Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

A broke man

Tuujiye   

Hey ladies ever went to a date with broke guy? He made you beilive he has money and after y'all went out you ended up paying for everything..lol..

And guys have you ever took a girl out while you were broke..na'mean I have sometime and still do cause being student you only got money to spend sometimes..lol..na'mean y'all..I'm playing I have done it once but it didn't seem right and it made me look cheep. So I try not to be in that kind of setuation..

Another thing have you ever went on date with a broke girl while you were broke? same with the sisters.. :D

P.S be honest y'all...your cheep A$$es got something to say i'm sure :D:D:D

underdog   

Tuugiye,

here's the deal, cash flow restrictions happen from time to time and you have to improvise when necessary. If you're chronically broke, then you have bigger issues than a date to worry about.

Personally, I had a dry spell, mid summer, a few days before payday, cards are maxed out and the car was running on fumes, so I picked up one of those free lifestyle magazines and looked for something that would fly. Bingo!!! Symphony of fire....(for those of you that are not Torontonians, thats an international fire-works competition held every year). So I spotted $20 from a buddy, got $10 of gas and drove her to a premium lake shore spot ( you can't beat it, fire-works show on one side and the city sky line on the other and a nice breeze coming of the lake) bought her an ice-cream popped in the slow-jams CD and she was happier than a fat kid in a candy store.

And that, my friend, is how you do it.

pearl   

its called flashing the credit card, and all of a sudden the guy feels like u have taken away his manhood and forces u to put that damn thing away. sucker! :D always works!

q to guys: why is it that when u pay for all expenses u expect something in return?

pearl! u can flash it all u want! if u do, i will say, go ahead babe, and i will give u a hot check!lol..

dang! i even wrote a hot check to bail out my homie from a jail one time!! yall been there yet! dont recommend it! its fricking hell!!

if u broke, take a homie with you, so u can tell him....wow! i forgot my wallet....always have a backup! it works! dont let home gal see u sweat!

well, when i was in college, i took a home gal to concert ( i got the tickets from someone) and didnt have no money for a taxi... were stuck in dennys till 4:00am! that was no fun! finally, after calling some many guys, i got a lift from there! but hey, u know what i didnt get right!!!

Tuujiye   

lol rudy tell her..flash a card I will make sure you scratch it.. :D chicks with credit cards!!lol man .................

LuCkY   

Hahaha...Hehehe...Broke MaLi Dudes When Do Ya'LL Ever Have Some Dough!LooooooL.

No and WHy WouLd I Pay For it If He Was 'pose to Pay FOr it...I wouLd jUst sit there and Watch him Do the Dishes in THe Back to Pay for the Expenses or whatever ELse there is to do.LoL!You Dont Expect me to Dirty My BeautifuLLy Done Manicure Now Do Ya!

Salaan...

This whole affair of taking someone out is way overhyped.

I remember how the old "boys" used to do the shukaansi at back home. Simple. Easy. Inexpensive.

The shukaansi was used to be done and dealt at the luuqooyinka in xaafada and at tarjiinooyinka isgoysada, not taking the person to some fancy restaurant {heey, no body used to afford Curuba, and don't even think about dining in an existing maqaayado named Baar Jilbo Jabso or Baar Feer Feer}.

You don't know how many times--while playing kadhimeey kadhim--I stumbled laba isku heyso oo bariga dhexe sheekada u mareyso at Isgoyska Bakaaraha tarjiinooyinka ubaxa iyo fiyooriyaasha dhexdooda. So mugdi, that I only used to hear, not seeing their faces, "Waryaa shaqo yeelo wasqaanyahoow...!" :D

See, that was how our brothers mastered the art. But I see now living in the West, it is inevitable. I know, I sometimes do {even against personal beliefs}.

Now, even some of us here take them to parks and Lake Shore {a Toronto lake}. Sitting there in the comfort of their cars, viewing the city, with no one seeing...Aha! I see we've taken a page from the isgoyska shukaansiga iyo jiirooyinka guidelines. Funniest episode was seeing this dude taking her to airport fence, watching over the landing and departing planes. Now, that is romantic!

Ilaahoo na cafi, doolarkeenana noo safe gareey: aamiin.

