala wada ogaa days before magacaabista. Filladii tuba furan ayee iska noqotay. He really needs to control the leaks and isdabayaaca Fillada ka socoto. Qof ogaa ma kahayn Kheyre magacaabistiisa in 2017 nor Rooblaawe. 

galbeedi   
53 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

I think this is a positive move, for one the new PM hails from a region and community that have never before occupied any of the highest seats in government which is an unicum, and is continuing some of the inclusiveness that Farmaajo also was commended for

I agree. It is about that seat goes to different communities.

It is very early to judge Mr. Hamza Barre. One positive thing is he isn't from diaspora and by the tweets I see, he was involved with local indigenous education with Hassan Sheikh long time ago.. Some us might look down about his education in Yemen, but Sudan and Yemen are where most Somalis back home go for higher education. He even went to study in Malaysia which is a  plus.

Also, the Islaah or Somali branch of the Muslim brotherhood , background is way much better than the rigid Salafis. Islah in Somalia was involved mostly in education and helping the next generation from inside than train them with guns like Sheikh Ina Dahir Aweys. In fact, their whole Manhaj is to build an educated, benevolent, Islamic oriented youth through the community. That is huge plus for Mr. Hamza.

I am sure he will be definitely better than Rooble.

Yet, my advice to premier Hamza would be to very pro-active. If the security issues get bad he would be the first to be blamed. There would be a lot of home boys deputized for the security departments  through nepotism and when the tire touches the road they will all fail. 

He should remember that nice outgoing an going along former premier Saacid Faarah, the process to replace him started within 8 months with Hassan Sheikh blaming him to be weak and incompetent. Remember, the mother of the fedearl Somalia , Puntland,  is also watching carefully for any mistakes and will be the first to bring the motions to depose you despite the K&L thing. It is a blood sport out there.

The negative side so far is the perceived connection with Kenya. Mr. Hamza,  how you treat the Kenyan file will show the Somali people if you are your own man and genuine fellow who is seeking a good neighborly relations with Kenya or somebody dispatched by our neighbors ( Waa in aad muujisaa in aadan ahayn nin dhabarka Kenya ka soo taabata). Furthermore, I know the Galmudug boys might be your allies, but if you don't put them in a short leash and stop  the dual track of anarchy and business  dealing side by side, you will lose. Waa Iga digniin.

This young man has an opportunity to do some good things and we have to give him a chance to prove himself.

Congratulations Mr. Hamza.

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Arafaat said:

I think this is a positive move, for one the new PM hails from a region and community that have never before occupied any of the highest seats in government which is an unicum, and is continuing some of the inclusiveness that Farmaajo also was commended for

I agree. It is about  time that seat goes to different communities.

It is very early to judge Mr. Hamza Barre. One positive thing is he isn't from diaspora and by the tweets I see, he was involved with local indigenous education with Hassan Sheikh long time ago.. Some us might look down about his education in Yemen, but Sudan and Yemen are where most Somalis back home go for higher education. He even went to study in Malaysia which is a  plus.

Also, the Islaah or Somali branch of the Muslim brotherhood , background is way much better than the rigid Salafis. Islah in Somalia was involved mostly in education and helping the next generation from inside than train them with guns like Sheikh Ina Dahir Aweys. In fact, their whole Manhaj is to build an educated, benevolent, Islamic oriented youth through the community. That is huge plus for Mr. Hamza.

Yet, my advice to premier Hamza would be to be very pro-active. If the security issues get bad he would be the first to be blamed. There would be a lot of home boys deputized for the security departments  through nepotism and when the tire touches the road they will all fail. 

He should remember that nice outgoing an going along former premier Saacid Faarah, the process to replace him started within 8 months with Hassan Sheikh blaming him to be weak and incompetent. Remember, the mother of the fedearl Somalia , Puntland,  is also watching carefully for any mistakes and will be the first to bring the motions to depose you despite the K&L thing. It is a blood sport out there.

The negative side so far is the perceived connection with Kenya. Mr. Hamza,  how you treat the Kenyan file will show the Somali people if you are your own man and genuine fellow who is seeking a good neighborly relations with Kenya or somebody dispatched by our neighbors ( Waa in aad muujisaa in aadan ahayn nin dhabarka Kenya ka soo taabata). Furthermore, I know the Galmudug boys might be your allies, but if you don't put them in a short leash and stop  the dual track of anarchy and business  dealing side by side, you will lose. Waa Iga digniin.

