Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

what is the reason for some somali men leaving their wives?

actually, name was given to me by a xalimo... there is a city in canada that everybody knows me as rudy..!

actually, what happened was i use to call her n when some 1 walks into my room, being shy..i use to hang up on her..! lool.. hey, i was innocent!

that said...can u fill me in why u ladies bug so much like a crazy animals! must be the large pepsi!!

murefu   

1. MA TOSHE

2. MA TASHIISHE

Abti manan fahmin labadan , if you dont mind interpet them abit more

Enermously growing percentage

somali divorse is becoming norms as well

as epicode among us!

the world developed, lifestyle changed, peaple changed me

ntally and physically ,culture interrelatings, adultery, life of solitary become norms.

your brain cells

unconsciouly record proceedings

evets happen around you and simply mold with your upbrinings culture..lol..in this way u are prepared to pratake in model role lifestyles where adultery, Cohabitation, solitary life, women has higher rights them men, everything is simplified for you muslim peaple.....plus we somalis more vulnerable to environment changes..( one of research i have done when i was in mugdisho was why

divorses is also happening here possibly more then western countries.one possible cause result i found was this young girl

never mind to get divorce as her older sister, her friend, may be her mother been doverced , so it fun for her to get divorced, very sad walahi!)

samethere in western,we most of us live in imaganition boggling(believe me this true and onething that annoys me shit!)

is not the man not fullfilling his role or women not incompetant to her role..you unconcsiouly changed whether it is through media or enviromnet you live ...Solution is ..you just practice in islam..and refer everything that goes wrong to islam book for it to solve..one more thing..dont let you your needs(marriage) to simply take you to wrong person...just make sure who you are going to marry accordingly.

p.s sorry for QORAALKA hadi uu isku habeesnen ma aqaan my computer aya wax ka qaldanyihiin:)

Sacdiya   
Originally posted by rudy:

[QB] actually, name was given to me by a xalimo... there is a city in canada that everybody knows me as rudy..!

actually, what happened was i use to call her n when some 1 walks into my room, being shy..i use to hang up on her..! lool.. hey, i was innocent!

that said...can u fill me in why u ladies bug so much like a crazy animals! must be the large pepsi!!

Rudy

Waa wereersantahay walaahi, always blaming on Xalimos, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!

^Xalimos have been bane of his life, he has a right to lash out at them ever so often. No! You leave him alone.

Power to faaraxs (I'm not a faarax by the way).

firi firi yaar~ if i was a jamaican boy waxaay dhihi lahaayid... malab baa lugu dadashay!! lool

saca..diya! or as the jamaican boyz call u xalimos ... back-seat-betsy! (bsb)...! i wouldnt let u into my house without the beating stick..~

word..! yah know how its.. u ladies understand one thing!! whip that azz~. :(

Sacdiya   

I think you are high, are u counting the stars up in the sky. What in the world are u talking about

Jamaican and sh.. watch your language young boy.

who u think you are talking to, u better not refer me to the lowlife ppl u are talking about, and the bsb whatever the hecka that means.

I'm late but it's nice topic i couldn't stop my self....

Sis: you need to talk to ur man and tell him exaculy what do u want from the relationship and be open about it.... I'm sure he will understand.

instade of keeping everything to ur seld....

Man: Please understand that ur wife needs care and if you satisfied her i'm sure she will 200% be the way u want...

communication between both of them should be two way.... inshallah they wont divorce..

Shakti   

^Absolutely correcto.. however(a Minute objection ) everyone nowadays, r done/tired with the word understanding or understand the understanding or all the larry-dah things that goes with that territory . I 4 one, ready 2 whip some ppl into shape. Who's with me? can i get amiin

who u think you are talking to, u better not refer me to the lowlife ppl u are talking about, and the bsb whatever the hecka that means.

oye sacidaya.. :D

i 2nd that da..! i say mucho whipping..! but why am i the one who has to whip every lil-nu-xalimos who just jumped out of the nest with Jessica Simpson Expression...(clueless)..!

do i look like whipping boi!! i think sol should give them some sort of training before they let them loose in the nomad jungle...

now the laws of nomad jungle are pretty harsh..! but can be followed diligently and basically its one rule which is...this.

if a farax asks u to jump...u say how i high.. u dig lnx!! peace n joy...! hey look at the bright side lnx...u aint gonna be treated like money making slave by some fugely nigga..!!

( smile.gif --->

Shakti   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

^Buddy, you were out of line calling her a minx.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .. am i still dreaming.]

oh yeah, let the record show, when i said Whipping i was referring 2 faraaxs such as mr rudy! and i believe sacadiya is taking care of that ..u go girl