JASMIINE   

'Funniest episode was seeing this dude taking her to airport fence, watching over the landing and departing planes. Now, that is romantic!'

LooooooooooL! i never laughed so hard in my life... am still laughing :D

got to get hold of myself...

She never seen airplanes departing and landing before :rolleyes:

hope they brought air plugs for the nose.

this is nice cuz i'm always broke..that's why i always walk behind my date...so if you are my date for the evening or day time and i'm always walking behind you it ain't that i'm shy it's just that i'm broke....

Trust me it worked a lot of times...

:cool: :cool:

Qac Qaac   

waraa Garab jaceel miyaa ku hayyo ayaantaan.

waraa imaqal ani ma date gareeyo gabdho. laakiin if i was in that position, i would be smart about it.

i would say since i am broke, the girl doesn't know right. so i would say to her, let's not go to this expensive restaurant. let's go for picnic today, and i bring all the food, food that i cooked in the house, go to the side of the river.. eat the jam and the butter u made, spend the day there, buy 2 cokes, dollar each. and that's it.

anyways this is just an idea, for those dudes who are always broke, like me. but i won't date a girl ever. no way. that's it. for now.

Macalin   

QQ Said this:

anyways this is just an idea, for those dudes who are always broke, like me. but i won't date a girl ever. no way. that's it. for now

oo maxaa dhacayna, ma single motherskii baa strike garee? :D ...mise wax kala ayaa jira?,ila socodsii bal

Being Broke once in a while is ok,laakin like someone said u gat more issues if u broke than worry abt a date....I have never taken out a person while i was broke aniga koleY

Khayr   

Originally posted by underdog:

Tuugiye,

here's the deal, cash flow restrictions happen from time to time and you have to improvise when necessary. If you're chronically broke, then you have bigger issues than a date to worry about.

Personally, I had a dry spell, mid summer, a few days before payday, cards are maxed out and the car was running on fumes, so I picked up one of those free lifestyle magazines and looked for something that would fly. Bingo!!! Symphony of fire....(for those of you that are not Torontonians, thats an international fire-works competition held every year). So I spotted $20 from a buddy, got $10 of gas and drove her to a premium lake shore spot ( you can't beat it, fire-works show on one side and the city sky line on the other and a nice breeze coming of the lake) bought her an ice-cream popped in the slow-jams CD and she was happier than a fat kid in a candy store.

And that, my friend, is how you do it.

Spoken like a True PIMP! ;)

let's not go to this expensive restaurant. let's go for picnic today, and i bring all the food, food that i cooked in the house, go to the side of the river..
eat the jam and the butter u made, spend the day there, buy 2 cokes, dollar each. and that's it.

QQ, now u know u just steered off most of the sol xalimos from your path. At least tell them that you'll add some xaliwo (1/4 kilo=$3) to the picnic and they'll come runnin' back. smile.gif

By the way,

Being broke is a Blessing in Disguise!

It keeps you away from doing Haram things.

Fi Amanallah

lol   

Let me ask u this, since u guys brought it up... why can't u let us (women) pay sometimes? OK! If it is a date, I believe it is the man's role to pay, but when just a guy n a girl went for a coffee or a dinner and they r just friends why can't the guy let the girl pay? I am serious. It so happened the other day, that I took my friend who came from Dubai to dinner and I handed the woman my card, he got so pissed off, but guess what I did, I called the waitress, took my card back and told him.. PLEASE do me the honors.

About date n being broke, well it doesn't hurt to let your partner know that u r a bit short on the bling bling part.. and that it would be nice for him or her to take a turn this time :D

MMA: maxaa too bajiyo ku shukaamisay, oo darbi fadhiisisay.. run sheeg meeqo jeeer aa fiilo fargan dhakab dhakab niilagu siiyey... kkk

nuune   

ceeb waaye haday gabarta lacagta bixineeso adigana aad indha buuran ku fiirineeso, that means ayada ayaa ku qabto even haddii aadan qabin xattaa,waayo ayada ayaa kaa masuul ah oo kaa bixineeso shurbadda ama maharagada sukumaawiikiga iyo yaruuraca soo raaco,