This young man has an opportunity to do some good things and we have to give him a chance to prove himself.

Congratulations Mr. Hamza

Duufaan   

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I agree. It is about that seat goes to different communities.

Yet, my advice to premier Hamza would be to very pro-active. If the security issues get bad he would be the first to be blamed. There would be a lot of home boys deputized for the security departments  through nepotism and when the tire touches the road they will all fail. 

Congratulations Mr. Hamza.

I do not think it's just positive to be someone who lived in the country for the rest of his life. These people tend to be less experienced and more tribal and self-interest-oriented. Hassan and Hamza are very good examples of that. We knew Hassan already and Hamza is the same character. Africa was a liberated people who went EU and saw other countries.

The other thing is they can not balance each other. Both are pro-Nairobi groups. The relationship between important countries could suffer. The West is going to bring back the dual-truck policy. Deal Puntland and Somaliland separately and the south.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri1,

I posted without listening that clip about the Kenyan delegation. That shows a big connection. I hope he uses that for connection for the good of the country.

I hope.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

The other thing is they can not balance each other. Both are pro-Nairobi groups. The relationship between important countries could suffer. The West is going to bring back the dual-truck policy. Deal Puntland and Somaliland separately and the south.

Please don't bring Somliland to these discussions. The whole world knows where Somaliland and Somalia stand.

However, with regards to Puntland - I think they have been neutralised. Naming Hamze as PM has effectively ended Puntland's reliance on Jubaland to play as a second-fiddle to pressure Mogadishu. Now Puntland is alone and in decline. 

Gedo boys are also found themselves sandwiched Kenyan and Ahmed Madoobe's forces.

The biggest winner here is Ahmed Madoobe who will certainly stick around until at least by 2026. 

57 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Maakhiri1,

I posted without listening that clip about the Kenyan delegation. That shows a big connection. I hope he uses that for connection for the good of the country.

I hope.

We hope and wish him the best , I hope and wish they succeed, Their success is our success.

And also resolve Gedo issue, with hard-work and dedication , anything is possible. 

2 hours ago, Duufaan said:

do not think it's just positive to be someone who lived in the country for the rest of his life. These people tend to be less experienced and more tribal and self-interest-oriented. Hassan and Hamza are very good examples of that. We knew Hassan already and Hamza is the same character. Africa was a liberated people who went EU and saw other countries

That's a good point.  

2 hours ago, Duufaan said:

I do not think it's just positive to be someone who lived in the country for the rest of his life. These people tend to be less experienced and more tribal and self-interest-oriented. Hassan and Hamza are very good examples of that. We knew Hassan already and Hamza is the same character. Africa was a liberated people who went EU and saw other countries.

Very good point, most of the people I have met in the country, Complete erosion of ethics and morality, I would prefer someone who come from diaspora and seen/lived with  law and order,  working systems, etc 

6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Very good point, most of the people I have met in the country, Complete erosion of ethics and morality, I would prefer someone who come from diaspora and seen/lived with  law and order,  working systems, etc 

Dadka dalka ku haray, to be honest, wax la dhaho naxariis waaka yaraatay. You will be shocked the cruelty they do that is normal to them. I remember back in 2003 while visiting Xamar. I and my brother were at Saxafi Hotel's restaurant. We were eating and this emaciated cat came, meowing to us like wax ii soo tuura. We did. However, a minute later this kabalyeeri was passing and kicked it with his feet and told us waxba ha siinina. Waaba naxay. Iska daa ku iri. Ilaa hadda ma iloowaayi. I had seen naxariis daradaas several other occasions during my visits in 2013 and 2019.

Another time was I was taking sawirro of the interiors of The Village restaurant in 2013. Kuwa gadaal fadhiyo, sawir xataa ka muuqan, waa kuwaan dagaal, 'sawirro ha naga qaadin.' Yaa kaa qaadaayo ku iri ee caadi iska dhig. Gabar xildhibaanad ahayd ayaa ila socotay, dadkaan ha nagu soo jeedin ee dhahday, yacni wey cabsaneysay filaa.