Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Lost Soul, please read and help.

Hibo   

Salaams,

This is the third posting since I have joined this forum. And perhaps it is somewhat bizarre to seek advice ask the fellows to unravel a conundrum that is quite painful in my regard. Please do excuse my harebrained attempt to somehow expect my problem to be solved. Then again who knows. Here it goes chaps and chicks "Sorry Ladies, I just thought chicks goes well with chaps"

I sit tonight as lost soul. This had realised that there is no turning point. The precariousness of the road that was ahead of him had come to an end. But this ending is somewhat rather peculiar in nature. Because it is not as what my soul expected to be the final point of his journey. There is a concrete wall, a wall that the energy within me cannot demolish in order my soul and I to pass through. And Love was and is the fuel of this journey, but it seems only love would not overcome this enigma I am faced with. So naturally I am looking for the alternative, surely every ill there is a remedy, I reasoned quietly within myself. But it seems that it is nowhere to be found. How could you look for something that you have no clue about in the first place. That is how my soul feels. It is stuck and does not know how to get out of the place. It is dark, gloomy and quite creepy. And the prospect of not passing through this is exceedingly frightening. But out of the blue there comes a voice. The voice has lustre of spiritual-like being. And the voice tells my soul; if you want to overcome this problem you have to do away with some of your habits permanently. My mind tells my soul, just accept whatever; so we can realise our destiny. The soul asks the Voice, what shall I do to get to my destiny?. The voice delightfully tells him; you need to be spiritual, not becoming spiritual is the only barrier that keeps you from your deserved destiny. My soul goes into deep, profound thinking and comes out and says that is impossible. That would change who I am. And when my mind heard that, it became mad. All the prospect of realising our destiny came before me. And equally the fact that we shall stay till we perish was also in my mind. I reminisced the world I came from, the world I am in now, and of course where we were heading. I was overcome by fury and resented the fact that this soul of mine is being irrational about the whole thing.

I tried to reason with my soul. I said, please it is not that you are changing yourself, you are reverting to your original being; as a soul you would normally be spiritual, but the conditions you had been living corrupted you and you had become indifferent to spirituality. That might be right he retorted, but I had become what I have. And this is who I am now. It will be unjust to my being if I change who I am. I said to him, listen if you don’t then we are doomed forever. So do you really want to stay in this underworld. The world between two worlds? A world that gloom and despondency is the norm. I went on to say, We can not even go back!.

- - - - - -

What do you guys think, how would you remedy this problem. This is of course a metaphor and I would love you to help me with it.

------------------

Illumination is man’s release from his self-incurred Ignorance.

Hibo   

Sweets, Follow ur heart!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

XawoTako   

You must make your mind and soul work in harmony...that's the only way, enrich your mind like you would your soul.

p.s. I'm new here too, love the site so far.

Hibo   

It seems as though the metaphor hasn't been understood by my fellows, anyhow, the problem is indeed fading away as I sit here and type away. Cheers for the remarks.

Sophist

------------------

Illumination is man’s release from his self-incurred Ignorance.

Hibo   

Listen to the voice 'cause its steering you in the right direction. I believe you're trying to be more on the religious(spiritual) side now.

" I said, please it is not that you are changing yourself......this is who I am now".

You are still changing, we all are, as long as we live. Try and change your situation, you might like the new you.

------------------

Tomorrow just might go my way, it cant get worse than yesterday....

Hibo   

YAAAW! Sounds like Taqwa has claws...mieow!..lol.

Sophist,

It seems like ur going through something painful and I wish I could help, but I had difficulty understanding ur metaphor. U might need to simplify it 4 me. smile.gif

Hibo   

I am not sure if I understood this correctly. I think your talking abut 'inner comflict'. It happens to the best of us, U know, U have a need to develop your sprituality yet it seems an imposibility cos we are so caught up in this far from spritual world. I would suggest that you listen to your inner voice, because life with out spirituality is fluteless.

