Dalmar1

Ikraan Hooyadeed, “Fahadoow Ikraan adiga ayay kuugu maqan tahay ,wejigaaga ayay na ku qoran tahay”

Samafal   

So this man he says conspired with Somalia's prime minister, a minister and an MP to kill low ranking spy officer was supposedly kicked out from Al shabaab 2 years ago???  

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
21 minutes ago, Samafal said:

So this man he says conspired with Somalia's prime minister, a minister and an MP to kill low ranking spy officer was supposedly kicked out from Al shabaab 2 years ago???  

Exactly the Terrorist Fahad Yasin is a walking contradiction, everything he says is an bigger lie to hide the previous lies he told/posted, it seems that the Truth is catching up with his countless lies.

By now its also evident that everyone from young to old in Somalia (except the Fanatical CBB's) knows that Fahad is the Killer behind Ikraan Tahliils wanton murder and other untold murders, and this is the very reason he fled to Turkey to escape Justice being dealt on him.

Fahad Yasiin is an wanted Terrorist that will sooner or later meet the hand of Justice Insha'Allahi.

Duufaan   

No he was not kicked  out. he was degraded according to this tweet. These are members from the moqdisho group assigned to moqdisho. The group leaders are from Somaliland + moqdisho tribes. They do  have connections with their regions.

Did not you listen Buurmadoowe .speech? 

Fahad clearly admitted that he is Ixtisaam group. When the two group spilt this is group that choose to go different route. Alshabaab kills the members of this group. Sh Abdinaasir from laascaanood was the last one killed Ixtisaam member

I think the Turks are really in a very bad predicament.  They sincerely wanted to see a united strong Somalia but ended up being taken advantage by two con artists.

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Maamo Qaali Guhaad wey diidday Warbixinti Fahad Yaasiin.

Maskiinada gabadheedii maqantahay , wax ayna fahmi karina lu maqan, haku jees jeesin,  qof.m0oryaan,  qabiilista ah, aan wax aqoon ulahayn si dawladi u shaqeeyso, baa waxan oo kale ka raadsha naruuro iyo xamaasad 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

She is a victim, but judging the way she is defending those who are accused of the crime of her daughter , she lost credibility. 

She has been used before and she is parroting the same talking points of that group who despite being having the power still acting like an opposition.

Duufaan   
M.FACEBOOK.COM

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get...

Goodax Bare: Salad is Alshabaab 

One thing I know is. He is a criminal 

Was Hassan not informed about Salaad?

Samafal   
12 hours ago, Duufaan said:

No he was not kicked  out. he was degraded according to this tweet. These are members from the moqdisho group assigned to moqdisho. The group leaders are from Somaliland + moqdisho tribes. They do  have connections with their regions.

Did not you listen Buurmadoowe .speech? 

Fahad clearly admitted that he is Ixtisaam group. When the two group spilt this is group that choose to go different route. Alshabaab kills the members of this group. Sh Abdinaasir from laascaanood was the last one killed Ixtisaam member

According-to this tweet he was " laga cayriyay meaning he was thrown out/kicked out. You are trying so hard to twist Somali language to fit your agenda, no wonder CBB do not want any independent investigation. Deep down you lot know that these idols of yours are not so innocent. 

Duufaan   
10 hours ago, Samafal said:

According-to this tweet he was " laga cayriyay meaning he was thrown out/kicked out. You are trying so hard to twist Somali language to fit your agenda, no wonder CBB do not want any independent investigation. Deep down you lot know that these idols of yours are not so innocent. 

This tweet is a propaganda design to divide the group from NISA when there were a leadership struggle the group had. The group kill their members or best case arrest. They can downgrade  a member and remove  him what call shuura(board). Ones you’re joined a gangsters group you will be always be member.

The other thing you understand Somalis will always defend their tribal members. You have to understand who they’re defending. 

When it comes Fahad Yasiin and gangs that killed thousands of Somalis, the best people in our society  since Abdiqaasim government  I will definitely support the guy they called “looma ooyaan”

galbeedi   

I think we need the SOL administrator Mr. MMA to dig the archives and show us some of the earlier bombings committed by Al-shabaab and other related organized criminal elements in Mogadishu.

It is hard to understand the deep connection, but Al-shabaab can't successfully operate within the city without the cooperation of criminal elements.

I remember many of you guys including Maakhiri, Duufaan and others used to say that Hassan had deep Al-shabaab connections , but I was one of those who defended due to the attack al-shabaab carried in his hotel before his inauguration which doesn't cause serious damage.

Looking back, I see almost all his critics were murdered. Madoobe Niuunow who opposed Shariif Sakiin, Saado Cali who sang songs about the Mogadishu quagmire, general Dhagabadan who cleared Al-shbaab from lower Shabeele, Xildhibaan Yusuf Dirir oo ka soo baxay madaxtooyada ka dibna wadada Maka Al Mukarama maalin cad lagu dilay.

Waa xadhko isku xidhan. Lacagta ajaanibka, Al-shabaab iyo Maafiyada Muqdisho ayaa wax wada fuliya. 

MMA please check the archives.

By the way,  Ikraan was transferred to lower Shabeele but, I suspect she could be still alive some where especially in Kenya.. Even the body language of the mother seems to be suspicious.

Dalmar1   
47 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I think we need the SOL administrator Mr. MMA to dig the archives and show us some of the earlier bombings committed by Al-shabaab and other related organized criminal elements in Mogadishu.

It is hard to understand the deep connection, but Al-shabaab can't successfully operate within the city without the cooperation of criminal elements.

I remember many of you guys including Maakhiri, Duufaan and others used to say that Hassan had deep Al-shabaab connections , but I was one of those who defended due to the attack al-shabaab carried in his hotel before his inauguration which doesn't cause serious damage.

Looking back, I see almost all his critics were murdered. Madoobe Niuunow who opposed Shariif Sakiin, Saado Cali who sang songs about the Mogadishu quagmire, general Dhagabadan who cleared Al-shbaab from lower Shabeele, Xildhibaan Yusuf Dirir oo ka soo baxay madaxtooyada ka dibna wadada Maka Al Mukarama maalin cad lagu dilay.

Waa xadhko isku xidhan. Lacagta ajaanibka, Al-shabaab iyo Maafiyada Muqdisho ayaa wax wada fuliya. 

MMA please check the archives.

By the way,  Ikraan was transferred to lower Shabeele but, I suspect she could be still alive some where especially in Kenya.. Even the body language of the mother seems to be suspicious.

Niyahow waa iga talo, stay on your area of expertise which is in Somaliland with the Habro Siyaasad, as you have ZERO clues on what's going on in Mogadishu/Somalia Poltics.

Madobe Nuunow was a Prominent Politician killed under Farmaajo/Kheyre Term in the late 2017, he was killed inside the Hotel as he was holding an conference building an opposition group against the Terroristic Regime of Farmaajo and Fahad yasiin.

Next Time get your FACTS straight Mr. ''im from Somaliland''.