Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

what is the reason for some somali men leaving their wives?

Originally posted by Devilangle:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

^Buddy, you were out of line calling her a minx.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .. am i still dreaming.
What's so shocking fiendish one?

Rose   

Originally posted by rudy:

actually, name was given to me by a xalimo... there is a city in canada that everybody knows me as rudy..!

actually, what happened was i use to call her n when some 1 walks into my room, being shy..i use to hang up on her..! lool.. hey, i was innocent!

that said...can u fill me in why u ladies bug so much like a crazy animals! must be the large pepsi!!

Exclamation marks everywhere! Are you always this hyper?! !!

Sacdiya   

Originally posted by Rose:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

actually, name was given to me by a xalimo... there is a city in canada that everybody knows me as rudy..!

actually, what happened was i use to call her n when some 1 walks into my room, being shy..i use to hang up on her..! lool.. hey, i was innocent!

that said...can u fill me in why u ladies bug so much like a crazy animals! must be the large pepsi!!

Exclamation marks everywhere!

Are you always this hyper?! !! [/QB]
Loool Rose,

I'm literally laughing out laud,

I thought I was the only one who suspected something wrong with the dude.

QB

Salahh   

OK. Since I can’t catch up on all the written material, let me just put out my side of the story. The females need to go to Victoria Secret and maybe “JUST” maybe buy some thongs and the males need to try their best to satisfy the females. The funniest part of this debacle is that both parties need to let go and enjoy themselves. You know the reason they do not enjoy themselves? You fu#kers are not COMPATIBLE. “QUIT” getting married right out of high-school. SH#T!! Maybe if you get to know the person you are marrying, you might enjoy the rest of your life. I see so many single mothers and I just can’t help but feel sorry for them. Our culture got these young women on lock when it comes to marriage. According to our beliefs, marriage needs to happen between the ages of 20 to 25!!!! Well, you bring that way of thinking into this society, you will have problems. Quit getting married due to the pressure. But what do I know right? Am still a fu#king bachelor.

mhhh it all starts with the 20hrs shukansi session, i mean come on have u ever seen somali couple courting its jokes wht can 2humans possibly have to say to each other for 20hrs jeez, then it moves to the expensive wedding that runs them down to a huge debt, not to mention there is no house because all the money the guy brought forward was spend on feeding bunch of ppl who are gona diss ure wedding latter on anyway. Then we have the married life mhh she is still clinging to the singleton life expects to attend every wedding under the moon and spend all the time with the gals, he well he cuts all the romantic gesture no more 20hrs or roses valentine well fgt that shit, fgt the perfume he used to buy u ( come on u know its the fav gift to give the gal when somalis are courting) and add spending time with the bois. Then its 3weeks after the wedding she is pregnent woow not even time to explose each other and get used to leaving with someone u added an addition to the family mhhh 9months letter guess wht house is dirty communication is so low that u see each others backside more than the faces, and here comes the divorce after 1yrmhhhhhh tragic story but one alot of somalis suffer from.

Cara.   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

WELL yes

P.S i judge them on the outskirts i dont attend somali wedding unless i have to, those places are matrimonial auction.

:D . Did someone ask to see if you have all your teeth?