If, I got it wrong, please excuse my waffel lol ... Hope you find your destiny bro!

ponyboy   

i understood what u have wrote bro. and we all know that this spirit need a help from God

cus God revealed religion when he created this world

he knows what is good for his creation

i think u miss your piont of view that God made u (which means to worship only himsself)thats why u let ur self hunging up some where u cant reach.

bro this is a short trip you need to read the quran and u will not think about this world and his confusion everything will be easy bro

and i hope God will make our behave(camal) good.

if i say something make u mad i ask forgivness

Ariadne   

I know this is a bit off topic but this reminds me of one of my favourite Dr. Seus's book its called all the places you will go it talks about life journies in a cute rhyming way well there is a part in the journy of life in the book called "the waiting place" some people wait for minutes,hour,days or years and some never leave (its a place of waiting where you do absolutely nothinhg and get frustrated with yourself for not getting out of there) well the point of me talking about Dr.Seus and his book is it sounds like your in "the waiting place" and the inner voice you described could be your guiding light out. By the way I recommend that book even though its juvenile its very factual

Thunder   

I think most of us, especialy me do things that we are not suppose to do spiritually. We do these 'cause we say we'll stop doing these when we get married so on and on. For a minute let us all pretend that we are all adults and pick a certian misdead, that you do now and want to stop because you are married and let us say you were doing since you were a child. Can you just stop it the night of your honeymoon, or two day prior, or after? After you do it you may feal ashamed, ask yourself why do I still do? I'm married why do I still do it, I said I was going to stop doing.

My advice is to do what you can humanly do, and the rest leave it up to God. If the wall you are going through go around it, and if you can't seak guidence from Allah, and never be shamed. The worest sin is Shirk and Allah forgives the rest.

And the prophet said " if you do a bad dead, do a good dead after it erases."

:D Next time you in your dark room, talking to your soul have a PAXIL or role a Mary jane.

Sophist   

Humulity, humping, horseriding is what I seek sollace! justt kidding.

Thunder, cheers mate for the analysis though you are far off the mark.

Paragon   

Lost soul? yup yhou can say that.

Sophist, it seems many of us do go through moments so hard to ignore like the one you stated above. Moments when three sides of you conflict each other, when you fail to understand which of those three is the safest one to agree to. When "The body and mind, the soul and heart's temptation, conscience and curiousity" get at a loggerheads with each other. Would it not be nice to gain access to the inner-self, to get the key of power that enables one to re-arrange his/her inner-self into order?

That key is what i am looking for and if you happen to find it, please do inform me for I need that power smile.gif

Let your conscience take control sophist, so far as we have known it is said to be the best judge. Think not deeply but look at matters like these simply, the basic course of it can provide an answer or a solution.

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT IF ONE WANTS TO GET IN LIFE WHAT THEY GETTING NOW THEN THEY SHOULD KEEP MAKING THE SAME DECISION THEY HAVE ALWAYS MADE. BUT IF THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEIR OUTCOME IN LIFE THEN THEY MUST CHANGE THEIR DECISIONS. DESTINEY TO ME IS EVER CHANGING WITH EVERYDAY EVENTS BECAUSE EVERDAY WE MAKE CHOICES AND THOSE CHOICES PUT US IN A DIFFERENT ROAD OR JUST SHIFT US SLIGHTLY. TO GET TO A BETTER DESTINATION IN MY OPINION I BELIEVE IT IS A COMPERMISE BETWEEN MY SOUL AND MY MIND WHERE I AM AT PEACE WITH MYSELF AND WITH THE WORLD.

THAT'S MY 1 1/2 CENTS ON THIS TOPIC, I HOPE IT MAKES SENSE.

i understand what your talking about specially the part pertaining to the soul...i love how you put that into a story it was peoticlly beautifull(or whateverlol) my ppoint is...i don't have a scripture backing on this but..as i understand islam the soul wants worly possessions always craves and is tempted and as you follow it's tempting and follow this corrupted path the qalbi is sponged on darkness dot by dot (u heard of this) it's only then that you realize true deppression in my understanding the good has been stripped from your heart and you don't feel the common happines in the simple pleasures of life such as a calm walk in the park '. a breezy afternoon down by the beach, a sound silence we all like when we're reading something..the peace and serene u never feel while in this sstage..

on this path u must repent to allah all your sins and pray five times a day and read the quran daily...insha'allah allah will guide you for we are all his slaves and his beloved ones truely shall find there ultimate happines..

i hope this helped you..i myself am trying to reason with things but we shouldn't really rationalize things the quran is cannot be rationalized i hope you understand this we can obviously say that if i drop this ball it will bounce but ..it's not like that with the quran you must really focus and take this idea of rationlizing away for it's the kufars way of thinking.."i must see it to believe it" no ..

p.s this has no scriptural backing for i'm not that educated but as i've learned from all the lectures i';ve went to as a kid and all those days of dugsi..this is based on that and what i know of islam...so it has no specific verses in the quran.CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...aight..one