Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

Who Does Jerusalem belong to ?

Bohemian   

Sallaam

It is never irrelevant to discuss any matter concerning world issues, not to mention the Israel-Palestinian conflict which is a progressive political/religious matter.

Mujahid, you're saying that the Middle East problem cannot be compared to somalia....well, Mr. no country's conflict can hardly be compared to another ones, due to the difference of political, economical or religious agenda behind each country. But I do agree what jogoo is referring to, namely, that we should be more concerned with our own political issues. Majority of muslim countries don't give a penny in our "minor" problems, however I'm not implying that we should act the same.......they regard our conflict as you do Mujahid......a country of self-destruction.

I think we should always have compassion n' support for our muslim brothers n' sister around the globe. Muslims everywhere are suffering due to many things with unique in circumstances.Who says we shouldn't worry about own problems?

Salaamu Alaikum,

Check the below out ! The truth hurts :D

I see there is a technical problems with the below pics. I will re-post this reply very soon if someone can tell me how to put pictures in replies ? I cannot see the image icon here so help me to help you ;)

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out !

H   

Well bros & sistaz I would rather say somalis n' arabs as well need unity 2 over-come their problems.

Shouldn't we ask our selfs why are da Israelis more power than da palestinians?

thnx

Rokko   

Yo, I feel sorry for the fellow Muslim Palestinians and wish one day the billion or so Muslims would help.

But int the meantime, as an African/Somali/Muslims, we should start by looking what has happened/happening to our motherland ya know. So in this case we should start taking care of our own problems and issues then worry others. Like they say in Somali

"Ninkii tiisa daryeelaa tu kale ku dara"

Holla

H   

check this site and see (click on the link)

The Hypocrisy of Jewish Supremacism

The internet had many claims that 4,000 Israelis "did not show up for work,"after the September attacks. The problem was that the sources for these claims were all from the Arabic media, and the mainstream press dismissed the concept of early warning for Israelis as ridiculous. On the surface it would seem ridiculous, but when you begin to put the facts together, there seems to be ample reason for suspicion that the Mossad had foreknowledge and warned some Israelis, while they murderously let the attack proceed against America! redface.gif :mad:

Salaamu Alaikum,

There is no doubt Israel benefited from the sept 11 atrocities as they use this as a cover to kill and terrorise the palestinians and further expand the occupation projects and increase Zionist jewish settlements.

The very low death toll of 130 suggested that a number of Israelis at the Trade Center had been warned before the attack. When I found out the truth that only one Israeli had died, there could be no doubt that there had been a prior warning for many Israelis. Having only one Israeli casualty among the 4500 dead at the WTC is simply a statistical impossibility. Even if the Israeli Foreign Ministry and the Jerusalem Post had grossly overestimated the number of Israelis in the World Trade Center by say 3,000 (400 percent), there still should have still been 1,000 Israelis there at the time of the attacks. Again, even if only a few hundred Israelis were present at the time of the attack, only one Israeli death occurring there is statistically absurd. Either September 11 had to be a big Jewish holiday, or a number of Israeli citizens had some advance warning of the impending attack.

Those nationalities that died or missing after 911

The above if for me conculisive evidence Israel benefited from 911 and had prior knowledge before the attacks hence explaining low Jewish death tolls.

Insha Allah one day we shall find out who were responsible.

I hope Allah humiliates the Jews in Israel and all those who support them in a tormentful fire and help us Muslims to free Al Quds and the rest of Palestine - Ameen.

Long live the intifada smile.gif

W/Salaam,

Muslimah   

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahim

All praises are due to Allaah. We praise Him , we seek His help and His forgiveness.

I do not long for Arab Palestine. My heart is for Muslim Palestine. May Allaah make the plight of our brothers and sisters a means for them to enter Jannah with. May Allaah grant the muslims victory. Amin Amin Amin. Ya Aziz, ya Hakim.